User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 10:14   #1
Greek WaiterII

I am mud :-(

I am really mud! I am bad guy! As I upset from upset with Katrina, and no getting kiss last night with Sharon, I treated myself to bacon egg kebab from breakfast. That was nice and then I go out happy, I go to see my friend Stavross who work in café. The Mayor own café and price is cheap. Then I go in café and yes you guess, Katrina was there. She say – Hi Stavross, its good to see you, I have something for you. Even though I am sad to upsetting her before, I have headache some from Ouzo so I shout at her, I shout – Go away from me, I no like you much, you ugly and stupid!

Now, i thought (this is what i thought) there were no other guy there but oh no!!!, i look around corner and there is Katrinas mum. And her father. Her friend were there to. Oh yes, her grandparent too, they all their and they here me shout at Katrina. Well, Katrina, she look sad and cry, she run out and I see in her arm is a vase, and this is what she had buyed for me – a vase for my flower because i had none. I am like mud!!.

So then, i go to see Mayor who own café and I ask his advise, i say to him – Please, Katrina she like me but i no want her, what I do? He say to me that he advise me if I help him as Mayor. He say as Mayor, he know that Stavross who own restaurant where i work is sell business. He ask me, he say – As Mayor I have duty to ensure restaurant is sell at fair price so I want you to ask Stavross who own restaurant what is lowest bid he accept? And then you tell me as Mayor, but this must be a secret between us? Ok? Then you must in secret, look in account book, and tell for me the weekly turnover? Ok?

Of course I agree, Mayor is great man, he like father I no have. Oh then I tell you this as my friend, but is with much sad in my heart to speak of my father. You see, he in heavan. Like this see, some year ago, he win much money in lottery, and he did run away to Egypt with very pretty sixteen year old gymnastic girl. So now he in heavan. But i speak no more of this, much sad for me.

Now then he gived me advise with Katrina, he say – girl like condom, use the once and throw away. I go then, much confuse with advise but Mayor is great man. Like I say before, in just few day, he fly to Florida and meet with Mister Bush for talks.

Now then in street, I bump into the girl Sharon from the other night at disco. She with two friend also. I say – morning Sharon. They all say – which one? I say – what? They say – which Sharon, we are all call Sharon. Then one Sharon say – it aint morning for us anyway, we’re just on our way back from the club. (This after ten clock in morning???). The I say to Sharons – maybe later i kiss you on beach? They talk among each other, I no understand what but they some like – ooh he wants to kiss our fannies. Then one say – come with us and you can do it now. I say no not now, it will be dirty from last night. I no understand much now, but one Sharon say some like – you cheeky dago, most of the guys I went with last night used a condom. I think. I really really confused now. Then other Sharon say some like – Who cares. Come on girls, we aint shagged many greek waiters yet, lets have im. I worried now, these girl seem bad, and I say – how long you been here? They say two day!.

The worst thing could happen did. Yes Katrina walk round corner. I see Katrina still cry, and I say – Oh Katrina, these my friends, Sharons. But was awfull, Sharons tease Katrina, they say bad stuff like – hey dog face, we’re going to shag your friend. Katrina run off with even much more cry. Now this weird, but I say to Sharons, even though they want love with me, I say to them – No! Katrina is worth three of you! I not go with you girl. And that what I did, I come home in sad.

Last night was much busy in work, i found out information for mayor and today i see him about this. But this even more weird, of course Katrina no come clean last night for me, and she no come in restaurant, and i no see her after. Now this morning, I sit here telling you my friends of this, and well, I don’t know why, but I am sad not seeing her (Katrina). I no understand this? My life like my flat – in a mess! Today I go to see mayor, and maybe I see Katrina and talk with her, and I later will go for swim. Who know, maybe tomorrow I tell you of this.
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 10:31   #2
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
We already have muslim. One melpomene on the forums is enough
you are racism for greeks!!!
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 10:39   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
This is even worse than "as the world turns"
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 11:29   #4
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Too much to read for a pointless gimmick.
Yes you are a pointless gimmick so don't read it
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 11:33   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Game of tic-tac-toe [america] anybody?

ur go
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 11:48   #6
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Game of tic-tac-toe [america] anybody?

ur go

Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:26   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i endorse this gimmick.

PS if this is sword, PM me to receive your full apology. This is funny.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:31   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
pld, whoever.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:33   #9
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge

<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:36   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp

:eek:
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:44   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Greek Waiter sucked. This incarnation is relly amusing though
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 12:58   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
This is definately good

oh, and in case any of you are wondering about doing it

i reccomend not making a Katrina Gimmick account, as it will ruin funny

ruin funny make me sad
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 13:40   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
PS if this is sword, PM me to receive your full apology. This is funny.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 13:46   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
This is almost certainly sword, and I have to admit I find it amusing.

However, he will get no apology from me, since he took photos of a Planetarion mousemat and posted them on the internet.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 14:47   #15
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
The mayor is a scoundrel!
Doogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 16:55   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hey this is not Sword.
This is a GreekWaiterII.

This gimmick is soo much better then the Muslim one!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 17:04   #17
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Greek WaiterII = ace gimmick
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 07:34   #18
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt

Unread 17 Mar 2003, 10:04   #19
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Crackmonkey

<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 11:33   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
The only sad thing is that the only people in greece to eat kebabs are muslims.

Greek eat 'pitta giró' or 'Gyros Pittas'.

I had seen this slight style error for a while now, but since the gimmick spirals into epic proportions I just had to let it be known.

Thank you.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 12:23   #21
Mistar Bataur

Kebab is a Turkish dish.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 12:25   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistar Bataur
Kebab is a Turkish dish.
Indeed. ANd greek and turks are like americans and french.
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 12:38   #23
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Freedom fries anyone?