User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

View Poll Results: How much would u pay per post
£20 32 50.79%
£1 2 3.17%
20p 18 28.57%
£10 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:21   #1
Karmulian

Pay Per Post

http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=116658

In response to the above.. We are looking at introducing this - cause it is such an ingenious idea

the question we want to know is which of the above options woud you be willing to pay

thanks

[Admin Update]
the management reserve the right to edit the results to suite our needs.. or to just completely ignore them
Thanks
[/admin update]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:24   #2
Ğiscorporation

What a novel idea!

I demand the results of this poll be put into practise.

(At the time of writing, the majority of the votes (1) is for -1 pound.)
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:24   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

I can't see that page, on account of it being blocked.

So what's your big idea?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:28   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
me getting a quid for every post = teh win
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:28   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
me getting a quid for every post = teh win
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:29   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I can't see that page, on account of it being blocked.

So what's your big idea?
Quote:
Access to this web page is restricted at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Adult Content" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL: http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=116658
Work sucks.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:30   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I assume it does, but it's not so bad when you're using The University's PC's.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:49   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Voted 20 pounds because my posts are worth at least 200, but everyone else brings the average down.

Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:53   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
£10
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:12   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
How exactly would this work?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:14   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

CAN-SOME-****ER-PLEASE-TELL-ME-WHAT-WE-ARE-DISCUSSING?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:18   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Karm: Time to introduce "Pay per Post" i think .....

is the only thing in the comic, you aren't missing much

i assume we pay for the right to post

it's karm trying to be funny by stealing one of kura's jokes

shame he stole a **** one tho :/
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:20   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

'Karmullian' and 'Fun' are words that are mutually exclusive.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:40   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you had to have P2Post, it would have to be $0.02 for each.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:51   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Work sucks.
I know.

She left me roses by the stairs.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:57   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
bad nodrog :/ quoting blink 182 is bad for our health :/
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:57   #17
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I know.

She left me roses by the stairs.
surprises let you know she cares

(or something like that)
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:46   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
If it went P2Post, I think the activity will increase by a huge amount. Karmulian, you are the best idea-thief creator ever. Pat yourself on the back you.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:05   #19
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pay Per Post

They mean YOU pay to post dumbasses.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:07   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
great gimmick
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:39   #21
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Pay Per Post

Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
They mean YOU pay to post dumbasses.
i got that and explained it above: "i assume we pay for the right to post"

read

dumbass

(hi )

me 'paying' minus one pounds = profit
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:57   #22
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
with pay per post, [repeat]
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 19:59   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
great gimmick
What are you smoking, bwoy?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 20:42   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Pay PER post

as in i have to pay one of those amounts of money to post a reply or something.....

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

Or is it pay to get the right to post ala somethingawful

if thats what you thing, in all honest opinion, these forums aren't THAT good

please clarify your point karmy
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 20:51   #25
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

What if a post gets moderated? Do we then get a refund for some of the
post being removed, or do we pay extra, for the moderation service?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP for Alien Invasions 5.5.2

iQA/AwUBPib/Sr9k5KbmgRl7EQInjgCgoJtZ1npcIUplFQ50sm+pw1M6ELUAn2B3
sZTGFKebwEOSScASsmyBQoB3
=iFpk
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 21:57   #26
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
this is clearly a highly regressive posting tax.

it should be altered to reflect the incomes of various posters, so that it doesn't discriminate against the poor posters.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:31   #27
Karmulian

hmm..
suprised that most of u are willing to pay £20 a post

perhaps i should suggest this as a viable idea to jolt
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 23:42   #28
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
What is your phone number karm

NOTE: phone number will be used for the benefit of human kind
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 00:15   #29
Karmulian

Unread 17 Jan 2003, 00:19   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
his phone no. is 999
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 00:21   #31
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
yar be good at phone sex
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 00:36   #32
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
In my wallet, I find dollar bills.