User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 03:00   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
JBOY on PMS?

Good god man, take it easy fs. Your banning people left and right. Please attempt to put your biased opinions aside and ban people for saying something that deserves banning. ie : **** all of you stupid cnuts that noone gives a damn about. ect.

THAT deserves banning. Not, "I think your gh3y."

Good god man, take it easy.

Qazok
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 03:11   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you're next big boy :\
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 03:12   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
big boy
Your boyfriend is already upset, and now youre making obscure sexual references about other men.

Youre just trying to annoy him now , arent you.

BAD ARYN!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 03:25   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
he's already left to hang out with his friend.. so he didn't even see me say it :\

(though he did start dinner.. and told me to go ahead and eat without him when it's ready :\)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 04:50   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
hehe

Unfortunatly Aryn, there is no rational reason for myself to be abnned.

So... yeah. :/
Quote:
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 05:36   #6
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: JBOY on PMS?

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
Good god man, take it easy fs. Your banning people left and right. Please attempt to put your biased opinions aside and ban people for saying something that deserves banning. ie : **** all of you stupid cnuts that noone gives a damn about. ect.

THAT deserves banning. Not, "I think your gh3y."

Good god man, take it easy.

Qazok
the context you have provided more than justifies the removal of recent posters removed.

thanks for the support.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:03   #7
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
GD is now more boring.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:09   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Re: JBOY on PMS?

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
thanks for the support.
You sound like dutch policemen.

The one day they write out tickets to hard working citizens, while they could have taken out heavy criminals in heavy neighbourhoods they do not dear to come into.

The next day they complain that they don't get any respect from hard working citizens.

Go figure.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:43   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Should really unban Ghosteh.
He is a nice bloke.

Then you should unban TMG.
He is funny.

But do leave Yahwe banned.
I find Yahwe annoying, too.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:49   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
But do leave Yahwe banned.
I find Yahwe annoying, too.
HAS HE?

IS HE?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:52   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
well, for what I've heard quite a few people have been banned.
I dunno if I should start listing here, I can PM you ofc, but JBoy is being triggerhappy so I think it's better to keep low profile.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 08:54   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
well, for what I've heard quite a few people have been banned.
I dunno if I should start listing here, I can PM you ofc, but JBoy is being triggerhappy so I think it's better to keep low profile.
Unless he added a "thou shalt not name deleted board members"-rule since last night, I think you are way out of the danger zone.

Spew it, come on!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:01   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

PM.

I don't want my butt eaten by Jboy just yet.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:03   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Oh man. This is getting silly. People are actually afraid of the admins.

Thanks, Tiëtaja.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:04   #15
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn

Unless he added a "thou shalt not name deleted board members"-rule since last night, I think you are way out of the danger zone.

Spew it, come on!
Clause 12 : Deleted board members taboo

Board members are sometimes deleted, because they are discovered to be minions of darkness in disguise. As saying their names can summon them back from the dark realms, even after being cleansed with holy water and deleted, it is not permitted to mention their names. This rule is for your own benefit, and it is recommended that you try to forget about deleted users, as even thinking of them may allow them to enter your mind, and start to convert your thoughts to darkness. If you suspect that may be starting to happen, you may request that an admin suspends your account for a short period, while you cleanse your body, mind and spirit with holy water.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:09   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

All I did after reading this was sitting in awe and thinking "Lord ****ing jesus christ".

Really.

Then I realised Cyp simply 0wned me.

Heh
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 09:11   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

I think I have posted names of banned users already.

Do I get a strike now?
I didn't know about the rule until you posted it here, you should really announce it as sticky to prevent further ackward coincidents.

[edit]btw, Cyp stop making up things, it's not yet even in the forum rules. Goddamn you.[/edit]
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:41   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/...hreadid=154374

TMG, Cheesehead, Nashmeister and Yahwe

of course we can talk about it, don't be fking stuupid
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 11:54   #19
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
He's even started on the RPers for 'picking on the newbies'

fs. can anyone say 'petty'?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:10   #20
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
He's even started on the RPers for 'picking on the newbies'

fs. can anyone say 'petty'?
Petty

But anyway off the whim

*cough* siggy plug *cough*

But i think the banning of a mass of users is annoying and I can see JBOY with his mouse going

"TAKE THAT CHEESEHEAD"

"TAKE THAT TDO"

"TAKE THAT YAHWE"

etc.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 13:44   #21
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

JBOY, instead of deleting the irritating twats, couldn't you have confines them to RolePlaying boards?

RP : Solitary confinement :: GD : Prison

:/

Sad ain't it?
Quote:
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 15:56   #22
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
JBoy is being triggerhappy so I think it's better to keep low profile.

i was?

Quote:
I don't want my butt eaten by Jboy just yet.
ewwwwwww

Quote:
You sound like dutch policemen.

The one day they write out tickets to hard working citizens, while they could have taken out heavy criminals in heavy neighbourhoods they do not dear to come into.

The next day they complain that they don't get any respect from hard working citizens.

Go figure.

cheesehead
yahwe
tmg
hard working upstanding citizens?

point out the criminals of the board then.......

this thread amuses me more than anyting else.
unfounded speculation and several "I heards"
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 15:59   #23
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
this thread amuses me more than anyting else.
unfounded speculation and several "I heards"
I heard JBOY saw a JBOY post, and then he said "well that's just not acceptable" and then he deleted himself.

That's what I heard.

Course, he just posted so maybe he got his account back or somesuch.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:13   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

'The best thing about being a moddeh is the prerogative to delet0r all the accounts.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:17   #25
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
'The best thing about being a moddeh is the prerogative to delet0r all the accounts.'
if i buy PA i will keep JBOY as a mod

but of his own forum

called "mock jboy here"

...its a idea
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:19   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I just realised this also very probably makes me Mr second biggest post count.

JBOY, you made me sadder by deleting Cheeseboys account!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:23   #27
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

The first thing I will advise the new owners to decree will be the eradication of post count in its entirety.

It's a certainty.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:24   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
The first thing I will advise the new owners to decree will be the eradication of post count in its entirety.

It's a certainty.
im considering making an offer

PH33R MEH WRATH OF HAVING ADMIN POWERS!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:24   #29
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I just realised this also very probably makes me Mr second biggest post count.

JBOY, you made me sadder by deleting Cheeseboys account!
Nodrog: 14466
marilyn manson: 12130
Kura: 11084
jonnybgood: 10202

poor you
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:24   #30
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
In the end, Yahwe is gone = JBOY is a benevolent God and should be worshipped as such.

All hail...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:26   #31
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

im considering making an offer

PH33R MEH WRATH OF HAVING ADMIN POWERS!
you reckon you can launch a serious bid?
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:26   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
All hail...
All hail McJobby who shall be King hereafter!
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 16:27   #33
LanCatoBucks

IP BAN JBOY

- Shai Gar
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:26   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Jboy banned Yawhe. What more can you ask for?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 17:31   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
wasnt tjetala nempori

ie

he of the 30 bans

And "lol" if sheit gar is back

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:25   #36
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Jboy banned Yawhe. What more can you ask for?
Dunno. I already thought jboy was cool, now he's a demi-god.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:31   #37
mogrika

yahwe was amusing. you were just too stupid to notice.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 22:31   #38
Dace

Who's PMS and why isn't he complaining?