User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:04   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Putting your name at the end of messages

why?

(Matrim and Mong im looking at you)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:19   #2
IndiaSour

IndiaSour is an unknown quantity at this point
What about Vaio?
IndiaSour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:21   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just in case there's any confusion about who posted something.

-Kura

Last edited by Leshy; 3 Apr 2003 at 14:45.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:22   #4
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I started doing it day one of round 1 because the politics screen used to be hard to read and it made finding your post easier, plus it was considered a 'l33t' thing to do at the time (most were using the oONameOo format, I just tried something different). Now I don't think I could ever stop doing it cause it's kinda become part of my online persona.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:24   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
It's great how childish things can become gimmicks or tagmarks.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:24   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
plus it was considered a 'l33t' thing to do at the time (most were using the oONameOo format, I just tried something different). Now I don't think I could ever stop doing it cause it's kinda become part of my online persona.
oh dear.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:34   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmmmm i was about to say its completely lame, then i realise i do it everytime i send a txt.....
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:39   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
hmmmmm i was about to say its completely lame, then i realise i do it everytime i send a txt.....
Some phones just put the number instead of phonebook entry when you recieve texts, doing that saves the other person time. However we can all see people names here, so there's no need.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:42   #9
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
cus pavil did it...

not that matrim rox tho...
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:52   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Beacause its the new thing to do, althought just the first letter is est!

S
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 15:08   #11
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I dunno, I've always done it. Is it a problem ?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 19:29   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
*BLERK*

S/I

It's actually quite sexy!
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:30   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
heh

"Rad"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:35   #14
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
ive been asking this very question for quite a long time
you big fat sacripantas question stealer
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 20:49   #15
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
No point making people waste their time rotating their eyeballs to face the left of the screen...

- &Xi;&upsilon;&pi;
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:04   #16
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
I started doing it day one of round 1 because the politics screen used to be hard to read and it made finding your post easier, plus it was considered a 'l33t' thing to do at the time (most were using the oONameOo format, I just tried something different). Now I don't think I could ever stop doing it cause it's kinda become part of my online persona.

=[DJ Bass]=
It IS you bass, and it leaves your sig for more useful things.

B.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:21   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i appreciate it when people sign really long posts. with a memory as bad as mine.. i'll read a long post and think 'who wrote that again?' and have to scroll up :P
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 22:12   #18
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
What can I say, I just can't stop.

Perhaps I'm trying to be in vouge.

Matrim
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:45   #19
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
I tried this once, but i got very bored of it and couldnt be arsed anymore.

I do finish my emails with -Flavius whenever possible

But its just like MM doing the /!\ thing, its a habit u get from online and u just keep on doing it, untill it turns into your 'ID'
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 12:51   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

It's shows insecurity and small sexual organs.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:52   #21
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
you fag i posted this thread about 3 months ago
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 14:07   #22
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
I do it because my board name is different to my IRC name
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 14:30   #23
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
And so it begins...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote