User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:01   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Apparantly I have ADD

Inattentive Type. The type you take meth for.

Sure was nice to find this out a quarter into my life. Sigh.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:10   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Attention deficit disorder?

Or something.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:19   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
how do you find out such things, I mean is there any online test that can show you might have it? I don't have any motives to get this checked in a medical way but I would like to do a basic test for some reason
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:26   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
attention deficit disorder
n. Abbr. ADD

A syndrome, usually diagnosed in childhood, characterized by a persistent pattern of impulsiveness, a short attention span, and often hyperactivity, and interfering especially with academic, occupational, and social performance.

Source:
www.dictionary.com

Yes, quite strange indeed. How bad is it in your case?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:44   #5
Mirai

Your definition isn't really correct.. There are actually a few types of ADD. The one I supposedly have is Inattentive type:

Quote:
The onset of these symptoms often become apparent later in child-hood or early adolescence. The brighter the individual, the later symptoms seem to become a problem. The symptoms must be present for at least six months and not be related to a depressive episode or the onset of marijuana usage. Using marijuana can often make a person seem as though they have ADD without hyperactivity. It is important to screen for pot usage in teen-agers or adults.

Girls with ADD are frequently missed because they are more likely to have the non-hyperactive form.

The severity of the disorder is rated as mild, moderate or severe. Even though these children have many of the same symptoms of the people with AD/HD, they are not hyperactive and may appear hypoactive. Additional symptoms for this subtype include: excessive daydreaming, frequent complaints of being bored, appearing apathetic or unmotivated, appearing frequently sluggish or slow moving or appearing spacey or internally preoccupied -- the classic "couch potato."

Most people with this form of ADD are never diagnosed. They do not exhibit enough symptoms that "grate" on the environment to cause others to seek help for them. Yet, they often experience severe disability from the disorder. Instead of help, they get labeled as willful, uninterested, or defiant.

As with the ADD combined type, brain studies in patients with ADD, inattentive subtype reveal a decrease in brain activity in the frontal lobes of the brain in response to an intellectual challenge. Again, it seems that the harder these people try to concentrate, the worse it gets. ADD, inattentive subtype is often very responsive to stimulant medications, such as Ritalin (methylphenidate), Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine), Cylert (magnesium pemoline), Desoxyn (methamphetamine), and Adderal (a combination of amphetamine salts). These medications "turn on" the frontal lobes and prevent brain shutdown, allowing a person to have more access to this part of their brain.
Anyway, you can take a test at www.brainplace.com

Click 'Amen Brain System Checklist'

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:27   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Everybody likes to think they're a bit ****ed up. My mate (a trained psychologist) claims that if she wanted to, she could genuinely diagnose something wrong with anybody. The bonus being that once diagnosed, a lot of these ppl will nourish a neurosis because of it

Anybody see that South Park were they were ALL diagnosed with ADD? The kids got given Ridlin, to which the antidote is Ridlout

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 12:35   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Code:
Type                           Probability
ADD Combined Type              Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type           Highly Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Not Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity    May be possible
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity    May be possible
Temporal Lobe System           Not Probable
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:06   #8
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
"ADD Inattentive Type"

"Highly Probable"
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:07   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
ADD = annoying little brat who needs a good caning.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:09   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
ADD Combined Type - May be possible

Others are not probable.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:10   #11
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
excuse me?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:12   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
Or...

ADD = middle class kid desperate for something interesting to happen to them

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:13   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
excuse me?
run for the hills... mirai 'has' you.

in what capacity I couldn't possibly imagine.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:14   #14
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Or...

ADD = middle class kid desperate for something interesting to happen to them
oh aye, pill poppong ritalin is the muttz nuttz

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:19   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Code:
ADD Combined Type			Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type			Not Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity		Not Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity		Not Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity		Not Probable
Temporal Lobe System			Not Probable
Now I'm depressed because I'm not special.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:21   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
excuse me?
By the way Add, if you haven't notice (wich I disbelieve) Forest is attempting a comeback to PA. He's got threads all over AD and PD (mince, with nick Forest this time, not 657).

Yes, that was relevant.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 13:30   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i expected getting ADD Intattentive Type highly probable

because i did 35 of the questions then said "cant be ****ed with this" and continuted to the end
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:01   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wouldn't trust the test. It gave me 'not probable' for a condition I do have.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:16   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Type Probability
ADD Combined Type Probable
ADD Inattentive Type Not Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Temporal Lobe System Highly Probable
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:39   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ADD Inattentive Type Highly Probable

well like i said before.. people have recently asked me if i have ADD... and this description does seem to fit... :\
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:44   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Code:
Type Probability   
ADD Combined Type Not Probable more info 
ADD Inattentive Type Probable more info 
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Not Probable more info 
Limbic System Hyperactivity Not Probable more info 
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Not Probable more info 
Temporal Lobe System May be possible more info

Hmm, sure this test is right?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:45   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Code:
Type Probability   
ADD Inattentive Type Probable more info 

Hmm, sure this test is right?
I'm sure it isn't.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:46   #23
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
it says 'probable' not 'YES YOU HAVE THIS!!'
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:46   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm sure it isn't.
Me too, as im generaly not inattentive at all. But im (at least often) very hyperactive. So, this is strange.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:48   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
it says 'probable' not 'YES YOU HAVE THIS!!'
It gave me not probable for a condition I do have when I answered all the questions it listed as symptoms as whatever the most affirmative was.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:16   #26
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
During school, in America, I was "diagnosed" with ADDW-something-H, and they perscribed something called ritalin. (Which I didn't take, of course.) Remember being proud that I could remember the long name...

My advice is, do not take any drugs. If there is anyone that won't take no for an answer, just get rid of them, flush down the toilet, bury them or make explosives with them.

P.S. What's meth? Not methanol (deadly poison), is it?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->

Last edited by Cyp; 25 Mar 2003 at 19:21.
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:31   #27
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
ive had anti-depressents before

took em from one day, and i was going around like a headless chicken, parents said not to take em after that, i was still out of my mind life is **** depressed though

And when i was 14 i was diagnosed "just on the right side of bat**** insane"

Ive been told never to hold up anger etc, cos if i do, when i explode, i explode.

Anyway, i dont know what meth is tbh, but i doubt it is methanol
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 19:38   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
ADD Inattentive Type Highly Probable more info
Limbic System Hyperactivity May be possible more info
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity May be possible more info
Temporal Lobe System Not Probable more info

I am the win except somebody already had these results.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:10   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Type Probability
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Highly Probable more info
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:13   #30
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
ADD Combined Type-----------------Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type----------------Highly Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity----Not Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity--------Not Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity---------Probable
Temporal Lobe System--------------Not Probable
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:16   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im likely to be less sane (meh) than pyro! w00t
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:33   #32
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Type Probability
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Probable more info
Limbic System Hyperactivity Probable more info
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:06   #33
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
ADD Combined Type Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type May be possible
Limbic System Hyperactivity Not Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity May be possible
Temporal Lobe System Not Probable

Having read the questions and descriptions, I'm now convinced I have Inattentive ADD

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:09   #34
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
oops i gave up half way thro cba to finish it

(and i did this without thinking about the test, just thought cba and closed the window)
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:27   #35
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I think I'm better at diagnosing myself than any computer is.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:33   #36
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
phew

Type Probability
ADD Combined Type: Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type: Not Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity: Not Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity: Not Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity: Not Probable
Temporal Lobe System: Not Probable

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:34   #37
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
I think adding SP joke is bit late now?
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:20   #38
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ADD Inattentive Type Not Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity Not Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Not Probable
Temporal Lobe System Not Probable

Well it's nice to know I currently hate myself because I'm just 'standardly' depressed and not because I have any wierd mental illness.

whopee-****ing-doo
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:27   #39
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
ADD Combined Type-----------------Not Probable
ADD Inattentive Type----------------Not Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity----Not Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity--------Not Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity---------Not Probable
Temporal Lobe System--------------Not Probable

I feel as if i do have ADD thou
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:28   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Cingulate System Hyperactivity May be possible

all others not probable

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 02:38   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick
Yeah, and going as far as to create a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Those wacky kids.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 02:50   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
ADD Inattentive Type Not Probable more info
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity May be possible more info
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 02:56   #43
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

Well it's nice to know I currently hate myself because I'm just 'standardly' depressed and not because I have any wierd mental illness.

whopee-****ing-doo
what he said^

(tho i haven't took the test, so you never know, i might be mentally insane. at least that'd make things easier to explain )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:04   #44
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Type Probability
Limbic System Hyperactivity Highly Probable more info
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity Probable more info

But Christ, I expect I answered roughly the same as most people I know at my college. What a crock of ****.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:05   #45
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Type Probability
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Probable more info

and considering i'm in a bit of a depressed mood recently and answered accordingly it didn't end up that bad
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:20   #46
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Results

Type Probability
ADD Inattentive Type Highly Probable
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Probable
Limbic System Hyperactivity Highly Probable
Basal Ganglia Hyperactivity May be possible
Temporal Lobe System May be possible

yay me.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:27   #47
Mirai

JESUS DOES EVERYONE HAVE INNATTENTIVE ADD HERE?

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 03:36   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Oh, and have my results.

ADD Combined Type Probable more info
Cingulate System Hyperactivity Highly Probable more info
Limbic System Hyperactivity Highly Probable more info
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 05:50   #49
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Doubtful,

The results we have seen would indicate that some other factor is having an influence?

Possibly?

People who use this forum have a propensity for ADD?

The test is flawed?

Or the people taking the test are not taking the test seriously?

Quote:
Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

3% to 5% of American children are diagnosed with ADD or ADHD. (It is estimated 11% of American children may actually have ADD or ADHD).
By adulthood, 1% to 3% of the general population may suffer with ADD or ADHD
Link
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:07   #50
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Anyone on the planet could be diagnosed with it...

The diagnosis just means that you are more intelligent than the psychologist/psychiatrist. The psychologist/psychiatrist is jealous of your intelligence, and tries to perscribe drugs to lower the intelligence to his/her level.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote