User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:29   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to know

what must i do in order to get a customised avatar
i see that a lot of guys and gals do have one, and on the basis of the bill of rights, and the virginia act i demand equal treatment and equal laws
thank you
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:31   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
oh dear

oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear

oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:34   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I would like to know

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
Kiss a girl.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:37   #4
Muslim
Banned

Re: Re: I would like to know

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Kiss a girl.
"way out of my league"
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 20:44   #5
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
see ?

dont confuse me with him please, I would never post such a dumb question
whats tha answear then?
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 22:32   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i see that a lot of guys and gals do have one, and on the basis of the bill of rights, and the virginia act i demand equal treatment and equal laws
thank you
Is there a sort of common theme you notice for most of the people with custom avatars?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 00:58   #7
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Is there a sort of common theme you notice for most of the people with custom avatars?
They were all the head of the CIA at one point?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:52   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Re: I would like to know

Quote:
You mean besides being Karm suck-ups?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:57   #9
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
they all share the will to give me custom avatars?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 02:59   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
People with Custom Avatars have really small dicks.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:06   #11
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
People with Custom Avatars have really small dicks.
what about the aryn issue?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 03:13   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

IN ARYN'S CASE THE PENIS IS SO SMALL IT DISAPPEARED!
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:32   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oh dear.

p.s. the answer is 'you dont'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:40   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
p.s. the answer is 'you dont'

The Question

"I would like to know - what must i do to get a customised avatar?"

The Answer

"you don't"

STRIKE FOR GREAT JUSTICE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:43   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ok let me rephrase.

bear with me. i am hardly 'sober' and its 10 to 4 in the morning.

"you do nothing because you will never be given one. ever."

right. to bed.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 04:46   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
ok let me rephrase.

"you do nothing because you will never be given one. ever."

What if he gave you a Billion English Pound Sterling?!

Would he get his custom avatar then?

I bet he would.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:18   #17
Muslim
Banned

my dad own tons of petrol pits, and they are going to be mine some day, i will then hire a lot of mercenaries to hunt you down with the order "be medieval on his ass"
so
please
gimme custom avatars
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 05:23   #18
HeWhoBangsYerMa

Quote:
In the event of a girl, "small dick" is replaced with "ungodly huge clitoris."
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 06:13   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
my dad own tons of petrol pits, and they are going to be mine some day, i will then hire a lot of mercenaries to hunt you down with the order "be medieval on his ass"
so
please
gimme custom avatars
I'm going to threaten to kill JJ too!

I want to be an admin!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:46   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Simply make 1,000,000,000 posts, it says so.

If there ever was a reason to start spamming let that be it.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:11   #21
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
"be medieval on his ass"
yep
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:21   #22
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Stop. In. The. Name. Of. Love