User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:31   #1
Mare_Imbrium

Rats

okay... so I want to kwow what everyone thinks about rats.... aka ratties cause I breed them with some friends for pets and I absolutely love them because they are soooooo friendly and sucky and just sooooo much better pets then hampsters and mice and all that cause you can train them and stuff....
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:32   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Rats are .
There is always one or two in my area, that lives in the dumpsters. They scare all the old ladies away!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:33   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh yah. she likes rats :P
she wants to bring some into our class on friday. i don't think the teacher's gonna go for it though :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:33   #4
Mare_Imbrium

ya but those are wild ratties... I breed tame ratties that come in all sorts of different colours and styles :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:36   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
oh yah. she likes rats :P
she wants to bring some into our class on friday. i don't think the teacher's gonna go for it though :\
I took a dead snake into my primary 4 class. It was

But, imho, rats are vermin.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:38   #6
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
they make a funny noise if you toss them into a wall
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:40   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
they make a funny noise if you toss them into a wall

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:41   #8
Mare_Imbrium

THAT IS BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! Rats are animals too!! how would you sound if you got tossed into a wall... that would make a funny sound GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Darn unedumacated peoples!!!!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:42   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh dear.. don't get her started :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:42   #10
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
*squuuueeeee**thud*
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 17:43   #11
Mare_Imbrium

scream... thud!!!!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:04   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Aparently you can teach them tricks, thats kinda .
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:14   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Rats are Caring and sharing :eek:
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:16   #14
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Beep beep beep beeeep bee... Crash!

Shouldn't discriminate against non-organic creatures...
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:13   #15
SOAD

omg, that jst reminded me of the bst film eva
am gona have 2 watch mallratz agn 2nyt an get stoned (of course!)

what makes it evn betta is that weezer have a song init! its kinda stoner rock or nu rocky, i cant decide
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:18   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
"oof"

that's the sound I make when I hit a wall.

Yes I just tried.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:32   #17
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mare_Imbrium
THAT IS BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! Rats are animals too!! how would you sound if you got tossed into a wall... that would make a funny sound GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Darn unedumacated peoples!!!!
You're a vegetarian, naturally? (And don't use products that are animal tested or made from animals)
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:37   #18
Mare_Imbrium

ratties are good pets.. be careful or I will start to post pics of them hahaha
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:40   #19
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
"oof"

that's the sound I make when I hit a wall.

Yes I just tried.

lol
and at what speed was this?
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:36   #20
Mare_Imbrium

and it worries me that you tried... hahha