User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:51   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I think there should be an certificate

check this scenario
You are on a night out, trying to "get sum", but there is a problem, first you have to talk some girl into this.
Girls like funny, sensitive, intelligent, smart, sharp and whatnot (in the "inner" side).
the thing is you have about 15 mins at most in order to show that girl that you are like this, and it is just too much pressure and usually ends up in a disaster

what I propose is: you pick your circle of girls who are friends, your mother, sister, ex girlfriend and everybody else, to make an certificate, wich would be "certified" by a group of elder ladies, who would build a consil that would give your certificate or not

in this certificate would pose all of your qualities, and it would be 100% guaranteed

what do you make of this idea?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:52   #2
Ðiscorporation

Hi Shai!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:53   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'I'm great guy, will you go out with me? Look, my mum says so!'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:54   #4
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i think you're pathetic.

on the rare occasions i 'go out', i don't try to pull, i just have a laugh with my mates, then i find girls come over to hit on me. just my experience though.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:54   #5
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
'I'm great guy, will you go out with me? Look, my mum says so!'
yes
that would be the beggining,
later when you get more and more indications, you would have a better certificate
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:55   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
yes
that would be the beggining,
later when you get more and more indications, you would have a better certificate
This is the word people are looking for.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:00   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Please archive this thread, it's comedy gold
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:07   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

CERTIFIED FOR TEH USE OF TEH LADIES, BY TEH LADIES.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:13   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I see a small logical flaw in your masterplan, and it appears to be based around the "Well, if those girls think hes so wonderful, why arent any of them going out with him?" factor.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:18   #10
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I think it would be more useful if the certificate included the results of a recent STD test and a listing of all your prior venereal diseases. It could go on to include a warning of any strange behaviors in bed so there's no shock when the certificate user does indeed "get sum." Examples could be drooling, talking, strange fetishes, and a tendency to prematurely ejaculate. You could be even more specific and start with physical statistics so that all the sizists out there know what they're dealing with. That's just my opinion. I'm going to assume you're mother's opinion isn't very important when it comes to you getting laid.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:20   #11
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I see a small logical flaw in your masterplan, and it appears to be based around the "Well, if those girls think hes so wonderful, why arent any of them going out with him?" factor.
i dunno
maybe im too ugly, or they dont like funny guys, or maybe it is me sister...somewhat like this
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:21   #12
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
i dunno
maybe im too ugly, or they dont like funny guys, or maybe it is me sister...somewhat like this
Hi Shai!

You'd be better off just trying to get some without your 'certificate'. You don't want your 'date' to ask you why your mother thinks you are good in bed..
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:22   #13
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
WE (Muslim's Mum, Aunt, Sisters and School Teacher) HEREBY CERTIFICATE THAT HE IS A GOOD KID, A INTELIGENT BOY, A COOL BASTARD AND PART OF THE BAD BOYS CLUB (who should do his homework more often). BY BEING SO MUSLIM IS ABLE TO DATE GIRLS.

BY THIS WE ALSO OBLIGATE ANY GIRL TO WHOM THIS IS SHOW TO AUTOMATICALLY DROP THEIR PANTIES AND CALL HIM DADDY.

Find me a girl who would fall for that and I give you your counterpart.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:23   #14
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I think it would be more useful if the certificate included the results of a recent STD test and a listing of all your prior venereal diseases. It could go on to include a warning of any strange behaviors in bed so there's no shock when the certificate user does indeed "get sum." Examples could be drooling, talking, strange fetishes, and a tendency to prematurely ejaculate. You could be even more specific and start with physical statistics so that all the sizists out there know what they're dealing with. That's just my opinion. I'm going to assume you're mother's opinion isn't very important when it comes to you getting laid.
exactely

"he likes to put milk on womans faces"
there is chicks who are dying to know fellas like this..and some are dying not to
so this certificate is the perfect thing for this
its absolutely brilliant
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:29   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
'Gimmick Account' doesn't do this justice.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:34   #16
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the way some people assume that girls are all exactly the same mentally.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:34   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i used to like you out of some weird pity 'he can't really be that sad' type thing but now it's (to quote snurx) un :/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:36   #18
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i used to like you out of some weird pity 'he can't really be that sad' type thing but now it's (to quote snurx) un :/
Muslim == Shai Gar

Snurx said so
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:36   #19
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Luckily, There's groupmeetings for the likes of you.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:37   #20
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
I dont believe I ever was "that sad"
At best I was a regular guy who instead of hiding his defeats, he shows it off.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:39   #21
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I dont believe I ever was "that sad"
At best I was a regular guy who instead of hiding his defeats, he shows it off.
no

the fact you still don't get it and prolly never will is sad :/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:40   #22
Muslim
Banned

now im off to the library, to meet some random chick that studies with me
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:41   #23
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Be sure to mention this idea
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:41   #24
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
You are funny, that's not bad, in this forum it's actually damn good.

Get your certificate, it's a chance to discuss stupid things when you're drunk = win win situation.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:44   #25
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:

"he likes to put milk on womans faces"
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:46   #26
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
I think there are seduction workshops that give certificates to their participants...

(Note: I'm serious. There are courses in seduction. Courses in hypnosis give certificates, and seduction is considered by some to be similar to hypnosis, so it's rather likely.)
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:58   #27
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
This is quite possibly the best idea EVER

But can I suggest a few enhancements...

Instead of merely having a signed certificate from various females saying how great you are, you could turn it into almost a dating CV!

You could include....
[list=*][*]Experience (listed in chronological order most recent first)[*]Education (What age were you when you first kissed/touched/shagged a girl)[*]Vital statistics (thrusts per minute etc etc)[/list=*]

I might market this idea! I'll be rich!!!!
Rich beyond my wildest dreams!!!!!!!!!!
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:00   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Unlike Vermillion (a winner), Muslim is officially a loser at life.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:08   #29
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
You lot are nuts.

I agree totally with Muslim - he needs a certificate.

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:11   #30
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I agree totally with Muslim - he needs a certificate...
...from a doctor carrying a health warning.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:13   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
...from a doctor carrying a health warning.
I wouldn't trust a doctor who's the subject of a health warning
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:20   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Not a bad idea.

Perhaps an association which you can join which checks you're not an arsehole on a regular basis (kind of like a trade association) and issues you with a membership card if you're not. If someone has a complaint against you (poor business dealings, adultery, etc) they can make a complaint to the issuing authority which investigates. If true, you lose your membership.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:22   #33
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Awww Gayle, my habit of posting double-edged comments is Muslim's threads is revealed

How was your birthday anyway?
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:33   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i like muslim

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:57   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
How was your birthday anyway?
Relaxing

Well, apart from a half drunken argument with Ms Arrogance.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 00:13   #36
sayonara
Shai Halud

\o/ huzzah!

I like relaxing birthdays. Unlike last one when I passed out before midnight

I've not been reading the forums tonight so if there was a "Stupid Bloody Ms Arrogance, Grrr" thread I missed it.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 00:29   #37
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Relaxing

Well, apart from a half drunken argument with Ms Arrogance.
Which one of you was Half Drunk? and was the other fully drunk or sober?
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:04   #38
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Remember to bring milk!
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 01:11   #39
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
it is my experience that you can hit on girls way better at party's etc when you are at somebodies place (i tend to have a rather large and a lot of social circles) than a pub.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 03:43   #40
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I'm in tears...notes from our mothers??? what's next?
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 05:28   #41
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I think there should be an certificate

Quote:
Girls like funny, sensitive, intelligent, smart, sharp and whatnot (in the "inner" side).
I think THIS is the essence of your problem....
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 09:58   #42
sayonara
Shai Halud

Re: Re: I think there should be an certificate

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
I think THIS is the essence of your problem....
If he has a certificate, that won't matter. They'll have to get nekid with him.
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:24   #43
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Muslim win the lottery and then you dont have to certify yourself....girls are hot for money :P
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 10:36   #44
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
talking
HAHAHA
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 15:49   #45
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
I'm in tears...notes from our mothers??? what's next?
Little star-shaped stickers from mothers. Every time someone is a good boy, he should get a sticker on his t-shirt. Once he has collected 5, girls will know he is good enough to be with. Since stickers will eventually fall off clothing, it will inspire people to continue being a good boy, so they can get the stickers replaced.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote