User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 00:11   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
will i get told off for pointing this out?

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 20 seconds.

hurrah!

i could've sworn i got flamed down for suggesting the 60second limit should be taken off less than a month ago.

oh well.

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 00:13   #2
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Shh, dont tell anyone, it might just be a mistake, and we wouldn't want it changed back, would we?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 00:16   #3
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Maybe this is the compensation for putting GD to the bottom of the list, or maybe its just a directive from the mythical "sim tech" (if they even exist, which i doubt)
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:13   #4
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammers
Maybe this is the compensation for putting GD to the bottom of the list, or maybe its just a directive from the mythical "sim tech" (if they even exist, which i doubt)
I ended up in PD by mistake So used to clicking there I didn't bother reading what forum i was going to.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:15   #5
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I also notice a lack of '****ing' censors...
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:16   #6
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I also notice a lack of '****ing' censors...
what the ****? really?

crikey.

is +s****horpe +still cen+sored?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:18   #7
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
shit
cock
arsehole
s****horpe
cockney
captain
¡
admiral

^ all were censored before
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:19   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

code test:

[SIZE=4]test[/SIZE]

test

test
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:19   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
****ingcrap YAY

now we don't need jolt \o/
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:21   #10
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

**** jolt \o/

**** them right in the ear \o/

(south park quote)
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:44   #11
Idi

yeah

but can we run spam scripts?

*cough*
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:48   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

HTML is now enabled in board PMs
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:28   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
[spoilsport]

just cos it ain't censored anymore doesn't mean jobby won't ban you for breaking the swearing rules

[/spoilsport]
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:31   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
HTML is now enabled in board PMs
<marquee> doesnt work :(
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:33   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
<marquee> doesnt work
You made a typo in your PM. You missed the u from the end tag.
It works...
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:35   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
nod

i assuming when i open the pm you just sent i will get a load of popups, gay pr0n or something that will crash my comp

as i'm half way through 'backing up' a dvd atm i really don't want my comp to crash so will read it later

if i've jumped to completely unfounded conclusions i can but apologies profusely

(i think we all know what's gonna happen )
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:35   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You made a typo in your PM. You missed the u from the end tag.
It works...
Are you sure? I fixed the typo, but it still wouldnt :(
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:36   #18
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
nod

i assuming when i open the pm you just sent i will get a load of popups, gay pr0n or something that will crash my comp

as i'm half way through 'backing up' a dvd atm i really don't want my comp to crash so will read it later

if i've jumped to completely unfounded conclusions i can but apologies profusely

(i think we all know what's gonna happen :p)
hey, it was nothing bad, im not lame :(
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:37   #19
poshphil
Little Bitch

marquee 4work+s here.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:38   #20
Ragnarak

oh heh
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:45   #21
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
nod

(i think we all know what's gonna happen )

i got a nice scrolly 'lolololololol' banner.
which naturally went straight to jolt
~
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:46   #22
Dace

Quote:
hey, it was nothing bad, im not lame :(

But you are gay.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:47   #23
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
~
how does that work?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:48   #24
Ragnarak

Quote:
~
ditto

tho i got a big gay pink thing too (no, not dace )
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:51   #25
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
how does that work?
<div style="position:absolute; top:20px;left:20px;font-size:72px;color:red;"><marquee>lololololololololololololololol</marquee></div>
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:53   #26
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
ditto

tho i got a big gay pink thing too (no, not dace )
ah

I just fixed the message nod sent me originally, it was meant to have a big gay pink thing in, but he ****ed up the marquee tags and the image didn't show
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:54   #27
poshphil
Little Bitch

i knew the marquee bit, i was wondering more about the going to a +site bit really.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 02:57   #28
Ragnarak

Quote:
i knew the marquee bit, i was wondering more about the going to a +site bit really.
the other day when you said you fked up your keyboard were you serious or are you just letting the joke be run into the ground?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 03:03   #29
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
the other day when you said you fked up your keyboard were you serious or are you just letting the joke be run into the ground?
i was +serious.

this+ is+ why i cried mys+elf to sleep that day cos no-one believed me.

allow me to press the dodgy keys till i get the letter i want.

+++++s+++++s++++s+s+
44w44444w44w44w444

my right arrow key doesnt work. neither do left ctrl, and right shift.

it is buggered.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 03:08   #30
Nodrog

Quote:
ah

I just fixed the message nod sent me originally, it was meant to have a big gay pink thing in, but he ****ed up the marquee tags and the image didn't show
get a decent browser lol IE sux
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 03:08   #31
Idi

cock++
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 07:45   #32
Karmulian

Just cause u CAN swear
doesn't mean you won't be banned for full on flame/ spam
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:15   #33
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i was +serious.

this+ is+ why i cried mys+elf to sleep that day cos no-one believed me.

allow me to press the dodgy keys till i get the letter i want.

+++++s+++++s++++s+s+
44w44444w44w44w444

my right arrow key doesnt work. neither do left ctrl, and right shift.

it is buggered.
Buy a new Keyboard you tight twat.

Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:16   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
They are trying to attract the users who have moved to the Jolt forums to come back here before this place completely collapses?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:18   #35
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
They are trying to attract the users who have moved to the Jolt forums to come back here before this place completely collapses?
This place collapsed months ago, long before Jolt came on the scene.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:20   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Yus.
True.
There are no good forums anywhere nowadays.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 09:24   #37
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
get a decent browser lol IE sux
The marquee tag is a M$ implementation.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 10:15   #38
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Yay... No censor???

Now I can post words like cockroach, cockpit and cocktail.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 10:29   #39
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Can €e get rid of everything on the censor list except the letter that may not be named?
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 11:43   #40
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
which **** muppet put GD on the bottom of the list?!?!?!?

PA is full of wankers sir, as such the RSI we have in our wrists means it is difficult to pull the mouse down. Have some sympathy!