User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 03:28   #1
Idi

Changes

Can we have a list of things that have been changed?

As I just ended up in Planetarion Discussions and couldnt find the new thread button :/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 04:01   #2
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
lol. I hope with all these changes the mods however have not turned into certain people from Jolt.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 04:11   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
NEVER!
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 07:50   #4
Karmulian

BOLLOX!"!!
ur all banned for saying the word jolt

anyways

if i told you the changes... that would be telling
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 07:56   #5
Legolas
State of Bliss

Legolas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
if i told you the changes... that would be telling

;(( God damnit Karmulian. You are pure evil :/
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:00   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
oow... This is something to get used to... I just ended up on PD
Scary!
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:24   #7
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
oow... This is something to get used to... I just ended up on PD
Scary!
I've done that every single time that I've come here since the change has been made fs
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:32   #8
nothingman

yeah, i almost did that just now
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 08:54   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
hm

They are not hard to ****ing find
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 09:15   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
eek, that was close - just got out of PD without opening a thread :-)

i've found a nice purple style i've not noticed before, is it new?

Edit:
http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread....hreadid=129460

****ing hurray!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 09:25   #11
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Superb.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 09:41   #12
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Superb.
neat - Im one of the earliest joiners
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 09:46   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Superb.
Sayonara - 159 posts?

I hate fkin clearouts
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 09:47   #14
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Changes

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Can we have a list of things that have been changed?

As I just ended up in Planetarion Discussions and couldnt find the new thread button :/
Got to general discussion without even noticing that the forums had been reordered...

Edit: 68 posts??!! :eek: I was between 1000-2000, as far as I know, maybe more...
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 10:26   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
241 posts!

awww!

can you add 2500 to that number please karm? I'll be your friend..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 13:16   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
\o/

I'm now the 8th biggest spammer in the forums hehe. Obviously my spam was worth keeping :P
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 14:04   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Second \o/ Only HRS to get rid of....
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 16:02   #18
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
was quite amused to find i reg'd before zeus heh

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 16:10   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
\o/

I'm now the 8th biggest spammer in the forums hehe. Obviously my spam was worth keeping :P
but dace and a bunch of roleplayers are ahead of us both, how the **** does that work?
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote