User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:44   #1
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
I hereby s-ear not to use the letter - on PA forums again

indeed. NO more -s, they -ill only lead you into temptation and sin.
the -orld is better -ithout -'s !
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:46   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Hurrah!

-reak havoc -ith the letter -asting -ankers -ho -ait to oppress us -ith their t-enty third letter.

-e -ill -in the -ar!
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:48   #3
eple
Voodoo chile

-AGE -AR ON -'S!
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:49   #4
DusteMikkelRev

DusteMikkelRev is an unknown quantity at this point
Tis the W they mean...
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:50   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Nooo!

It must not be spoken here, for to -rite the letter of evil and to look at it from the -rong angle is to see the little horns on satan's head.

See? --> M
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:53   #6
eple
Voodoo chile

It is true as he says, -hat do you spell -ith the letter -hich shall not be named? -AR, -OMEN, -ICHES, -ANKING, GEORGE - BUSH! all that is evil rests in this letter.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:54   #7
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
I think -e should make it clear at this point that the intial intention -as not to attack a certain member of these forums.
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:54   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

Don't forget -estlife.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:55   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by alastair18
I think -e should make it clear at this point that the intial intention -as not to attack a certain member of these forums.
This is so.

Let it be decreed that -hile -e can't actually mention him at all, and have marked him for all time as a child of satan, -e think he's a rather smashing member.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:56   #10
eple
Voodoo chile

the person only kno-n as "-" is the heretic greater than any other! only the spa-n of evil can ever name himself according to the -ery sign of evil -ithin the forums
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:57   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by eple
the person only kno-n as "-" is the heretic greater than any other! only the spa-n of evil can ever name himself according to the -ery sign of evil -ithin the forums
The -ery sign?

-hat devilry is this?
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 00:59   #12
eple
Voodoo chile

the sign -hich lies in the letter "-" the upturned devils horns, the evil.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:06   #13
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
I was going to post something funny concerning the letter 'w' but just can't be bothered with it.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:08   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
I was going to post something funny concerning the letter 'w' but just can't be bothered with it.
It probably -ould have been funnier than that ^

-hat you need is a good mud--restle -ith a -ell endo-ed -oman from the -est of -ar-ickshire to get all the -s out of your -eary system.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:09   #15
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
\/\/anker!
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:13   #16
eple
Voodoo chile

Quote:
Originally posted by alastair18
\/\/anker!
sinner!
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:13   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

Shhh!

You might get -asted by a mod or -hacked by an admin!
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:15   #18
eple
Voodoo chile

on the other hand it could prove to be more fun to just use different terms as so to avoid the use of the letter #23. It proves more skill, especially in threads conserning struggles and international diagreements. or even the american president bush jr.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:16   #19
sayonara
Shai Halud

In no particular order?

Perhaps a multiplicity of examples in one tongue-tying blast...
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:17   #20
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
good, cos my broken keyboard really doesnt like them that much.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:18   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
good, cos my broken keyboard really doesnt like them that much.
All hail the Saintly Martyrd Keyboard of Poshness!

\o/ Hail keyboard! \o/ Hail keyboard! \o/
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:24   #22
eple
Voodoo chile

I have a book, in this book (it si from the eary 1900's) the poet decides not to use the letter "s". That, my friends, is pure skill. I consider myself as a poor amateur compared to this mastermind. The book is more than 50 pages long, i never understand that it is even possible. (the letter "s" is the second most used letter in our alphabet).
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:28   #23
sayonara
Shai Halud

I think -riting all that -ithout having to use the Letter of Doom -as skillful in itself.

As skillful as a -oefull -ookie s-inging -reathlike through the de---rapped trees.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:41   #24
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
S

that letter dont really ork either.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 01:45   #25
sayonara
Shai Halud

-ell I'm off to bed so eple will have to decide if making it heresy is poetic justice.

nn all
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 02:24   #26
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
So far you've all just replaced 'W' with '-'

If the idea did catch on, wouldn't - just become the new W?
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 07:21   #27
eple
Voodoo chile

damn you! If the - became the substitute for the letter that shall not be named, then at least the people could be freed from the evil of the symbol of the devil. Still, I see at this time a great plus for those that refuses to use the letter #23. All questions contains the letter. Such as -hy, -hat,-ho, -here etc. This makes sure no questions are asked, and only the truth is shown in the posts. Never ask, give only solutuions.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 08:14   #28
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
...so you're not using the letter W on PA forums because you claim it is evil. So does this mean you refrain from using it everyWhere else? even When you speak? if so, then do you make another sound in place of the W or do you simply 'mute' the W from your speech? Also. What made you decide that the letter W Was so evil?
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 08:21   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
poor W :\
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 09:02   #30
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Ωell, shouldn't ωe replace the sign of the evil Devil ωith the sign of the holy Godess?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 09:33   #31
sayonara
Shai Halud

Oh god, -hat have I started?

Edited for blasphemy

Last edited by sayonara; 16 Dec 2002 at 09:56.
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 09:54   #32
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
hat?
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 09:56   #33
sayonara
Shai Halud

Talking

hoops!
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 14:19   #34
eple
Voodoo chile

Quote:
Originally posted by Crackmonkey
...so you're not using the letter W on PA forums because you claim it is evil. So does this mean you refrain from using it everyWhere else? even When you speak? if so, then do you make another sound in place of the W or do you simply 'mute' the W from your speech? Also. What made you decide that the letter W Was so evil?
nope, just on the forums. The letter is only evil in here, God's paths are not for us to understand. Let us instead realise the evil that lies in the letter that shalth not be named. look: you take tha letter, turn it around, and you have "M". It's the sign of the horns of the devil himself.

Not using the letter in daily speech is easy, as I live in the country Norge, in Norsk the letter is not commonly used at all, exept for some terms from England. Those terms can easily be replaced by Norsk ones, free from the evil letter.

As you can see, I have already replaced the evil English interpretation of my country's name, instead using the Norsk one, as it does not contain the devil's sign.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 14:20   #35
eple
Voodoo chile

jesus H. christ it is hard to create all this text not using the letter.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 14:32   #36
eple
Voodoo chile

no I didn't. It said "start a fresh thread.

never underestimate the great opportunities that lies in complete denial of facts.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 16:08   #37
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Yett again, I'm proven to be evil incarnate.
Unread 16 Dec 2002, 16:20   #38
sayonara
Shai Halud

lol. THE EVHUL ONE!!!!!

It could just as easily have been 'X' or something, but that €ould have been less amusing. Making a sentence with lots of Xs that can be missed out is quite tricky.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:54   #39
dex-dragon

-hat -ill Jonathen -oth do -ithout that -etter, no more movie -evie-s
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 01:59   #40
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
-anker