User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:48   #151
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ND whats your plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
indeed there was a mail at 19:25 that alliance mergers have been removed and you merged when exactly?
19.00 sharp.

Appocomaster (1:1:12) Limits have been removed! Fri, 24 Nov 19:25
Alliance merges can now no longer be started

So what's your next clue? Try google on Nihilum...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:49   #152
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
To all the ND hangarounds and whiners.

ND / LCH / xVx / Ascendancy / TGV coordinates a hell of a lot together.

So its clear to anyone with half a statistics program running the data from incomings whats going on.

But ofcause half of you dumbwit fecks woulndt know if a train hit ya in the head :P
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you don't know the meaning of coordination do you.

seriously.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 00:29   #153
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

ok, I was on at 19:00 but then again this was my time not game time, point for you.

but for next round this merging rule will give the game a totally new direction, gotta organise in little cells like al quaida and merge last minute for victory.... - guess vengeance and lechees missed a big opportunity there..
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 00:55   #154
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO comedy.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:09   #155
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

The good thing about statistics is you dont need to listen to BS from guys who been posting BS on AD 5 years straight

Lokken who the feck brainwashed you into such a ND fanboy - back in Tuba you used to be kewl.

Your coords came up on _serveral_ ND FCs sofar - But ofcause you guys dont coordinate jack right?
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:16   #156
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Lokken is in ND jackass..
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:17   #157
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

That still doesn't give him the right to join in with some fellow ND'ers on a FC though
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:29   #158
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

Ok my bad for writing it the way i did - Maybe its the friday maybe its the chimay :P

ND, LCH (future reference the twins) and Ascendancy sure does do a lot of FC attempts together.

So perhaps all the pointing fingers at one side and refusing to admit you have formed a blok could stop now.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:36   #159
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The good thing about statistics is you dont need to listen to BS from guys who been posting BS on AD 5 years straight

Lokken who the feck brainwashed you into such a ND fanboy - back in Tuba you used to be kewl.

Your coords came up on _serveral_ ND FCs sofar - But ofcause you guys dont coordinate jack right?
Because I'm in ND. I know what coordination between alliances actually is, you don't and at least up the point in your post you're rampantly incorrect. Just because different alliances are targetting the same one doesn't mean they are cooperating. If a friend goes up to another friend and goes 'hey fancy this' that's not cooperation between alliances. And to be honest, cooperation for Ascendancy is too much effort.

Now look here, ND did me a good turn in round 6 by being loyal to my alliance, so me and ND have got history. I like and enjoy playing for them and it's not a problem with Ascendancy either who don't really care.

ND are the only old school alliance left in the game, the only traditional one left with a shred of character. You sir, have forgotten where i come from and the type of alliances I've enjoyed taking part in most. Infact ND is the most Tuba-like alliance in existence. It's the only one apart from Asc whose way of playing I have the greatest of respect for, simply because it looks after it's own and tries to do the best it can.

Little has changed in my attitude to the game.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:36   #160
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
To all the ND hangarounds and whiners.

ND / LCH / xVx / Ascendancy / TGV coordinates a hell of a lot together.

So its clear to anyone with half a statistics program running the data from incomings whats going on.

But ofcause half of you dumbwit fecks woulndt know if a train hit ya in the head :P
There are lies, damn lies and statistics

More seriously, your implication is wrong. There is no cooperation, official or otherwise, between Ascendancy and any other alliance, including those named above. Ascendancy haven't run proper raids this round, so we can't have been coordinating raids with other alliances (before someone points out that this is a somewhat vague statement, I admit that it is so. There are many ways in which alliances might cooperate, but Ascendancy haven't done so with anyone. You'll just have to take my word for it ).

I'm not sure what else there is to say. Even if we were coordinating with ND (or anyone else), this would - as Red- points out - be obvious to everyone. For an alliance that doesn't run defence, picking fights as part of a block war might be considered to be a foolish strategy, which is why we don't do it. If we were going to get seriously involved in a war, we'd do it from a position of greater strength than ~20th in the alliance rankings.

Update: responding to the point about fleet-catches... A fleet-catch is, by necessity, organised at fairly short notice. In those circumstances, as an attacker, you take whatever fleets are available to make the FC work profitably for all involved (except, one hopes, the target ). If that means getting a friend in another alliance to join in, so be it. If you want to call that 'alliance cooperation', go ahead. AD has already witnessed the redefinition of farming, so perhaps the new definition of alliance cooperation is any circumstance in which two members of different alliances happen to cooperate in any way.

One further point: just because there are some FCs which involve ND and Asc, this does not imply that there aren't other FCs (which you don't know about) involving eXilition and Asc, or Omen and Asc, or... etc. Alliances, particularly since the alliance limits were reduced, are rarely entirely self-contained. Some degree of cooperation occurs between members of all alliances, often without the knowledge of the HC of the alliances in question. I have no problem with this. Your implication that there is some special relationship between Asc and any other alliance is, however, wrong. We in Ascendancy take our whoredom very seriously, and a monogamous relationship isn't for us.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”

Last edited by ComradeRob; 25 Nov 2006 at 01:46.
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 01:50   #161
Red-

Ok then lets conclude that Ascendancy sure does have a lot of friends in ND they are doing stuff with this rounds or maybe we should need ND, ND2 and ND3 tags and remove 2 others? :P

Well i dunno Lokken, i dont remember us using spy bots etc, leeching off info from pa tools and robots we host etc in Tuba - and i was in the techteam for a good while so i reckon i should have known that You call ND all that old skool and heroic - I call them indesive twats that are loosing this round due to failed nonaction politics and because they are too scared of loosing 2nd spot to win the 1st. Ohh wait that actually reminds me a bit of Tuba - Didnt wanna smack fury and after my wing left to smack fury Tuba got owned by fury (so did my wing but hey we tried!).

Besides that in the last week especially its quite clear that vXv and TGV are also hitting the same targets that ND1-3 is - So say what you want and try and drag it on for as long as you like - Untill the actual incomings list shows me something else i aint buying it.

I all that said i am enjoying this round alot (havent played since r6) i just seem to remember people having a bit more guts in admitting thier affiliations back then, and battling it out - but maybe i am not remembering it correctly?

Ps. Lokken i still think your a nice bloke
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 02:02   #162
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it's all my fault guys, i took a target off a friend in nd's raid last night because i was too lazy to open sandmans. i am the reason for these accusations
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 02:03   #163
Red-

Add another 25+ events to that one and it will add up
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 02:11   #164
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

if ascendancy has been coordinating anything, I am ****ing pissed, because they left me out.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 02:36   #165
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

To my knowledge Ascendancy hasn't done any sort of coordination such as raids or defense, (other than in-galaxy defense of course) and have rather relied on getting targets for fleetcatches / attacks through friends. This means that they can have hit with anyone on anyone.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 02:55   #166
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Add another 25+ events to that one and it will add up
25 over all ascendancy members over the whole round?

that's like 1 single fleet joining once every 2 nights or so yes?

oh jesus almighty !

what you need to understand is: we "interact" with a lot of other alliances too! don't blame your lack of intel on us dude
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 03:03   #167
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ascendancy eat babies and steal x-box games when they arent being a support ally for my planet
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 03:10   #168
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
I call them indesive twats that are loosing this round due to failed nonaction politics and because they are too scared of loosing 2nd spot to win the 1st.
Indecisive?
The decisions ND made this rnd moved them from 3rd place out of 4 contenders to 1st place & eliminated 2 of the 4 contenders. Now you may not like the decisions ND has made (understandable since they lead to the complete destruction of your alliance) but saying ND hasn't been decisive is simply total crap.

nonaction?
Thats right, Angels Omen vision & p|m all rolled over & died without any help from us at all.

Insults to ND coming from any member of Amen are simply ridiculous.
You have been decimated once already & have now pulled the lamest stunt in PA history (killmarks bot army finally unseated as #1) to once again attempt to be contenders.

Thinking ND is scared of losing 2nd spot just shows how much you fail to understand ND.
It's kind of funny how people willing to sink to any level to win always assume everyone is as lacking in convictions as themselves.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 03:27   #169
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
You have been decimated once already & have now pulled the lamest stunt in PA history (killmarks bot army finally unseated as #1) to once again attempt to be contenders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manual
Alliances once again now have the option to merge as long as a certain criteria is met. This criteria is that the two merging alliances member count combined must be below, or equal, to the alliance limit of players contributing to the score when the merger is proposed and for 24 ticks after it is accepted. This is because the merger takes 24 ticks to be processed after it is accepted.
HC will have the option to offer/accept a merger proposal to other alliances on the home page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EULA
18.2. Multiple Accounts / Account Sharing / Support Accounts:
Multi-ing, Account Sharing and Support Accounts are not allowed. The
definitions are, but are not limited to:
(a) A multi is a player who owns more than 1 planet.
(b) If you create another Account and intend to still play the original
Account, you are a multi.
(c) If you create another Account and use the old Account as a farm, you are
a multi and a farmer.
(d) If there is more than one user actively playing Planetarion from your IP
address, for example a friend or relative, this is fine. However, you must
register for an exception to be placed on your account to avoid being closed
This exception will limit the interaction that can take place between the
accounts and can be applied for on the preferences page in-game once signup
has been completed.
(e) Account sharing is when one player has control over more than one
Account during one round (i.e. has control over an Account that is not
theirs). This control could be via password sharing or via any form of
Trojan or Trojan like program.
(f) Support Accounts are accounts which are dedicated to undertaking specific
and repeated actions which result in an unfair benefit for a
planet/organisation, where an organisation is defined as an alliance or galaxy.
Not comparable.

As for insults to ND, I think I am the only one from "Amen" posting in this thread so far. -Red certainly is no part of it, and neither is GrandAdm Thrawn.

If you were insulted by anything I posted here, please let me know and I will do my best to change my posting habits. I assure you, it was not intended.

Edit: I am very sorry, there seems to have been others from "Amen" posting in here. I'm too drunk to go through it looking for any insults though.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 03:28   #170
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
Indecisive?
The decisions ND made this rnd moved them from 3rd place out of 4 contenders to 1st place & eliminated 2 of the 4 contenders. Now you may not like the decisions ND has made (understandable since they lead to the complete destruction of your alliance) but saying ND hasn't been decisive is simply total crap.

nonaction?
Thats right, Angels Omen vision & p|m all rolled over & died without any help from us at all.

Thinking ND is scared of losing 2nd spot just shows how much you fail to understand ND.
It's kind of funny how people willing to sink to any level to win always assume everyone is as lacking in convictions as themselves.

I like you grog, but if someone gave me two options "Pussy" or "Tough Guys", one of which I had to classify ND. You could guess what the majority of the community would choose.

ND didn't make Omen nor ANgels quit. Granted they were quite gay to merge, I could bet that many placed humor bets before round that angels would fold, so no new news there.
I have not known ND for many rounds, but the rounds I have known them, once they taste a bit of incoming, they lose hope for first place, and go for second. They care about 2nd place, thus being scared of losing it.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 04:13   #171
Red-

Wow when did i become an omgels member?

Shit Grog you sure got it under control.

A shame someone leaked info to you that day i had 1.5 billion resources worth of ships rdy to send you out of top200.

All of you NDers and Fanboys sure does seem very upset about other alliances working together (try and read AD) - So its kinda funny you get upset when someone says your working together with others yes you even using them as 2nd alliance.

Well atleast the ND bots, parsers etc. will no longer be sniffing up info - So lets see how much of an edge you will have in the last 2 weeks time.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 07:47   #172
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I have not known ND for many rounds, but the rounds I have known them, once they taste a bit of incoming, they lose hope for first place, and go for second. They care about 2nd place, thus being scared of losing it.
now they care about 3rd place but I fear they will be able to hold that one
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 08:24   #173
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
now they care about 3rd place but I fear they will be able to hold that one
Thrawn, Red-, I haven't laughed this much from AD in a while. Admittedly there was a lot of head shaking too in a sad kind of way, but let's just focus on the positives eh?

thanks guys.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 11:40   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once, on AD, someone accused ascendancy of co-operation with another alliance. Oh how we laughed and then considered merging into eXilition.
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 18:29   #175
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Another random point:

eXilition are going to win unless they get battered by everyone. The only way this will happen is if ND have a guarantee that the Angels block won't turn on them afterwards. Perhaps both ND and Angels/Omen stand a chance at going for the win if ToF/VsN/P|M/LCH etc were to NAP Angels/Omen and ND, and promise to hold this until the end of the round.

It's a logical way to give both ND and Angels/Omen a chance. However, logic rarely plays a part in PA, both sides will no doubt try to get the other hand/spend the time blaming each other/whatever. It doesn't matter who's more at fault, just whether they want to win or not.

This tends to happen most rounds though, it's funny when you're not involved.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2006, 23:10   #176
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Gate is the Man!!!
My post of the round!

Best way to solve this.