User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2006, 07:04   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Given what we know about me

Can we all come together and recommend some cost-free active forums I might find interesting, since I'm tired of seeing no updates on here and pb. :<

Thanks!
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 07:28   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Given what we know about me

I expect you can do better than that sir!
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 08:24   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I`m thinking about setting up a "MySpace" account*.

*I`m off work at the mo, and so have time to think about this.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 08:40   #4
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Many people are on holiday at this time. There are a number of "things" at work I need to, which I can`t do, because they are also on holiday.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 08:56   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

I have two my space accounts. On one I have set the background colors to fusca (pinkish purple?) and light lime green text, on the other I forgot the password and the email, and the id. But it's out there somewhere. I only did it because my friend has one and he wanted to show me some forum or some shit I don't know. My Space if just absolute donky shit.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 09:42   #6
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

There aren't any other good forums, others may have far more regular posting but they're either inhabited by sugared up teens doing this

omghi :crazyxmas: :crazyxmas: :crazyxmas:

Or by posters who are incredibly irritating to debate with since its about stance and, well rhetoric rather than considered thought. To echo what dante once said the discussions go something like this

I don't agree with the legitimacy of the Iraq war
YOU SUPPORT SADDAM HUSSEIN

Im more willing to have my opinions challenged and in all honesty changed on this forum because i respect the posters, in other forums its little more than talking to people who've got a single message phrase that they're continually hitting you over the head with.

That doesn't mean i haven't stopped looking but quite frankly forums as we think of them are dying outside specific islands (online games/sa/mmorpg etc) practically every other forum has posts saying it wasn't what it was. Which is true, the early days of 2000 are gone everywhere. Political discussions revolve around blogs which i don't particularly like even though i read them. A forum brought diverse discussion together, blogs spread them out to annoying little niches, but thats life old old old skool usenet users are probably sitting somewhere calling anyone using HTML dickheads.

The new phenomenon is vblogging.

Which brings me to...

Youtube, its great. I haven't watched tv in ages because anything good is bootlegged up and even though the content is completely idiotic and amateurish its far more refreshing than tv.

I think i may be making the final transition to the internet proper, i get my news on the beeb website not the tv, i watch programme episodes there i near enough do everything media related on the internet.

For shits and giggles you won't find better
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 10:16   #7
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

To give you an idea of good channels on youtube, because after the lg15 fan admission i knoow you're all going wtf,

This guy, dclugi

is ace

He makes stuff for youtube of this standard

or this with the same characters

but the fun thing is people can interact, so they see this

and make quick parodies
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 12:49   #8
pyirt
nomen est omen

I hardly watch TV myself these days; even though I actually pay for a TV licence (shock! horror!, since I went for years without paying for one in the past). I just watch stuff on the net generally. Apparently I`ve read you still need a licence to watch TV on your mobile phone?!? How on earth do they enforce that?

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 14:39   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

I don't have a camera. How could I participate in you tube?
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 14:49   #10
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

You could go buy one .
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 15:04   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One day all the people who post videos on youtube are gonna realise that the joke was directed at them.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 15:28   #12
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
since I'm tired of seeing no updates on here and pb. :<

Thanks!
Updates?

We just upgraded to V3.6
The latest & coolest update on the interweb

You're not going to be happy wherever you go, you own a VB License so go use it and post on your own forums if people can't entertain you

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 15:39   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.freerepublic.com/home.htm
my all-time favorite, although they banned me after a short time for beeing too liberal or something like that
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 15:45   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should go over to Stormfront and explain your views on race, s|k.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 16:03   #15
milo

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k

Renetto is giving 100 away in a competition
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 16:10   #16
pyirt
nomen est omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Go and buy one....

Me=Hans_Blix
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 16:51   #17
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You should go over to Stormfront and explain your views on race, s|k.
Hahaha, I checked that out, man I think if I post there someone's gonna come hunt me down. They *require* your location information.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 18:54   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Can we all come together and recommend some cost-free active forums I might find interesting, since I'm tired of seeing no updates on here and pb. :<

Thanks!
They update PB more often than I change underpants

(yeah, once a week!)
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 18:55   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how many times have you left GD now?
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 20:14   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

I didn't say I was leaving, I said I wanted something else to read while this forum doesn't update. And also, any departure is never permanent until PA is gone or I am. If you wanted to hasten this, come by and bring a hacksaw.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:09   #21
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

This is the only forums where you don't actually have to know anything, and as long as; something is totally ****ed up about you like thoughts of killing yourself, or not brushing your teeth in weeks making them bleed, or being abnormally lame, or having a brutish racist attitude, but everyone thinks its funny (breath), YOU CAN BE COOL. *

So stay here m8.

*All in one long run on sentence.
Unread 16 Aug 2006, 23:48   #22
milo

I can't remember the last time someone said they contemplated suicide and to be honest this forum is more likely to say '**** off and die' than anything else, i never thought we were racist

The only weird thing is centred around trousers, like dante pants or deffeh taking a piss in his because he wanted to know what it felt like and couldn't be bothered.

btw lonelygirl15 posted a new video
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 00:01   #23
s|k
Caveat Lector

I just want some other forums to read. This is not one of those dumb good bye threads.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:23   #24
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I read some other forums, but its in Scandinavian (so you would not understand) or forums like stormfront (as I enjoy watching the nazies discuss things. "hey are spanisards okay or are they ******s" "the jews is behind the dentists expneses" "meet aryan singles today" They are so clever )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:35   #25
milo

gd on the biggest forum on all the internets

out of curiosity do you browse any armed forces forums?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:42   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
gd on the biggest forum on all the internets

out of curiosity do you browse any armed forces forums?
That forum seems to be filled with real winners like this poor laad:

Quote:
Anyone ever thought of a perfect foolproof way to please a girl like what sex techniques..along with emotion pleasure and all that good stuff..

Example even if you dont have a 9inch dong you can still pleasure a girl with 5inches + aslong as you have a dam good technique...like 9 shallow thrusts then 2 deep ones, tongue action, finger action and all that good s**t

I ask yooh GeeDee whats your perfect technique?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:51   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Instead of looking for other forums to read you should be composing new Debreu (or whoever) threads to entertain the rest of us.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 22:16   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On topic, http://www.thefriendsociety.com is an excellent site I've been frequenting for about 3 years (forum link right at the bottom).

The humour there is a bit "different", and I mostly lurk and don't bother posting. Don't go diving in there s|k, or you'll be pushed into the Platinum forums (forums for the shit newbies who then have to work their way out of there before being allowed into the decent forums).
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 06:31   #29
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I am not sure why but i don't like starting threads.
I do. It really gives me the oportunity to collect more neg rep. Plus I usually get insulted and told that I should just crawl off and die.

If being insulted on the internet is the worst thing that ever happened to me I would doing great.

Starting a thread means that you have to have something you want other to know or you want to start a discussion about something. There are even more reasons but basically you have stopped internalizing and now you are ready for some outside input.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote