User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Sep 2009, 12:42   #1
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point
intel gathering cov op mission

How about adding a cov-op mission which allows you to determine the target's alliance?
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 14:15   #2
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: intel gathering cov op mission

Cause there's already a newsscan for that.

I like the idea though.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 14:21   #3
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In my opinion, we should look into covert ops as a replacement for the scans system. So this could be an option for an additional covert operation.
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 14:33   #4
Yorga
Old Pharte

Yorga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Cause there's already a newsscan for that.
that only works if you already know the alliance of the ppl defending, this would complement news scans but the usage is different.
Yorga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 15:01   #5
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorga View Post
that only works if you already know the alliance of the ppl defending, this would complement news scans but the usage is different.
Well, either your whole alliance is immune to covops, or defending vs this one is useless, since knowing 1 person's alliance means you can map the rest.

Might as well put a planet's alliance on the Galaxy page (which I'm not totally against anyway!)
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2009, 15:14   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Might as well put a planet's alliance on the Galaxy page (which I'm not totally against anyway!)
No objections here.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 14:22   #7
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
In my opinion, we should look into covert ops as a replacement for the scans system. So this could be an option for an additional covert operation.
I've been told in the past that scans are for finding out information where as covops are for causing damage.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2009, 19:47   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
I've been told in the past that scans are for finding out information where as covops are for causing damage.
Which is a principle I question. But I don't think I can be arsed to write more about this.