User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Feb 2005, 04:18   #1
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Music puzzle

Dunno if anybody is interested:
Can you recognize the following music? It's 4 themes from well known films.

http://www.strettashop.com/$WS/stret...etsel86big.gif
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 04:38   #2
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Music puzzle

#4 indiana jones on key of C from my guitar - the other ones are kinda hard to play on the guitar because of the odd keys used and i dont have my piano with me heh

#1 is star wars

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 21 Feb 2005 at 04:49.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 04:46   #3
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

ah! i figured out how to play #'s 2 and 3 - and i have no clue --

Unread 21 Feb 2005, 05:00   #4
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

#3 sounds like an 80's song - cant remember the name of it and what movie it was in

Unread 21 Feb 2005, 05:00   #5
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Music puzzle

#1 and #4 are CORRECT!

I personally found #2 easier to guess then #3, but they're both VERY well known!

And YES, 80's song DEFENITELY for #3
Sort of THE 80's song ^^
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 05:08   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

well i actually know the song on #3 because i can actually play it on my guitar - but i cant remember the name of it, and which movie it was in - #2 i can play also, but i have no idea where it was from heh.. its almost frustrating =/

Unread 21 Feb 2005, 05:27   #7
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

#3 BEVERLY HILLS COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe i knew i was gonna figure that out one way or the other lol!!

Unread 21 Feb 2005, 07:00   #8
JetLinus

Arrow Re: Music puzzle

so only #2 is left for the others...
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 13:54   #9
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i only just woke up

#2 looks like james bond
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:01   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
i only just woke up

#2 looks like james bond

don't have a piano here to test, but it does look like it.
not too hard to see
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote