User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 May 2004, 00:25   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Why am I not content?

Why did you delete your post, Nod? It was very good, I thought.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 03:19   #52
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why am I not content?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why did you delete your post, Nod? It was very good, I thought.
Too preachy and simplistic, just didnt sound right.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 04:39   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sundays are just shit. I don't know, they drag on for no reason.

Wednesdays are ok until it gets to the evening. That drags on and on... I have no idea why, it's the same as other evenings. Except Eastenders isn't on.
Unread 16 May 2004, 04:42   #54
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was thinking more of next day comedown off pills and the midweek blues
Unread 16 May 2004, 10:57   #55
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just as an adendum to this thread, skiddy text me last night to ask me to post here that he was truly happy at the timeand had had a thoroughly enjoyable saturday, so he now has mood swings on top of everything else!
Unread 16 May 2004, 11:41   #56
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
skiddy text me last night to ask me to post here
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2004, 12:46   #57
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah I did as I was out last night with friends and some RN female officers

I was really happy most of yesterday, then it hit about 11pm and one of the bar staff short changed me by £10 and wouldn't do anything about it, which took the shine off it. I went home to bed about 12pm after that.

I think I'm happiest when I'm with the Army, but could I go without my full tyine job and what other jobs would allow me to schedule them around the random organisation of TA training?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:01   #58
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
See Deepflow, I know what you mean there, but I've been having this one feeling for years.

I've got everything I want but ultimately I have nothing

It's like a whole chunk of me is missing and I'm searching for it, but I know I'll never find it here. I just don't know where I should look.
Have u found it yet?
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:15   #59
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
Have u found it yet?
Its at the bottom of your drawers , underneath the leather underwear and handcuffs
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:16   #60
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Have u found it yet?

Is this one of those trick question type things?*

*not my question yours
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:18   #61
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dante in marxism-shocker
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:19   #62
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sundays are just shit. I don't know, they drag on for no reason.

Wednesdays are ok until it gets to the evening. That drags on and on... I have no idea why, it's the same as other evenings. Except Eastenders isn't on.
Next Sunday Gunners play Boro!
Atleast something to look forward to. Obviously not if your boro-fan ofc
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 19:21   #63
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I think hells angel and Skiddy should elope.

THEN TAKE THEMSELVES VERY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THE INTERNET.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:06   #64
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Have u found it yet?
It's possible, but admitting it on an internet based forum would diminish my 'type at me like that again and I'll break your legs' persona.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:12   #65
Sunday8pm
Banned

That and you led us all on with thinking you were giving MM the cock to your arse.... wait I mean the key to your heart.

Though at least MM has thankfully stopped his wretched posting spree.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:16   #66
skiddy
wild one

Heh.

I didn't wind you up, I was teasing him. Your own sick perversions wound you up.

He's stopped posting as he's living with his mother again over the summer, and he doesn't have an intarwum connection there.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:21   #67
Sunday8pm
Banned

oh good.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:33   #68
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Dante in marxism-shocker
I'm nothing if not tiresomely predictable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:53   #69
StaticX

StaticX is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe your materialistic urges have been fufilled and you are now realising that mere possesions do not bring happiness. Maybe when it comes down to it you are not spiritually/emotionally fufilled and this is causing your lack of content. I would recommend that you consider giving away all of your possessions, and spend your time meditating to reach that satisfying level of internal peace.
Barney is singing about, dancing away the blues, while a racially balanced group of mutant children twitch arrhythmically behind him. And you wonder why rock stars throw TV sets from hotel-room windows.
StaticX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:54   #70
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX
Maybe your materialistic urges have been fufilled and you are now realising that mere possesions do not bring happiness. Maybe when it comes down to it you are not spiritually/emotionally fufilled and this is causing your lack of content. I would recommend that you consider giving away all of your possessions, and spend your time meditating to reach that satisfying level of internal peace.
What?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:59   #71
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

id advise a bout of fistbanging followed by a nap

works for me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 22:59   #72
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

skiddy, im content now, for once, can you guess why?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:01   #73
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

i can guess y but ill let stu tell u y :P
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:02   #74
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
skiddy, im content now, for once, can you guess why?
You've got a really fit bird who's rich beyond imagination with a jacuzzi?

Or.

You're still alive after a night out nearby me?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:07   #75
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it because you have a gf? Or because you dont always have to use her 28.8k connection?!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:08   #76
Sunday8pm
Banned

You slept with skiddy?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:13   #77
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

You need some sex.

You also need to put me into your will.
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:13   #78
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
You slept with skiddy?
He wishes.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:21   #79
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
He wishes.
Is that the dark secret you aren't allowed to reveal?
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:28   #80
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Is that the dark secret you aren't allowed to reveal?
Yes.
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:59   #81
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Why am I not content?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I met one of my closest friends here that way. For gods sake, i'm on a computer science course and it was a course social - on the face of it, hows THAT for an evening no-one in their right mind would go to?
I actually noticed: Most evenings (well, some at least) that promise to get soooooo crappy / boring turn out fine eventually. It's when you least expect to meet an ok-ish girl anywhere in a radius 2 miles around you, that you suddenly end up with a gf.

On the other hand, if there's this "really nice party", with lots of the best girls and all, and you think "wow, this just CAN'T go wrong", in the end you stand there, thinking "k, another one done".

Ok ok, I DO realize, this is NOT about finding girls etc, but friendships.
Still... Sometimes it turns out the exact opposite from what you expected.
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 19:13   #82
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm nothing if not tiresomely predictable.
I expected it, as its a pretty basic thing in marxism
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 22:06   #83
roadrunner_0
cynic

i would never sleep with skiddy, he hasnt got enough money
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 22:21   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You need religion.

This hole in your life is due to the spiritual emptiness you are experiencing, you probably grew up with a christian-ethic background and the strength of emotions that this leads to in your formative years when contrasted with the sickening materialism of your early adult life (as evidenced by your listing of possessions in the initial post in this thread) has led to an essential dichotomy between the physical and the mental which is further alienating you from your fellow man as your unfulfilling existence propels you away from you realising your potential as an individual in the proletariat while your guilt is deepened as you wallow in your own opulence while millions of people starve to death around the world due to the west's, of which you are a self-perpetuating part, manipulation of the supposedly "objective" market which seems to be removing you from your true purpose as a heroic individual whose only goal is productive achievement, a quality sadly lacking in the economically protectionist service-based welfare system you tacitly support as you have forgotten that reason must be your only guide.

Remember, in a world of lies truth is your only weapon.

PS You can't discuss marxism while using smilies wtf?
Unread 20 Aug 2004, 23:08   #85
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Remember, in a world of lies truth is your only weapon.

That and a gun*.

*/knife
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 13:29   #86
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Quote:
i would never sleep with skiddy, he hasnt got enough money
Do to!