User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2011, 10:55   #101
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: Tgv & nd

are you upset that the rest of the uni is off enjoying attacking who ever they want? Or that they didn't come to your defense after all APP has done for PA? And the block is still the same.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 16:26   #102
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

We are not a block we are a cooperative sounds alot better

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 16:58   #103
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
are you upset that the rest of the uni is off enjoying attacking who ever they want? Or that they didn't come to your defense after all APP has done for PA? And the block is still the same.
Why would we be upset, all you keep doing is crashing your value on us

Suppose you need to keep up what you're known for though, right?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 17:25   #104
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

is taht like all the def ships you have been crashing aswell? does eksero miss his tycoons?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 17:43   #105
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

ha, suppose you think that was a good land? :P

-Munin- Capping 219 roids at 176k value with 40% bonus will repay in 229 ticks (9 days) Feudalism: 211 ticks (8 days)

oh, and another..

-Munin- Capping 162 roids at 288k value with 40% bonus will repay in 507 ticks (21 days) Feudalism: 467 ticks (19 days)

Bravo, Bravo....
Ultores

Last edited by Colt; 25 Jun 2011 at 17:49.
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 17:59   #106
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba
is taht like all the def ships you have been crashing aswell? does eksero miss his tycoons?
I think it was a good def
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:12   #107
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I think it was a good def
If you were thinking you wouldnt of thought that
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:13   #108
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Eksero is getting old now so he's allowed to lose some ships every now and then it's cool to lose ships

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:15   #109
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic
If you were thinking you wouldnt of thought that
Why not? I lost less than half of what the attackers lost after salvage...

If you were thinking you wouldnt be playing in newdawn
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:16   #110
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

attacking losses split between how many fleets? and eksero now open to de attacks - i think its a good result no?
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:20   #111
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
attacking losses split between how many fleets? and eksero now open to de attacks - i think its a good result no?
Now i see why Newdawn are regarded as crashers if they are full of people like you....consiering you split the roids also....
Ultores
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:21   #112
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Doesnt matter how many fleets its split between, that was still a shit land for attackers and a good one for def
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:21   #113
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Er, no, not really. Splitting losses doesn't make the losses less to the alliance, which should be the concern. I guess if you prioritise individual planets over your alliance winning then you may have a different outlook. The only positive that came out of landing on the tycoons was that another wave could then land that otherwise wouldn't have.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:29   #114
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
are you upset that the rest of the uni is off enjoying attacking who ever they want?
The "block" rumour i have heard kinda outrules the chance for "attack who ever they want". Not enough hostile alliances around.

Quote:
Roidcost per fleet stays the same. And if he lost the coons in def, then i bet he got enough back from salvage that keeps away smart people (not counting crashdawn )
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:32   #115
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
kaiba those fleets that split the loss are from different alliances?
plz tell me yes cause if not, what you just said is retarded beyond belief

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 18:46   #116
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg i always laugh so hard when visiting AD forum
Hope you feel like reading another brainless comment!

Usually it goes alittlebit like this:
1. We (ND) sit on our ass till its to late to do anything about top 3 alliances.
2. We (ND) ALWAYS start the attacks on APP or other ev0l forces and get wrecked when APP and muppets come flying for 3 weeks straight. Muppets usually being xVx, Rock, Oddr or CT as they never care to do anything for them selves.
3. We (ND) gets blamed for block wars even though we our self have incoming from both blocks.

By mid round it always is like this:

1. ND has inc from 6 alliances for 5 week straight no matter who we play with or against. ND is ranked #5th end of round.
2. ND has inc from 3 alliances for 4 weeks straight cos cardi made up his mind and the minds of earlier said muppets. ND is ranked #4 end of round.
3. ND has inc from noone and we are flabbagasted. ND is ranked #2 end of round.
4. ND has inc from all over the place, we dont care about politics we enjoy our self and we fight for a top 3 spot like always.

If you ever take anything I write/say to be fact or for real you should be in the mental ward with ajoining room to me singing about the spanish armada and bathing in your own fesis.

I am still laughing... OOh icecream!
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 19:07   #117
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan View Post
2. ND has inc from 3 alliances for 4 weeks straight cos cardi made up his mind and the minds of earlier said muppets. ND is ranked #4 end of round.
My experience says that ND folds with 3 days max.
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 19:51   #118
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
My experience says that ND folds with 3 days max.
What does that have to do with icecream?
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 19:58   #119
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You realise he doesnt lose the ability to build Tycoons just because afew died right?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 20:27   #120
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadMan View Post
What does that have to do with icecream?
I am not allowed to post the right reply. Moderators don't approve it. But say hi to your mum!
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 20:27   #121
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is an argument that's been used before, and it's still as retarded as it always was.

Funny thing, if I remember correctly, it was ND back then too.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 20:43   #122
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
You realise he doesnt lose the ability to build Tycoons just because afew died right?

I know that benneh all i was saying was that he wont have as many to defend with tonight and therefore is less of a defensive threat.

Yes the attackers lost value but eksero lost value too - he nowhere near broke even so both sides crashed technically.
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 21:03   #123
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I know that benneh all i was saying was that he wont have as many to defend with tonight and therefore is less of a defensive threat.

Yes the attackers lost value but eksero lost value too - he nowhere near broke even so both sides crashed technically.

If you are calling the defense there a technical crash god help this game. how are you supposed to defend in any way if thats a crash?

The land was pretty awful... You cant land those day in day out, i think ND crashed near 1mill value alone on my gal today. Just stupid.

Last edited by Benneh; 25 Jun 2011 at 21:11.
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 21:56   #124
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
If you are calling the defense there a technical crash god help this game. how are you supposed to defend in any way if thats a crash?

The land was pretty awful... You cant land those day in day out, i think ND crashed near 1mill value alone on my gal today. Just stupid.

Wouldnt 1 mill of value crashed show up on KIA or something?? all i can see is progressive gain with heightened gain when ND landed you

Is there somewhere else i can check to see confirmation?? out of intrest
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 22:38   #125
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Just to comment on something these defenders of said planet if there was lower ranked planets then said planet who lost thy tycoons defending they receive more of the salvage % as that's one of the changes this round.

That is why landing like that this round can work as then it may make smaller planets grow due to better salvage but the higher planets start to stagnate unless all defending planets were around same score as said planet.

If I'm misunderstanding the salvage changes can someone please enlighten me.

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 25 Jun 2011, 23:02   #126
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

However, with the current roidoutput that Apprime has, they are currently falling behind on roids. No doubt that the Tycoons will take longer to replace due to that.
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 00:14   #127
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Since when does Apprime's roidcount have anything to do with how fast i can rebuild MY ships?
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 06:30   #128
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

sigh, we still talking about that retarded land????
ok ok i'll end the discussion.. since you can't really change what ND thinks...

how can u argue with someone who's philosophy on landing is as follows...
(ND-GUY) : but the thing that counts at end of round - the score - was raised - and we saw his other def was fake so we landed clean elsewhere

so if its GREEN ON THE CALC! WE LAND!

nuff said...

lets boogie tonight

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 07:27   #129
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

After getting a hold of the Battle report in question (and the relevant news scans of the target and the gal mate who sent the tycoons)
I wouldn't have landed the def / sent 1 tycoon for fake
as it did not even hinder full cap of roids (which was around 210-220)

lost 16998 tycoon
salvage report around 3.2 to 3.4 million of each res
So you could buy back in the region of 9k (subject to gov type)

as for the attackers .... In normal gal raiding conditions I wouldn't have landed it as for wartime conditions I would have found that acceptable.
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 08:58   #130
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Yep me too in wartimes I landed something similar vs Apprime where Cain defended with salvage after he spent he still lost 70k value we roided the planet there losses after salvage was 90k value we lost 120k value of ships but gained roids and xp and the 120k losses was split between 6 planets where as there 90k was split between 3 planets mainly Cain.

If it was a gal raid we wouldnt have landed but in wartimes when your enemy has less members landing attacks like that hinders them more then it does us who have more members common logic.

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 09:10   #131
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Do you guys never wonder why it is you always lose to the alliances that wouldn't have landed that attack?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 09:42   #132
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

I can't say I've ever lost to be honest as I don't aim to win so you can't lose something you never aimed to win what ever happens it's fun kamikaze is fun trust me love doing it every round just to f**k up someone's round

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 09:50   #133
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
If it was a gal raid we wouldnt have landed but in wartimes when your enemy has less members landing attacks like that hinders them more then it does us who have more members common logic.
I don't seen any logic in losing value and crashing

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 10:22   #134
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yep me too in wartimes I landed something similar vs Apprime where Cain defended with salvage after he spent he still lost 70k value we roided the planet there losses after salvage was 90k value we lost 120k value of ships but gained roids and xp and the 120k losses was split between 6 planets where as there 90k was split between 3 planets mainly Cain.

Demort pal, i sometimes doubted cardi when he was saying you were pretty messed up in your head but.. here is the report again to fresh up your memory

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...2sa3uc9g2j56j6

also your losses werent split, its the cath cr that took the beating. can you explain to me how you lossed 120k cause we stole 300k value alone already (not even mentioning the 70k value that died). In the end i lost 70k value yes but luckily TGV crashed 375k value on me the day after > http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...3taz8rijosbohk and ct gave me some tycoons which are always usefull http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...74c94d8ypxafq8.

So yea in 2 days i lost roids and 11k value where ct/tgv lost near 1 mil value to get them, good job
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 10:37   #135
Shev
So what?

Quote:
I can't say I've ever lost to be honest as I don't aim to win so you can't lose something you never aimed to win what ever happens it's fun kamikaze is fun trust me love doing it every round just to f**k up someone's round
You can't talk about logic and war strategies on one hand and then say "Oh, we don't care anyway" on the other. They are pretty incompatible. If you want to land attacks like that for fun and for exploding ships then fair play to you, people can enjoy the game however they want. If you're trying to say (as some are, not necessarily you) that it's good strategy then you're stupid.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 11:35   #136
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I dont think anyone said it was a good strategy i think people were just trying to say it wasnt as bad as the apprime guys were making out it was.

They say they wouldnt have landed that attack which is fair enough to them and how they play the game. ND did land it and thats how they play the game.

I suppose whichever ever alliance finishes higher with more players in top 100 will have used the right tactic for this round no?

ST rounds are different to MT rounds - you can never selfcover yourself and are always prone to getting landed regardless of rank and alliance. Attacking is in my opinion the better way to play in these kinds of rounds so maybe as i see it taking a few more risks is valid in ST.
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 13:56   #137
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
They say they wouldnt have landed that attack which is fair enough to them and how they play the game. ND did land it and thats how they play the game.
If I move only my Knights in a game of chess because I think that's more fun, my opponent has every right to ridicule me tbh.

Although Apprime always did get a bit too 'excited' from ridiculing others...
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 15:41   #138
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

seriously, how can anyone claim that a landing where the attackers and the defenders (before salvage) lost the same amount of value was a good landing?

If you crash at least be a man about it, and own up to the fact you ****ed up...

[16:42] <@Valhalla> Capping 225 roids at 350k value with 40% bonus will repay in 444 ticks (18 days) Demo: 413 ticks (17 days) Total: 408 ticks (17 days)

lol even i was better off in my crashes...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 16:33   #139
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Interesting strategy discussion and all, but how about those allies? It looks like Apprime is going to finish in the green today, with CT and TGV losing roids instead. Wha happen?
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 16:51   #140
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apprime is actually at a perfect balance at this moment, +0 av. roids.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 19:00   #141
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

from what i can see the only roidgain i can see is the new recruits they keep drafting in - looks like there gonna start building and forting and make a surge later on.
Unread 26 Jun 2011, 19:51   #142
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Quote:
from what i can see the only roidgain i can see is the new recruits they keep drafting in - looks like there gonna start building and forting and make a surge later on.
Meanwhile the same as every round. DLR sit there forting quite nicely, with the biggest average roids by along way.

+10% roid growth today!
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 04:10   #143
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Meanwhile the same as every round. DLR sit there forting quite nicely, with the biggest average roids by along way.

+10% roid growth today!
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 05:39   #144
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

+10% roid growth today!
Its ok obviously we were getting to fat for tgv and nd last night (p3nguins) as they hit 2 of our fort gals.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 06:28   #145
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

/me pours Assassin a glass of whine
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 07:17   #146
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

dont make for gals?
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 07:18   #147
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

your overall incs from nd are a lot less than you have sent, maybe we should start crying every time we get hit?
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 12:22   #148
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Its ok obviously we were getting to fat for tgv and nd last night (p3nguins) as they hit 2 of our fort gals.
We werent actually attacking last night, other than a few strays that had nothing better to do.
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 13:51   #149
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

So whose part of the block war? Since this is all ingillerkeijrklar blabbers.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2011, 17:44   #150
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
So whose part of the block war? Since this is all ingillerkeijrklar blabbers.
If people have any sense its everyone versus Apprime constantly until the end of the round, and whoever happens to be on top at that point wins, as it should be every round.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote