User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 19:24   #1
Keger
My God!!! The Horror!!!

Keger has a spectacular aura aboutKeger has a spectacular aura aboutKeger has a spectacular aura about
Looking for old PA players circa round 3-6!!!

Hey are there any old GLX member still around ...Mace, Paul, Gemz, Biya, Fodie, Balthazar....or Teferi? I am looking for a way to get in touch with them...especially Teferi. If you have any info let me know....or anyone whos name I may have forgotten they know me backin the day....

Thanks

-Keger
Keger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 19:34   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Looking for old PA players circa round 3-6!!!

Your best bet is IRC (irc.netgamers.org).

Mace hangs out in #stats i think. Gemz probably in #gemz or whatever her ego boosting channel is. Which Paul are you after? The rest i dont know, so #planetarion is possibly the best place to catch people.

P.S. Please keep the almost inevitable flames out of this thread people .
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:02   #3
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

didnt you die?
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:07   #4
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

yea I thought he died too
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:18   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its amazing how blind people can read these forums.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:55   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Braille guide-dogs.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 22:18   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Inquiries as to Keger's mortality aren't exactly flames

Also, you'll probably find a few of those people in #planetarion, like JC said.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 22:31   #8
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh hi Keger.

;-) I'm right here darlin. Some1 gave me URL to this thread. Thank you - you know who you are .

I am on Quakenet but sometimes I go onto Netgamers... just /query gemz from 6:30pm - 12:30pm GMT on qnet.

*much huggles*

#gemz
supergemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 23:19   #9
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Keger 'died' after 2 weeks in the mountains....or something.

IIRC it was a fake so that he could stop playing. You dont have to die to quit.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 23:27   #10
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
You dont have to die to quit.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, damn i had a cunning plan :/
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 23:42   #11
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Keger 'died' after 2 weeks in the mountains....or something.

IIRC it was a fake so that he could stop playing. You dont have to die to quit.
I read that he did it because he had gotten involved with a girl on IRC (GLX member I think) and wanted to get away from her or something (I can't remember her nick, began with 'T' though I think)

And hi Keger. I was an ETY member during that lovely 'war'.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:57   #12
Keger
My God!!! The Horror!!!

Keger has a spectacular aura aboutKeger has a spectacular aura aboutKeger has a spectacular aura about

no it wasn't to get away from her...it was a long story and it was very very wrong...I admit that...
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:53   #13
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

I remember being in GLX for a round. Damn that dredges up some mems. :s
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:14   #14
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
didnt you die?
lol - even if its best taste - lol

yea, that was the most awesome awful story i ever read on this boards
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:45   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
yea, that was the most awesome awful story i ever read on this boards
Nah. Frag did it before.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 13:16   #16
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Frag = teh 1337 tho.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 13:37   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
Frag = teh 1337 tho.
Yes, announcing to people that you're dead and saying "Ha ha ha TPE owned you!" three days later is very elite.
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 17:37   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Frag died after but he came back to life before
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 20:48   #19
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Yes, announcing to people that you're dead and saying "Ha ha ha TPE owned you!" three days later is very elite.
I probably should've used the instead of the smiley...
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 13:25   #20
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

`Mace & `Paul still frequent #GLX on netgamers, (craig less often now.) Tef is around occasionally & i think she's on my msn. GeMz is around as ever, havent seen Biya in years ;p as for the others no idea.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:27   #21
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

OMG .. everyone look it jebus!
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 18:19   #22
Keger
My God!!! The Horror!!!

I am still waiting to here from Teferi aka Nanda....any help would be apprieciated thx

Keger
Unread 15 Mar 2004, 23:44   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keger
no it wasn't to get away from her...it was a long story and it was very very wrong...I admit that...
WOuld be fun if you shared this with everyone. Yes it was wrong, but sure would be fun to read

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 19:23   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
didnt you die?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 20:02   #25
davidb
[Iron-Pirates & Babes]

davidb is an unknown quantity at this point

if your after FOODIE then he hangs around in #cell

dunno who u mean if tis only FODIE though
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 14:56   #26
Imm0
-= NoS =-

Imm0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmzz.. i was in GLX then also, during the war with ETY. But i cannot remember any of those names...

Do you mean LePauli btw?

Greetz Imm0