User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:36   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
2005 Desktop Thread

Been a while.

Here's my modified desktop sporting a RSS feed, Gmail notification and the Royal Inspirat Special Edition - only few minor editions between this and the normal R.I. style - the major differences are the various no. of Yz Toolbar 'sets' (not featured) he's created in various ways - I also have the Firefox Royal Inspirat Special Edition theme too (not featured) which are all so sexy

http://img118.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...e=desk28da.jpg
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:39   #2
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 2005 Desktop Thread

It would save you a lot of time to just run OSX, no need for the whole mac pc is there?
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 20:41   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

also, get a proper ****ing web host.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:02   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

because despite not seeing any of the zillion adverts that site tries to load, theres still tons of crap on the page that isnt the image.

edit : yay neg rep \o/
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:18   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I do have a ****ing mac you ****ing idiot. This is my pc.

I also have a host - a server that I have located in Stratford near to where I live, which is in the process of some bloody problem taking longer than expected to fix.

How a bar at the bottom constitutes Mac OS X environment is beyond me. Uneducated twat.

I also have PearPC on this PC that emulates the Mac OS X environment anyway.

Me 1, you 0.
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:26   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Here's the desktop of my little Nintendo server. it rocks, no?
I wanted it to play the Super Mario tune at startup, but I don't think that would have much use as it doesn't have any speakers.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:38   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

whats with all this hostility around here lately?
on the topic, here is mine:
http://wutrax.dynalias.com/bilder/desktop3.jpg
nothing special, except for the yzdock-thing
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 21:48   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://img153.exs.cx/img153/6594/desktop2lv.jpg

It's boring, half the games links don't work, and the background changes every few days when I get bored of it.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:03   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how do u get those window xp themes? they look cool
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:42   #10
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Is this like a my penis is bigger than yours, except instead of penis's its desktops.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:46   #11
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Is this like a my penis is bigger than yours, except instead of penis's its desktops.
No. I think it's just a thread in which we look at each others' desktops. Am I being awfully naive?
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 00:50   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Well wu_trax, I had received a handful of neg comments even although people in the past have made desktop threads in no particular style/fashion and weren't subjected to the same shit that people think makes a difference. I'm sick and tired of it quite frankly. I don't see Ste getting a neg. for using the imageshack site?
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 01:04   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Well wu_trax, I had received a handful of neg comments even although people in the past have made desktop threads in no particular style/fashion and weren't subjected to the same shit that people think makes a difference. I'm sick and tired of it quite frankly. I don't see Ste getting a neg. for using the imageshack site?
No. I got this:
2005 Desktop Thread 12 Mar 2005 20:56 I see IE
it actually took quite a few points away so it was someone with a high post count. Anonymous again. I sign all my reps, negative or positive

LOOK - I USE IE. I DON'T CARE. I MIGHT INSTALL FIREFOX ONE DAY, BUT ONLY IF IE ACTUALLY STOPS DOING WHAT I WANT IT TO DO. WHICH IS BROWSE THE INTERNET.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 01:16   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i won't be winning this year
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 11:29   #15
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
that wasnt directed at you, in fact i have absolutly no idea what you got all that neg-rep for. i just think there is more hostility around here lately.

edit: oh, and since you seem to have some knowledge about the subject of this thread: i downloaded some icon-set which looks pretty nice. im using styleXP so it was no big problem to install it. the only problem is: it wont use the icons on my desktop. in explorer-windows etc. it works fine, but for the files on my desktop it now uses no icons at all. what can i do about that?
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 12:12   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Desktop

Note that both the taskbar and the ObjectDock bar are normally on autohide, so you don't see them. I figured I'd at least show them on the screenshot to give the resemblance of having something on my desktop
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 12:22   #17
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
My Desktop

Note that both the taskbar and the ObjectDock bar are normally on autohide, so you don't see them. I figured I'd at least show them on the screenshot to give the resemblance of having something on my desktop
is that a screenshot? if yes, sorry for my ignorance, but what game is that?
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:00   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
is that a screenshot? if yes, sorry for my ignorance, but what game is that?
It's a screenshot from World of Warcraft
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 13:17   #19
wu_trax

oh, i completly missed that
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:57   #20
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Here you go
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 17:28   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here's my (fairly dull) desktop.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:29   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm still building my new pc.
When i've built it and themed it I will show y'all the results.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:35   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Previous
Current
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 19:27   #24
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

http://whiskey.ministryofdrink.com/~...screenshot.jpg
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 22:04   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

-neg 2005 Desktop Thread 13 Mar 2005 18:32 twat
-neg 2005 Desktop Thread 13 Mar 2005 01:04 **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
+pos 2005 Desktop Thread 13 Mar 2005 00:18 you don't deserve so many reds <1-x>
+pos 2005 Desktop Thread 12 Mar 2005 23:55 I think it's unfair that you have such a bad rep. You seem like a fairly good poster to me. - Dark-Strider
-neg 2005 Desktop Thread 12 Mar 2005 19:48 booooring. symm
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 22:12   #26
Androme
☆ ♥ 

nice theme Madina
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 22:23   #27
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the best ive seen so far imo is wutrax and andromes, leshys is cool too, they stand out for me :/
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 22:36   #28
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

http://flayer.toker.be/stuff/desktop.jpg
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 23:40   #29
wu_trax

so after spending half of the day on changing my desktop i came to the following conclusions:
a) i suck at photoshop
b) think twice before clicking on any exe-files, you could end up with lots of spyware and viruses
and
c) it looked just as good before :
http://wutrax.dynalias.com/bilder/desktop4.jpg
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 23:54   #30
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What server you on Leshy ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 04:21   #31
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: 2005 Desktop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Here's the desktop of my little Nintendo server. it rocks, no?
What's that nice little system information bar on the bottom of the screen (right on top of the taskbar)? Could you please tell me the name of it or give a link or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
Same here: What's the name of that status bar on the top of your screen?

Here go my 2 cents.
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:06   #32
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Here's mine
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 15:43   #33
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Here go my 2 cents.
It's called "Memory and CPU observer". You could google it
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:08   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
What server you on Leshy ?
Shadow Moon.

(More like Shadow Goon!)
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 22:13   #35
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: 2005 Desktop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
It's called "Memory and CPU observer". You could google it
Cheers, done so and got it... Now only SI statusbar is missing...
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 10:07   #36
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Only one pretty woman in the whole thread

My desktop is the active recovery one

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:12   #37
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
What's that nice little system information bar on the bottom of the screen (right on top of the taskbar)? Could you please tell me the name of it or give a link or something?
Winbar at www.winbar.nl
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 11:37   #38
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Yeah WinBar it is. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't save schemes so if you switch schemes can be a bit of a bum if you don't like it as standard. It saves only the config.
----------retired-------
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 12:03   #39
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Shadow Moon.

(More like Shadow Goon!)
shattered hand is full of swedes
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 12:14   #40
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I think mine is the most boring one this year :/

-here-

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 15:06   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
shattered hand is full of swedes
I had that in the Beta, I was surrounded by Scandinavians.
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 01:40   #42
ettis

ettis has a spectacular aura aboutettis has a spectacular aura about

Here's mine. Quite happy with it.

http://img208.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img2...=namnls8kq.jpg

Last edited by ettis; 26 Mar 2005 at 01:45.
ettis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 01:54   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im sure i ask this every time this thread comes up but... how do you screengrab again?
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 01:59   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ettis

i want that, where do i get it?

ps: deep: alt-printscreen and then paste it in a window, or control-printscreen or shift-printscreen ... just run photoshop or something and within 2 or 3 tries you have it,
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 02:24   #45
ettis

ettis has a spectacular aura aboutettis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i want that, where do i get it?
www.astonshell.com and www.samurize.com
ettis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 03:17   #46
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://users.aber.ac.uk/jat2/desktop/jakirigayness.jpg

is the last one i took which was awhile back but it hasnt changed since then. thats IRC in the window btw.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 10:28   #47
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
im sure i ask this every time this thread comes up but... how do you screengrab again?
with the print button
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 10:49   #48
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
thats IRC in the window btw.
What an amazing waste of space.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 17:37   #49
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll post mine in a day or so. I've dumped XP again.

Piece of shit !

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 18:05   #50
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
What an amazing waste of space.

i hadnt enabled message grouping when i did that screenshot. it uses lots less now. its basically a port of the adiumx messenger that you can only get on Mac. it looks prettier than normal mirc tho. so ha
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote