User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:06   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My housewarming, 28th august

right, can people who are planning to come either put their names in here or drop me a pm, as i am starting to plan this and obviously need some idea of numbers
More actual details will be posted next week, but basically its saturday 28th august (bank holiday weekend, which is leeds/reading weekend) although people are welcome on the friday and people are welcome to stay till the sunday or monday, whichever they choose
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:08   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My housewarming, 28th august

Yes.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:14   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: My housewarming, 28th august

Yes + 1.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:24   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

No as I may be forced to go to California, USA around that day (I bloody well hope not fs)
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:25   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Probably interested, if clowny comes
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:31   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

If clowny is who I think it may be after your comments on text messages, then yeah that would be the + 1.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:42   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I just called Yahwe. We´re coming. Together.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 13:45   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if yahwe comes he leaves in a bodybag

EDIT: so it doesnt look like im quite such a psychopath, anyone on these forums, past or present, is welcome, with the exception of yahwe, he is one of the few people who i have a genuine dislike for and i refuse to have him in my house.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 14:05   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Tbh mate, the only way he would be able to join me when going to you, is in the trunk of my car with a few bullets in his ´clearly superior brain´.

EDIT: (And yes, I AM a psychopath with violent tendencies. After twelve years of anger management I´ve come to see it does need it´s way out sometimes...)
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 14:15   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be there.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 14:23   #11
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

where? :P
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 14:48   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISELOTTE
where? :P
very

good

question
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 14:48   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Send me a big pile of cash and I'll come*

*all over dace's sister
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 14:49   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

its in the north east of england, about 10 miles away from durham.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:01   #15
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Send me a big pile of cash and I'll come*

*all over dace's sister
jonneh dear.. you should provide us with some pictures
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:24   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are no pictures.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:25   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

lies, i heard rumours of a picture of jonny, cant remember who had it though
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:25   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Send me an IOM - Newcastle return plane ticket, and ill come.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:26   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Come to Glasgow then go down on the train with me and Def.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:27   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

sorry, cant afford one, or i would
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:29   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Come to Glasgow then go down on the train with me and Def.
The cost of a return flight to Newcastle = £129
The cost of a return flight to Glasgow = £109

I fail to see where im catching a bargain on this one dude.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:32   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Well i didnt know that "Dude"
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 16:35   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Well i didnt know that "Dude"
What, you thought getting across the water in any way shape or form was EASY from here? If it was, wed all be doing it.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:16   #24
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

If it was, there would have been no point sending you there in the first place.

j/k

Maybe some bright spark will start the "GD Get Kura to the party Benevolent Fund".
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:17   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im probably coming, if only to meet all you lovely people.

but im a shy retiring type so you'll all have to be nice and give me lots of drink!
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:20   #26
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

RR you quite obviously deliberately somehow read my mind and decided to have your party the day I am going to France.

I'm sorry but you will have to reorganise everything at once.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:22   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
What, you thought getting across the water in any way shape or form was EASY from here? If it was, wed all be doing it.
Kura actually lives on Alcatraz
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:38   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

i asked about the date about a month ago (before MrL's party in fact) and everyone said it was ok

and there should be more than enough booze
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:42   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

well ill bring a bottle of vodka too
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:45   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

vodka rocks and is my tipple of choice so there will be plenty of mixers
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:46   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

mixers? pah!

anyway, the important thing is that everyone is nice to me because ive never met any of you before
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:48   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

fair enough, as far as i know everyone that is coming are nice knid hearted souls who just like to drink and stuff, i think that i will have met _most_ of them before so it should all be good
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 17:53   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have come but firstly I have no money so can't afford any plane tickets over to the mainland from Jersey.

Secondly I think I'm in Malta on those days.

I hope you'll be thinking of me, even though none of you have ever met me.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 19:01   #34
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

if you want ill bring some booze with me got vodka, archers, WKD etc...
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 20:26   #35
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i asked about the date about a month ago (before MrL's party in fact) and everyone said it was ok
I don't know when I'm going yet, but if I can't make it to yours I'll send party vibes your way for as long as I can stay awake.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 20:37   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
If it was, there would have been no point sending you there in the first place.

j/k

Maybe some bright spark will start the "GD Get Kura to the party Benevolent Fund".
Sounds like a plan to me . All Donations via Paypal. Address is in the Profile.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 23:37   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

am teh planning.

havent investigated costs etc yet.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 03:25   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
as far as i know everyone that is coming are nice knid hearted souls who just like to drink and stuff,

Not me you ****.
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 08:52   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

NB3: its about £17 return on the train plus about another £5 in bus fares at my end

dace: i know your an evil ****

and people can bring whatever drink they like
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 12:49   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

need to work out how to sleep then
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 11:34   #41
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

[skiddy (can't be arsed to change login)]

I'll be bringing grand amounts of Brown Ale with me, so that should be OK.

Might even be bringing some Jack Daniels.
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 11:57   #42
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm at Leeds =(

I'll be Durham'ing more next year though so don't cry for me Argentina
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 12:13   #43
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I'm at Leeds =(
When did this happen and what evil plotting are you up to?
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 12:15   #44
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had my ticket booked for a couple of months now, just got to book time off work for it which ain't going to be easy as we're agency workers instead of 'full-time employees' so aren't entitled to x days holiday as far as I'm aware.
Unread 8 Aug 2004, 12:56   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

oi bad pab
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 09:25   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

bad bad pabs
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:09   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

is anyone coming from london?
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 23:13   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

not as far as i know, but a couple of people are coming from luton

(heh, comedy unles dante turns up option)
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 00:07   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

y
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 09:25   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
y
what strange randomness is this???