User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 6 Apr 2005, 12:11   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Super Super Script In Word?

Does anyone have any idea how to do this in word?

I need to do 2 ^ 2 ^ k but can't figure out how to do it.

Any help would be great.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 13:14   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Super Super Script In Word?

I would hesitate to use a typographic superscript for exponentiation anyway. To get something more complicated, use equation editor. If you're working with mathematical expressions a lot you might want to use LaTeX instead.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 14:14   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ffs rag, it has an equation editor.
Insert -> Object -> Create New - > Microsoft Equation 3.0

This information brought to you by the little known method of typing "equation" into Office help.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 14:55   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
This information brought to you by the little known method of typing "equation" into Office help.
I avoid the paperclip like the plague...
I was going to suggest "ms paint" though.
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 22:08   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
ffs rag, it has an equation editor.
Insert -> Object -> Create New - > Microsoft Equation 3.0

I read all the help files on superscript first before posting. I didn't have equation editor installed for word on this PC and didn't have the disc with me and I was hoping there'd be a way to do it without.

Thanks for the help though.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:26   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

On the other hand. 2ⁱ or 2ⁿ would be no problem.

(well, if those don't show, it's supposed to be 2^i and 2^n using unicode)
queball is offline   Reply With Quote