User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Aug 2004, 20:34   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Idi is famous

He's on C4 RIGHT NOW!
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 20:38   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Idi is famous

Binge drinking is 5 pints in a night?

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 20:46   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

>half you're weekly allowance or something (which is about the 5 pint mark ... 6 would be more likely)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:00   #4
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

who is idi ?
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:23   #5
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

What was he doing on C4?
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 21:27   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Eating pie probably.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:09   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Idi's not fat.

Or at least he better not be. I'm not dragging his arse through the deserted wasteland that is France.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:18   #8
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

is it that dude ? http://www.rnw.nl/informarn/assets/images/Idi-Amin.jpg
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 00:35   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zword
Yep. Cos hes Famous

Dead Famous

Ho Ho
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 04:15   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Binge drinking is 5 pints!!! If I go out i drink 9 or 10 pints....
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote