User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Aug 2004, 12:22   #51
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: My housewarming, 28th august

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
what strange randomness is this???
i sed y
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:06   #52
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

leave my thread alone you reprobate
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:11   #53
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

lol activate the shields!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 18:40   #54
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
leave my thread alone you reprobate
When dancing in Flares you become a retroprobate.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2004, 20:43   #55
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

m33p m33p
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 04:23   #56
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rr, pm
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 09:15   #57
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, got it and replied
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 12:40   #58
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

is there a list of who's coming anywhere ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 14:12   #59
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
is there a list of who's coming anywhere ?
Thats a good idea. Everyone whos coming please list your name under this post:
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 14:12   #60
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Emma
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:35   #61
roadrunner_0
cynic

so far, we have:

skiddy
hells_angel
deepflow
MrL
ebany
marilyn manson
deffeh
dace

these are the people who i know pretty much for definate are coming, barring act of god etc

anyone else... drop me a pm please!!!
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:37   #62
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

woo if deffeh's coming i'm almost certainly there
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:40   #63
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm a definate maybe.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:45   #64
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rr this isn't just gonna be a GD party is it?*

*please tell me there'll be "real people" there too (including lots and lots of girls)
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 22:46   #65
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Woah, we dont want strangers ffs.
I want a big name tag with "Stew" on it if I go.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2004, 23:29   #66
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Woah, we dont want strangers ffs.
I want a big name tag with "Stew" on it if I go.
I'm afraid i have plans
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 09:16   #67
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
rr this isn't just gonna be a GD party is it?*
*please tell me there'll be "real people" there too (including lots and lots of girls)

might be a couple of RL people there, but most of my mates will be at leeds festival, so we shall see
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:28   #68
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Well ive finally found out how im getting to newcastle at the end of the month!
Im getting a coach to stansted airport and flying from there to newcastle only 2hrs!
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:33   #69
roadrunner_0
cynic

seriously? your mad you are! hehehehe
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:41   #70
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

y am i mad? its the quickest way to get to newcastle and only cost £70 return
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:56   #71
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My housewarming, 28th august

You'll still have to get between Newcastle airport and his house.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:20   #72
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Stuart is picking me up from the airport :P
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 11:21   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The mind boggles.

Well, mine does, anyway. Can't speak for anyone else.
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 15:26   #74
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
might be a couple of RL people there, but most of my mates will be at leeds festival, so we shall see

Just trawl the parks or something but make sure there are womens KK?!
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 16:35   #75
roadrunner_0
cynic

at the moment, we have the grand total of: 2 woman attending i think , and both are attached, sorry dace
saying that, depending on when you come down, we could always just trawl one of the local pubs on one of the evenings, even your sure to pull with your 'exotic' accent
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 09:17   #76
roadrunner_0
cynic

right: i need a pm please off everyone who is coming who needs directions/my address
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:14   #77
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I need directions to the A1 from my house.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 15:48   #78
roadrunner_0
cynic

we will have less of the sarcasm from you, and, on a side note, i was well drunk on friday, were you hungover on saturday??
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 15:57   #79
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Went for a drink on Tuesday,
we were too drunk to remember Wednesday,
and Thursday and Friday and Saturday,
Liver collapse on Sunday.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 16:22   #80
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
at the moment, we have the grand total of: 2 woman attending i think , and both are attached, sorry dace

sort it pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 16:23   #81
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Hey hey, I can wear a skirt.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 16:27   #82
Dace
so f*cking zen

"sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 16:38   #83
roadrunner_0
cynic

im not allowed to invite too many women, they are all my ex's you see, and if they reach critical mass something very very bad happens
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 16:40   #84
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Quote:
we will have less of the sarcasm from you, and, on a side note, i was well drunk on friday, were you hungover on saturday??
I was fine on sat morning stuart was a bit worse for wear by the late morning tho
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 16:53   #85
roadrunner_0
cynic

hah! he deserved to be! (to be honest so did i, and it took me most of the day to get rid of my hangover)
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 17:29   #86
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
im not allowed to invite too many women, they are all my ex's you see, and if they reach critical mass something very very bad happens

Just pick one or two of them then ;)
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 17:39   #87
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
I was fine on sat morning stuart was a bit worse for wear by the late morning tho
Lies.

I was perfectly fine all day. No problems at all. Didn't feel a thing. Didn't drink that much.

Shouldn't have danced that badly.

Damn Bryan Adams and his catchy electric rhythms.

So, Roady, that case of Brown thats gonna be waiting for me...
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 17:40   #88
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Just pick one or two of them then
They're all lesbians too.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 01:31   #89
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
They're all lesbians too.

"i'll turn them"
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 08:26   #90
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
"i'll turn them"

Thats what Roady said.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 09:19   #91
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats what i did... unfortunatly, the wrong way
and what did i promise you brown ale for again, i can aremember stupidly agreeing to it, but cant remember why
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 10:52   #92
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Last Housewarming I was at I brought extra ketchup, I then proceeded to fill anything that had a slight concave or a pocket with ketchup after 1 am, the main advantage to this was that a lot of the people were now in the nice roomy livingroom with the light off and the glow of the TV just illuminating enough so you can tell someone was making out on that couch over there etc.

This meant I was able to in the middle of the livingroom, drown a candle in ketchup, a peanut bowl in ketchup and a few other things, I then went through to the kitchen which had amazingly cleared for the first time that night (a lot of folk had just went out to hit this wee van thing that sold what they called scooby snacks which was a roll an butter with a square sausage, egg, potato scone, bacon, hamburger an cheese, the true way to make sure you puke if you drank too much) and proceeded to fill a defenceless oven glove with ketchup thinking it was the last thing anyone would check.. I then stopped there as I didn't want to make them assume EVERYTHING had ketchup in it.

Oh yah I brought a 60 watt lightbulb wrapped up in around 10 metre's of bubblewrap for a housewarming gift.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 11:59   #93
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats evil, but funny, however, anyone that does that to my house will find themselves stuck in the wilds of shildon with nowhere to go
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:53   #94
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
thats what i did... unfortunatly, the wrong way
and what did i promise you brown ale for again, i can aremember stupidly agreeing to it, but cant remember why
Points of interest your friends revealed to me and you don't wish people to know.

I'd have said sensibly agreeing in that case.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:45   #95
roadrunner_0
cynic

ah, shit, yes, comletely forgot about that... um... shit
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:50   #96
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Points of interest your friends revealed to me and you don't wish people to know.

I'd have said sensibly agreeing in that case.
A secret? You're both banned unless one of you let's GD in on the secret, in which case only the one who didn't tell will be banned.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:04   #97
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A secret? You're both banned unless one of you let's GD in on the secret, in which case only the one who didn't tell will be banned.

It's like "waterworld".
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:07   #98
roadrunner_0
cynic

its like, ****ing not happening, i knew it was a bad idea to get skiddy out drinking with my RL friends, as they have a horrible habit of trying to embarrass me, howeven, luckliy, on friday, i was too drunk to care that much, unfortunatly, i cant remember what they told him, so i darent call his bluff
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:10   #99
Dace
so f*cking zen

Only fags dont call bluffs.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:20   #100
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

RR's played soggy biscuit* that's the dark secret [/threadcrossoverpost]

* and lost
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote