User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2015, 04:12   #1
Magnus

Magnus is an unknown quantity at this point
Magnus' stats

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api

I am completely open to changing SKs to same class as attack fleets. Or changing all SKs to res stealers. Or both.

BONUS: a ST set up for discussion: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 07:24   #2
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Magnus' stats

Ter CR has no real targets.

Banshee might be too strong pre fire cloak ship?

Zik dont need 2 t1 fi change rogue to t1 cr.
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 13:02   #3
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

I really liked the look of these.

Then I saw Xan would only need to build 3 ships. Xan is way to strong in these stats. The 3 ships needed to build are also in their attack classes making them insanely overpowering in these stats.

Also, dont like AC's but that's something to sort out when targetting is finished. General observations on this:

Terran armour to weak
Xan damage and armour to strong

Attack classes:

Fi looks good
Co looks good
Fr is to strong
De looks playable
Cr looks good
Bs looks playable but only 1 attack fleet which is full emp

To me these are the most promising stats put forward thus far.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 15:30   #4
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I really liked the look of these.

To me these are the most promising stats put forward thus far.
Funny how i hated the look of these
You are also posting like they could be run.
Dont you know theyve chosen who makes stats for next round allready?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 15:31   #5
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Just shut up, BB. You're being a little too obvious with the trolling now.
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 15:56   #6
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Just shut up, BB. You're being a little too obvious with the trolling now.
Nah, im actualy honest, i only looked at what Tia pointed out, so i could say he was wrong, and found it to be reality. CR is unplayable.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 16:39   #7
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Funny how i hated the look of these
You are also posting like they could be run.
Dont you know theyve chosen who makes stats for next round allready?
Who?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 18:07   #8
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Yes they are playable only I hate simple stats. Bs doesnt hit fr. DE doesn't hit fi. They are to close to being St. Stats. Which people emo over and which is why we haven't played then in ages.
How can they be balanced when 3 ships hit Cr co and only two hit fi DE fr bs.
I would ditch 3 targeting on co Cr. Or make the other target each other.
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 19:14   #9
Magnus

Quote:
Then I saw Xan would only need to build 3 ships. Xan is way to strong in these stats. The 3 ships needed to build are also in their attack classes making them insanely overpowering in these stats.
Anyone that tries to play 3 ships only for xan will not hold roids. They will be weak to fi, de, and bs.

Quote:
Also, dont like AC's but that's something to sort out when targetting is finished. General observations on this:

Terran armour to weak
Xan damage and armour to strong
I agree they need some tweaking, but I would lower ter dmg before increasing armor.

Quote:
Attack classes:

Fi looks good
Co looks good
Fr is to strong
De looks playable
Cr looks good
Bs looks playable but only 1 attack fleet which is full emp
I would like DE to be a bit stronger, but the other races are good as is, I think. Ter cr fires last, that's true, but they also have the highest e/r of all ships. Definitely playable given that Ter is designed to hold roids, not cap them.

Also BS is that way by design, they have few ships that tgt them and are miles ahead in cost efficiency. They don't need a teamup.
Unread 22 Sep 2015, 20:49   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Who?
Don't bother. He won't respond. He does the same thing with this whole 'stats mafia' schtick. Vague accusations and dodging when people ask for clarification, that's the name of the game.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2015, 03:40   #11
Magnus

Drake t1 Fr -> De, t2 De -> Fr
-Slight buff to Ter Cr, better mesh with xan teamup

Aphid init 9 -> 7
-Negligible nerf to Cr, makes this a more useful def ship

Slight tweaking of A/C and D/C on many ships. Basically lowered norm dmg, raised xan fr costs, and made spirit a useful ingal def ship.
Unread 24 Sep 2015, 20:37   #12
Magnus

Some bigger tweaks now...

Termite De -> Bs, changed to pod class
-gives cat 3 pods, but doesn't play a huge role in meta class dynamics since the solo potential is quite low.

Spectre changed to Norm
-still intended as a strong def ship, but will need to use pods to fake now

Various a/c and d/c tweaks intended to buff cr