User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2014, 13:15   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Really !

The round is a week old and people are using Structure Killers !
Am i the only one who is disgusted and appaled ?

evidence :

Surface attack result at ***** (*:*:*)
Wave Distorter : 1
Metal Refinery : 1
Eonium Refinery : 2

(edited for co-ords etc)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 13:46   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Really !

why appalled?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 15:48   #3
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

They are part of the game so use them.. I dont get the big issue
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 16:18   #4
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

By any chance was it Apprime, because they're having a Stucture Killing competition!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 16:49   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

3 refs is 12 roids. Dists at tick 185 are useless. Careface.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 18:21   #6
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
3 refs is 12 roids. Dists at tick 185 are useless. Careface.
3 refs is 13.2 roids, not that it matters much :-p
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 18:22   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith

evidence :

(edited for co-ords etc)
Whats wrong with this? It's part of the game, just like stealing roids and killing ships...
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 19:20   #8
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

And fleetcatching!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 20:19   #9
Norton

Norton is a jewel in the roughNorton is a jewel in the roughNorton is a jewel in the roughNorton is a jewel in the rough

and who is winning this Stucture Killing competition ???
Norton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 20:33   #10
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Motti! or Norton Airlines
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 20:34   #11
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

TOP 5

1. Norton - 30
2. Motti - 18
3. Hellkicker - 13
migz - 13
5. tobbe - 12
MikeB - 12
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 20:37   #12
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Planetarion is all about Structure Killers
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:01   #13
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Pfft I got SK'd at tick 70, get with the program!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:05   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodd View Post
3 refs is 13.2 roids, not that it matters much :-p
Try a calculator.

[edit] Manual not updated. I am shocked and dismayed!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 29 Mar 2014 at 21:25.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:15   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

just buy some structure defence
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:19   #16
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzyxptlk View Post
try a calculator.
mz was wrong.

Hahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahaha.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:27   #17
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
TOP 5

1. Norton - 30
2. Motti - 18
3. Hellkicker - 13
migz - 13
5. tobbe - 12
MikeB - 12
Thanks - now we have a list of people to FC for the rest of the round. ;-)
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:44   #18
migz

migz is an unknown quantity at this point

my coords are 6.7.2. save you looking it up
migz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:47   #19
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Thanks.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 21:55   #20
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Your alliance has to be pretty shit for needing a whole round to FC some random newbs.
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 22:03   #21
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

It's not a matter of needing to do it - it's a matter of having fun (in the same way that some people think it's fun to SK random targets).
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 22:10   #22
PistNBroke

PistNBroke is an unknown quantity at this point

We are sking rather than fleet catching for a round
R13-30 ROCK HC/DC/BC/Bar Tender
R37 on Ascendancy
R40 Special appearance for rock
HEROES WILL SMURF YOU UP
ROCK FTW!!!
<3 Orbit
PistNBroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 23:04   #23
slikkah

slikkah is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Then u need to FC a couple more & succeeding, cause its a pretty ( and funny ) long list of SK'ers around there
"SK" BG might have or "create" a list too u know ?

lol
slikkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2014, 23:55   #24
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I am unable to compete with glorious leader Norton, but i humbly accept 2nd place. I wish to thank all nubs who allow me to SK them, i could not have done it without their planets being fail and without defence.

Also, all who wish to join in on this glorious campain may pm me coords and we will evaluate your planet and concider visiting. Currently we have a 40 structure minimum to participate
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2014, 00:01   #25
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post

evidence :

(edited for co-ords etc)
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...z6bleb853nf0f1

T66

But i know glorious leader landed day before. So you are actually wrong and late. Real heroes sk first night, i am onøy second rate
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2014, 14:32   #26
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Think we should visit his planet.
Unread 31 Mar 2014, 01:21   #27
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Damn!

I knew I should have fakenicked this round.