User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2003, 16:06   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
[POLL] What other sites do you visit regularly?

[ ] Fark
[ ] SA
[ ] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless

Obviously there could be huge range so don't expect me to put a whole list on you fags
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:07   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [POLL] What other sites do you visit regularly?

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
[ ] Fark (fag)
[X] SA
[ ] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless
[X] Other
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:08   #3
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps instead of writing other, you COULD PUT THE NAME OF THE SITE DOWN!
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:09   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Perhaps instead of writing other, you COULD PUT THE NAME OF THE SITE DOWN!
No, i wont share my sites whit you dude
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:12   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm not cool and big up wit ta trends like u doods.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:14   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
[ ] Fark
[ ] SA
[ ] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless
[x] Other: www.esreality.com
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:17   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
b3ta.
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:23   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
PA, SA, Barclays IBank, The Register, FitDay, and a penis enlargement site.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:32   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
SA, the forums are great
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:32   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
[ ] Fark
[#] SA (only for ALOTD)
[ ] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless
[#] BBC News
[#] The Times Online
[#] Trinity College Hall Menu
They are the ones I visit the most (every day, normally), but I can't be bothered to list every site I visit.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:35   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
webmail.hermes.cam.ac.uk
www.football365.com
www.bbc.co.uk
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:50   #12
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
[ ] Fark
[X] SA
[ ] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless
[X]Other

Others being....

http://forum.midiaddict.com
http://www.posh.net
http://www.bbc.co.uk
Unread 31 May 2003, 17:52   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
[x] Senseis library

I've pretty much dropped out on visiting other pages since I started playing go seriously again.
Unread 31 May 2003, 18:00   #14
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
[ ] Fark
[ ] SA
[ ] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless
[x] b3ta

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 00:53   #15
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: [POLL] What other sites do you visit regularly?

[ ] Fark
[ ] SA[*] Slash Dot (gaf)
[ ] Pointless[*] Airsoft Zone[*] http://www.airsoftplayers.com/[*] http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/default.asp[*] http://www.usairsoftcorps.com/[*] http://www.slickdeals.net/[*] http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/[*] http://www.techdeals.net/[*] http://www.drudgereport.com/

hmmmm maybe i should just list all two thousand archived books marks as well ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:43   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
SA, the forums are great
I found Xillah on a Terry Pratchett forum
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 11:43   #17
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
[ ] Fark[*] SA[*] Slash Dot (fag)
[ ] Pointless
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 18:49   #18
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
[*] Reading Buses[*] BBC - Sport/News

and until very recently:
[*] UCAS Application Enquiries
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:07   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I never looked at the website, I just assumed I would get in.

Some people would call it arrogant, but I call it a way to minimise worry.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:10   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
and a penis enlargement site.
hey what gains you made????
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:14   #21
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
[X] http://banana.upj.dk
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:30   #22
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I cba with a silly check box so:

http://www.pvponline.com
http://www.digitallyimported.com/
http://www.marketingexperiments.com
http://www.webmasterworld.com
http://www.theonion.com/
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:44   #23
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I never looked at the website, I just assumed I would get in.

Some people would call it arrogant, but I call it a way to minimise worry.
They all sent me a letter before the website updated, and Cambridge and Durham informed me weeks before it was updated on the site.

I took the less confident method of extreme pessimism, thus making it a nice surprise when the only ones to reject me were the mob at Durham.

[edit] oh yes and
SA, BBC news, www.soccernet.com , www.swfc.co.uk
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:52   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Durham offered me something hideously low.

Something to do with talking about the mathematics of einstein-bose condensates in the interview, probably.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:53   #25
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I took the less confident method of extreme pessimism, thus making it a nice surprise when the only ones to reject me were the mob at Durham.
Durham rejected me.

Gits.

(Well, they didn't reject me as such, but the college I applied to did and they offered me a place in some freaky Christian college. *shudders*)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:54   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I applied to Castle, entirely at pseudorandom.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:00   #27
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
I'm almost glad they did, since the hour and a half on the train home from Coventry half kills me, so the Durham-Euston would have finished me off for good.

They really ought to have in-train movies.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:03   #28
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Durham is an oxbridge wannabe.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:07   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Well, the collegiate system is traditional, but they are pushing it for all they're worth.

ps.

I applied to durham to get a free interview without having to travel far, but it turned out it was the week after my one at Christs.

Gogogadget pointlessness (hence the reason we talked about EBC's, and Superconductors)
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:11   #30
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I applied to Castle, entirely at pseudorandom.
I applied to Castle, because it's like a Castle.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:15   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[X] kuro5hin.org
[X] Penny Arcade
[X] Slashdot
[X] El Reg
[X] Zmag.org

And sometimes www.php.net, www.mysql.com and recently www.perl.com
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote