User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 02:16   #1
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
Football Teams

Thought it would be cool to find out :PP

<-- The Mighty Barrow AFC

and ofc Manchester United

so what about u:P iff u say - ac milan, barcelona, real madrid or juventus, u get shot,
we r keeping beckham :P
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 02:19   #2
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Why would you want to keep Beckham if you can get 30 million for him ? He's crap.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 02:20   #3
coza
Banned

na, 50 million is more like it.
:P
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 02:21   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Real men, like me for example, don't bother ourselves with the pussy sport you feminists like to call "soccer". Rugby is more our style.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 02:36   #5
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
Feyenoord
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 04:08   #6
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Real men, like me for example, don't bother ourselves with the pussy sport you feminists like to call "soccer". Rugby is more our style.
Harlequins
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 05:16   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
AFC Ajax
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 07:12   #8
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Sheffield Wednesday.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 07:25   #9
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
All Blacks v England in my city. Tickets sold out before I could get any gonna be a great game though (assuming this **** whether clears up)
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 10:28   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Portsmouth Football Club
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 10:34   #11
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Portsmouth Football Club
Glory hunter.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:13   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
Harlequins
RU != Rugby.

RU is a dying sport, and I'm glad, because it's boring. Kick, Kick, Penalty, Kick, Penalty, Kick, Drop goal, Kick... BORING.

For what it's worth:

Football: Man Utd (Yes, I've actually been)
Rugby: Widnes Vikings (although after travelling 500 miles to watch them at the weekend and then seeing them give in, I may give up!)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:18   #13
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
RU is a dying sport, and I'm glad, because it's boring. Kick, Kick, Penalty, Kick, Penalty, Kick, Drop goal, Kick... BORING.
True.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:24   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
The Mighty Peterborough United.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:33   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
S****horpe United and Arsenal
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:39   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
S****horpe United and Arsenal
Surely your nearest big teams are in Leeds and Sheffield?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:42   #17
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i can be found on a saturday afternoon singing my heart out to:

"You say that you love me
all of the time,
You say that you need me
You'll always be mine

and i'm feeling
*clap CLAP*
Glad all over!
yes i'm
*CLAP CLAP*
glad all over...........etc etc

name my club
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:43   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
obiwan, check pa mail plz! urgent!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:44   #19
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
name my club
Crystal Palace by any chance?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:29   #20
coza
Banned

My first United Match Was Against

Gothenburg in champs league think it was 94-95 season :P
owned so much
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:31   #21
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
obiwan, check pa mail plz! urgent!
meep meep

Mong: \o/ i love you \o/
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:37   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sunderland Association Football Club
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 13:39   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Sunderland Association Football Club
An anagram of the acronym for that is 'WANKERS'.

Seriously.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:23   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by coza
My first United Match Was Against

Gothenburg in champs league think it was 94-95 season :P
owned so much
I visited the Man Utd official shop a few seasons and noticed that they didnt have any videos for the 94/95 season but had plenty for every other season ever. I was gutted, i would have bought one if they had had them .

Blackburn Rovers
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:32   #25
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Leeds (and the mighty Carlisle United \o/).

edit: oh and Beckham is ****.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 14:36   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
An anagram of the acronym for that is 'WANKERS'.

Seriously.
No toasties for you!
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:47   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Surely your nearest big teams are in Leeds and Sheffield?

M.
Local teams are local enemies.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 15:55   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Glasgow Celtic.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:01   #29
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Local teams are local enemies.
Man Utd is my local team, and I support Man Utd...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:02   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Football Teams

Quote:
Originally posted by coza

so what about u:P iff u say - ac milan, barcelona, real madrid or juventus, u get shot,
we r keeping beckham :P
Man U have just said they will agree to sell him to Barca given certain conditions.

link
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:06   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Football Teams

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Man U have just said they will agree to sell him to Barca given certain conditions.

link
20 million + saviola would be my choice.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:20   #32
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

If Beckham does go it will prove my theory that Manchester United are, quite simply, building up the ugliest team ever.

With van Nistelrooy, Forlan and probably Ronaldinho up-front, a collection of ginger people and Keane in midfield, with the Neville's and Barthez loitering on the sidelines my proof is almost complete.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 16:28   #33
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
BURY EPH SEE
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:00   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
If Beckham does go it will prove my theory that Manchester United are, quite simply, building up the ugliest team ever.

With van Nistelrooy, Forlan and probably Ronaldinho up-front, a collection of ginger people and Keane in midfield, with the Neville's and Barthez loitering on the sidelines my proof is almost complete.
A stunning theory, which I've seen in every single newspaper/football site.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:34   #35
Rommel

Quote:
RU != Rugby.

Rugby: Widnes Vikings (although after travelling 500 miles to watch them at the weekend and then seeing them give in, I may give up!)

M.
RU isn't a dying sport, and it's a lot more popular than the boring RL. I think you'll find that right now RU is on the up and is played all over the country unlike RL where it's mainly played up north bar that side in London.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:05   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
RU != Rugby.

Normal rugby is pass, get stopped, start again, pass, get stopped start again (repeat a few times), oh it's there turn, stop them, stop them (repeat), oh it's out turn, pass, get stopped, start again, pass... BORING
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:13   #37
Rommel

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Normal rugby is pass, get stopped, start again, pass, get stopped start again (repeat a few times), oh it's there turn, stop them, stop them (repeat), oh it's out turn, pass, get stopped, start again, pass... BORING
That's Rugby League, the boring one. Rugby Union has a lot more depth than that, as i'm sure League does but they have far more emphasis on defence as that's the only competitive aspect of the game as their scrums aren't contested. Rugby Union is far more tactical with it has much more competitive parts to it than RL.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 18:42   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Rommel
That's Rugby League, the boring one. Rugby Union has a lot more depth than that, as i'm sure League does but they have far more emphasis on defence as that's the only competitive aspect of the game as their scrums aren't contested. Rugby Union is far more tactical with it has much more competitive parts to it than RL.
I know. I was referring to Rugby League as "normal rugby", since Union hasn't been a professional sport for that long really.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 19:30   #39
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Arsenal.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:15   #40
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Everton
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:25   #41
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
de Philips Sport Vereniging
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:36   #42
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Darlington FC, ruled over by the benevolent despot: George Reynolds.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 22:37   #43
Spawny Rick
Born Spawny

Spawny Rick is an unknown quantity at this point
Queen of the South
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:38   #44
Rasium

Rasium is an unknown quantity at this point
PSV Eindhoven
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 23:56   #45
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Comedy Macc Town option?
Nah? Man United then...
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 00:14   #46
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Partick Thistle

Though im developing a penchant for Everton , solely because the worlds biggest loudmouth and work colleague is a Liverpool fan.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 11 Jun 2003, 11:50   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Glory hunter.
Clearly all those who live and come from Portsmouth are glory hunters then.

As a prize for being a die hard fan of such a massive club, I've provided you with some much needed
assistance for next season.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 21:37   #48
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh..with a nick like this it can only be one team.

Hail, Hail, The Everton are here,
What the hell do we care,
Hail, Hail, The Everton are here,
What the hell do we care now ...

For its a Grand Old Team to play for,
For its a Grand Old team to see,
And if you know the history,
Its enough to make your heart go
Woooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!

We don't care what the RED****E say,