User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:57   #1
Aquario
a true 'Mincer'

Aquario is an unknown quantity at this point
Today is a bad Day for all FHM calendar owners

We have to turn over and say good bye to Elisha Cuthbert.

I'm sad very sad.
Aquario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 16:59   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Here's a plan; rename May 'June'.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:26   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Luckily I have never owned an FHM calender
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 17:46   #4
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Nina Moric is rather yummy though.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 18:26   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Luckily I have never owned an FHM calender
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 18:44   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
I have 2 FHM calenders up. March 2002 and December 2001. I dunno what I did with this years one.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:38   #7
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Im looking forward to July !!

Hello Gabrielle Richens !!
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 19:56   #8
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
If anyone has seen the second series of 24, does she fall off a cliff or achieve a whole new class in the Darwin Awards right at the very end?

I only ask, because her character has managed to prove Darwin's theory wrong at least ten times within a two day period.

(I'm assuming Elisha Cuthbert is Kim of the incompetent stereotypical blond one in 24 fame)
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:46   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yknow

we dont HAVE to turn over... i have already had holly vallance for quite a while this year. and i dont belive her chosen time is until december.
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 21:32   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
who's on September?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 00:02   #11
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
who's on September?
Carmen Electra ! mmmmm
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:39   #12
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
In my flat it's still May and it's gonna stay that way for some time to come*.

*in case there's any confusion i have the FHM calender
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 14:38   #13
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Oh that Elisha Cuthbert

Mmm
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote