User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 May 2003, 18:34   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation The pros and cons of 'going out'

Now.

I was out on Friday, when I went into Stockton for the weekly goth night, and then I did a gruelling 9.30 until 2.30 at The Wendyhouse in Leeds on Saturday.

A this point, the University is dead, and I am feeling like I want to party.

However.

All The Union nights are complete wank. Yes. The night that is on tonight is only mildly less disguting and offensive to me than all the others. It is an ickle 'alternative' kiddie night called 'Get yo skates' on or something similarly crap and stupid, if memory serves. Approximately 5000 15 year olds from around Newcatle area will be converging on this tonight.

So, do I go out to that and laugh at all the stupid 15 year old with their baggy trousers/tents, or sit around on my own and moan at length to the wall about how when I was young, nights actually meant something, and they had proper people there, and you didn't have to go to Leeds to have a good time?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:36   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you dislike the types that frequent "normal" clubs, go to a gay orientated club or something.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:39   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
If you dislike the types that frequent "normal" clubs, go to a gay orientated club or something.
Did you read the post? Eh? EH?

On the fact that there are currently no nights 'suitable' to me in Newcastle this week, and this is probably the only option? (So much for 'choice' in a liberal market economy! It's a disgrace! I blame The Trades Unions, etc.)
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:41   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

And why would I want to go to a gay club, anyway? Are you trying to insinuate something, you Scotch geht?

Unread 20 May 2003, 18:46   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Did you read the post? Eh? EH?
I skimmed it, it was pretty long.
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:47   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
And why would I want to go to a gay club, anyway?
Why not?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:47   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I skimmed it, it was pretty long.
NORTEH NODROG.
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:48   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Why not?
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO A GAY CLUB, BECAUSE I AM NOT GAY, AND I DON'T WANT TO PICK UP GAY MEN.
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:52   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO A GAY CLUB, BECAUSE I AM NOT GAY, AND I DON'T WANT TO PICK UP GAY MEN.
So do you only go to straight clubs to pick up women?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:52   #10
Nodrog

Quote:
1) I didnt say a gay club, 2) you dont have to be gay, 3) dont shout at queball :(
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:52   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
But, Bloomers IS male!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:54   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
So do you only go to straight clubs to pick up women?
I don't need to pick up 'anybody', be they straight, gay, or otherwise.

And is there such a thing as a 'straight club'? Half of the clubs I got to are packed full of bisexuals, frustrated straight men, and lesbians.
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:55   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
But, Bloomers IS male!
I'm sorry, this is irrelevant, isn't it?
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:00   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
dont shout at queball
Violence is the only language he understands! etc.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:05   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And is there such a thing as a 'straight club'? Half of the clubs I got to are packed full of bisexuals, frustrated straight men, and lesbians.
I've no idea. I'm sure "gay clubs" have non-gay people in them.

But anyway, if you don't go out to straight clubs to pull, why would you go to a gay club to do the same?
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:08   #16
Nodrog

Quote:
I've no idea. I'm sure "gay clubs" have non-gay people in them.

But anyway, if you don't go out to straight clubs to pull, why would you go to a gay club to do the same?
Buying things isnt always my sole reason for going to the shops but i wouldnt bother going to a shop that sold only things I had no interest in also this analogy is stupid.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:10   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
also this analogy is stupid.
Stop taking the fun out of replying.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:12   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
A) I'm not sure there are any gay clubs in Newcastle.

B) If I did go to a gay club, it would most likely be to have man-sex0r. I do not want to have man-sex0r.

C) I don't think a gay club would be able to provide me with any suitable entertainment. They seem to be often just dance clubs but specially orientated to a gay audience.

D) I wouldn't exactly want to go to a club that themed itself on being for gays, sicne I'm not gay. I doubt I would fit in very well.

Essentially, I don't want to go to a gay club, because I don't want to particularly indulge myself in any of the services they offer, be they sexual or otherwise.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 May 2003 at 19:30.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:14   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
if people arent allowed to wear baggy clothes, why are you allowed to wear what you do?
No reason. I just find all this 'baggy' attire a bit scruffy. You should all smarten yourselves up.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:23   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Buying things isnt always my sole reason for going to the shops but i wouldnt bother going to a shop that sold only things I had no interest in also this analogy is stupid.
He's off again!
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:25   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
where are all your "mates"?
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:26   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
where are all your "mates"?
What are those?
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:28   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
people you enjoy spending time with...

basically.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:29   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
people you enjoy spending time with...
Do I count?
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:31   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

not traditionally.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:31   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
not traditionally.
Oh.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:33   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

surely you must have SOME...

and if you dont... stop spending all day here

you silly moose.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:34   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
surely you must have SOME...
Possibly one, but I haven't seen him in ages, and he lives miles away.

And I doubt that I will ever be fully reconciled with the populace as a whole, however much time I spend interacting with it.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:38   #29
Nodrog

Quote:
A) I'm not sure there are any gay clubs in Newcastle.

B) If I did go to a gay club, it would most likely be to have man-sex0r. I do not want to have man-sex0r.

C) I don't think a gay club would be able to provide me with any suitable entertainment. They seem to be often just dance clubs but specially orientated to a gay audience.

D) I wouldn't exactly want to go to a club that themed itself on being for gays, sicne I'm not gay. I doubt I would fit in very well.

Essentially, I don't want to go to a gay club, because I don't want to particularly indulge myself in any of the services they offer, be they sexual or otherwise.
I think you missed the point...

You want to go clubbing, presumably to enjoy clubbing (music + dancing etc). However, you dont like the crowd of people that go to "normal" clubs in your city. Therefore, go to a kind of venue that wont attract the "normal" crowd. Plus theres often a better atmosphere anyway.
Unread 20 May 2003, 19:47   #30
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Dear goodness, boy, go to Powerhouse!

Its gay
Its fun
Its not the 'normal' crowd

That would solve your problem.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:20   #31
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
The homophobia in this thread brings a tear to my eye.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:35   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Therefore, go to a kind of venue that wont attract the "normal" crowd. Plus theres often a better atmosphere anyway.
That really rests on what your definition of 'normal' is. I don't really care about the normality or lack of it; all I want is somewhere that is half decent as a club. And subsequently, I don't think a gay club would provide. I may be wrong.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:36   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
The homophobia in this thread brings a tear to my eye.
It's slightly hard to be homophobic when you're bisexual yourself.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:39   #34
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

fag
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:43   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It depends what you're after innit.
I often go out just to have a good time with my mates, so from that point of view...

pros:
have a good laugh with other inebriated guys and girls I like
reasonable enough way to pass time you'd probably spend sitting on your arse otherwise
possible claim on exercise? actually, nah, that's offset by the alcohol

cons:
quite expensive on occasion
the way I felt this morning (and half of this afternoon) after bumbling into my bed at 4:30am and getting a whole 3 hours sleep

And what the hell is your union doing letting 15 year olds in? Ours is exclusive to students. Our NUS cards are also ID cards which are also swipe cards - you get swiped in to the building for events and you can bring strictly one guest per card.
Our union is also a pretty good night on specific nights. It's big, was pretty modern to start with (I believe the building is 15 years old or so), had a major makeover last year, and the entire building except for a small admin area is kitted out as various clubs and bars anyway.

Moral of the story? Check the place out BEFORE you decide to study there...

Unread 20 May 2003, 20:44   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
fag
You see that molecule of hamster poo near the radiator?

That's you, that is.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:45   #37
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

What radiator? Who have you been talking to?
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:45   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
And what the hell is your union doing letting 15 year olds in?
It wouldn't make any money if it didn't. There are about three 'alternative' types in the whole university. Including me.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:46   #39
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
fag
oh the irony

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:48   #40
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
oh the irony
Phone call for you. It's from THAT'S THE POINT YOU MORON.
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:51   #41
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It wouldn't make any money if it didn't. There are about three 'alternative' types in the whole university. Including me.
Won't catch no extra-strong-lager drinking townie scags in our place. They all go hang down one of the parks and go on about how great they are because they don't need a venue to have a good time so there.

Sitting on wet dog**** infested grass in the dark in the cold is not my idea of "a good time".

All the bars and clubs here are surprisingly strict on age (given that there's no real dress code, it only being a mediumish size town and all). One of my flatmates went to school with a guy who works as a bouncer for one of the larger clubs and that one certainly will ID anyone who looks remotely under age.
Not that I'm complaining - he gets us in the VIP entrance.

Unread 20 May 2003, 20:51   #42
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Phone call for you. It's from THAT'S THE POINT YOU MORON.
Likewise.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 20:56   #43
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
2) you dont have to be gay
Indeed

The Lisbon in Liverpool is actually quite a nice pub for example.

However I doubt you want to come all the way here tonight.
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:00   #44
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Christ I'm slow tonight.

I only just realised the connotations for 'coming out' from the title.

Ah well.
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:09   #45
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac

All the bars and clubs here are surprisingly strict on age

er, you are talking about lboro right?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:20   #46
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

yep - it's true I find. You don't tend to see any obviously underage people on the main nights (wednesday, friday, saturday, monday to some extent).

Unlike some places in nottingham.

Odd that.
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:26   #47
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Christ I'm slow tonight.

I only just realised the connotations for 'coming out' from the title.

Ah well.
I claim this thread in the name of the gay conspiracy.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 02:18   #48
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
you only like your own company yet you want to go somewhere filled with other people?

What uni do you go to btw? You mentioned newcastle but a university that size will hardly have 3 alternative types so you must go somewhere else.

I go to uni in Sheffield and we have a decent variety here, fair enough there's an overwhelming cheese theme to alot of student events, but there are a lot of good nights as well. Im pretty much in to anything so i check it out before I give my opinion of it: union nights, rival university nights, corporation, drum and bass arena, anything that sounds like a laugh.

I don't really think where you live is the problem..
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 07:40   #49
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
It's always cheese at universities. It's annoying... they even replaced the Friday night Comendy Night at Imperial with a "cheese" night, desüite the fact that the comedy venue was always packed to the seams, and far more people went than could actually fit in the room. They moved comedy to a thursday and it didn't do nearly as well.

morons.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 09:31   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MM, dont go to powerhouse :/ i'm serious here
however, go to cuba cuba if you havent already been, and sample their alternative night (not that i am saying its any good mind, but at least the ppl should be older )