User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 May 2003, 13:56   #1
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
the tomato

a fruit or a vegetable?

im having a serious argument on this right now...

i belive its a fruit btw!
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:00   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Technically speaking it's a fruit.

This is because it grows on the plant, it is not under the ground like vegetables.
Also fruits include seeds because they are meant to be eaten, vegetables on the other hand are living organisms, remember that next time you tuck into a potato you callous bastard!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:03   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Fruit. Fruit. Fruit.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:13   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
a fruit

tis the people the waste time arguing about it that are vegetables
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 14:14   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Fruit. Fruit. Fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:04   #6
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
cucumbers is a fruit also, if anyone wondered...
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:35   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
a fruit

tis the people the waste time arguing about it that are vegetables
Unread 9 May 2003, 16:52   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
indeed it is fruit, there is no need to argue about it
Unread 9 May 2003, 16:55   #9
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
and a banana is a herb isn't it?

or have I been misinformed.. ?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 16:57   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
and a banana is a herb isn't it?

or have I been misinformed.. ?
nope, I'm pretty sure it's a fruit too
Unread 9 May 2003, 17:39   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Banana plant is a herb. The banana itself is a fruit.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 17:47   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i had a banana for breakfast this morning \o/
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:52   #13
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i had a banana for breakfast this morning \o/
Phallus symbols is great with a slice of bread for lunch
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 23:55   #14
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
to-MAY-to, to-MAH-to
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2003, 04:10   #15
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
oh well.. thx mates.

It didnt help me convince my neighbor tho, but he is 'that kinda guy'...

i had both tomatos and a banana for breakfast ((:
Unread 10 May 2003, 10:12   #16
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Put it doesnt grow on a plant, and doesnt have seeds?
does it?
Bananas are a bit speshal though, they are capable of reproduction without being pollinated, so their fruit doesn't need to have seeds on them. A herb is a type of plant no?
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:06   #17
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
hmm, Pineapples?
what about them?

they grow on plants.

as for seeds, the pineapples you buy in the shops or markets are the seedless variety.

If you have any other fruit queries, Jeeves is your best friend
Unread 11 May 2003, 00:21   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No offence, lads.

But who gives a ****? It tastes of **** on its own anyway, what's the ****ing point? You could call it Margaret frigging Thatcher if it made you feel better, it doesn't stop it being a little bag of red pus.
Unread 11 May 2003, 09:14   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
No offence, lads.

But who gives a ****? It tastes of **** on its own anyway, what's the ****ing point? You could call it Margaret frigging Thatcher if it made you feel better, it doesn't stop it being a little bag of red pus.
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:10   #20
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

tomatoes rock, don't diss it :/
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:31   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
tomatoes suck, diss it :/
fixed
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:28   #22
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
two tomatoes crossed the road.

it went fine.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 17:34   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
It's a fruit.