User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:57   #1
Asper

Electric Six

Anyone heard of them or seen that video: Danger: high voltage.

Oh my ****ing god That;s just gross, them kissing I mean.

Excuse me while I walked to the nearest toilet to deposit my morning food.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:58   #2
Ðiscorporation

I absolutely love that vid and that song.

I was nearly 'gasming the first time I saw it, with the way the

crotches light up(Especially the moose! Anybody not liking a glowing moose-crotch is clinically insane!)
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:00   #3
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
I absolutely love that vid and that song.

I was nearly 'gasming the first time I saw it, with the way the

crotches light up(Especially the moose! Anybody not liking a glowing moose-crotch is clinically insane!)
Your out of your ****ing mind

The crotch thing is a bit hillarious, but the kissing, ewww even my mother looks better then that
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:01   #4
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Your out of your ****ing mind

The crotch thing is a bit hillarious, but the kissing, ewww even my mother looks better then that
Now imagine your mother kissing someone like that poofter
french guy!
Danger, danger! High voltage!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:02   #5
Asper

Quote:
french guy!
Danger, danger! High voltage!
*runs for the toilet again*
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:03   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Weird thing is, he even seems to enjoy it!

Like his 'tache though, I'd like to get me one of them...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:04   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"old"
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:05   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
french guy!

He's American ... from Detroit or someplace like that.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:05   #9
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Weird thing is, he even seems to enjoy it!

Like his 'tache though, I'd like to get me one of them...
I want to have clothes like that guy

and a moose with a glowing crotch
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:09   #10
Asper

Quote:
I want to have clothes like that guy

and a moose with a glowing crotch
Sick Puppy

Do I dare asking wtf you do with a moose with a glowing crotch?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:10   #11
JGIRL

~*I don't like vulgar stuff*~
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:11   #12
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Sick Puppy

Do I dare asking wtf you do with a moose with a glowing crotch?
Dress up as that french guy and ride it, of course
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:57   #13
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
glow in the dark titties would be very useful for alleyway foreplay
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:42   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i rather hate that ****ing song

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:48   #15
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
it's

ace
(especially with the video, moose and all)

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:50   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

It's overplayed.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:01   #17
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Better than the 2 blokes kissing in the new Christina video...

eww

eww

eww
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:53   #18
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
That song's almost Pixies like and is therefor .
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:04   #19
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
It's if slightly overplayed.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:25   #20
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i have to fight the urge to regurgitate just thinking about that fking disgusting piece of ****. in-fact, i would probably sooner look at a piece of **** than that minger. >:(
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:31   #21
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Re: Electric Six

Quote:
Anyone heard of them or seen that video: Danger: high voltage.

Oh my ****ing god That;s just gross, them kissing I mean.

Excuse me while I walked to the nearest toilet to deposit my morning food.
Guess what Asper, your wrinkly old parents had SEX.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 07:48   #22
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
DANGER DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE WHEN WE TOUCH WHEN WE KISS

quality lyrics
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:09   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I downloaded every song I could find by them.

I found six, 4 of which are practically midi files (they come from their computer game)

They stink so much, but he has an amusing voice.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:03   #24
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Fire in the Disco!
Fire in the Gates of Hell!

Classic lines if ever there were any
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:15   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Fire in the Disco!
Fire in the Gates of Hell!

Classic lines if ever there were any
May I thank you for those items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night, now I'm ready
First, we take Manhatten, then we take Berlin.

Leonard Cohen is :eek:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote