User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:30   #1
Saddam

I have a riddle for you

why 'does' half the World dislike the US?

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:31   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's the avatar of western civilisation
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:31   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They're communists?

Terrorists?

Dame Edna?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:31   #4
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
they're jealous!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:34   #5
Saddam

Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
they're jealous!
About what?

Mc Donalds?
Fat Americans?
Oprah Winfrey?
President Bush?

- All of the above?

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:35   #6
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Saddam

- All of the above?
'our' freedoms!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:36   #7
Saddam

Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
'our' freedoms!
What freedom would that be?
The freedom to buy a gun at your local supermarket and shoot kids at school?

Oh yeah we're jealous about that.

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:37   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its is a misconception that people are "jealous" of america.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:38   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
i dont know.

im not even american :(
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:39   #10
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
yes i know.

i was just being 'hi-larious!!!'
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:39   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
'cultural imperialism'
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:40   #12
Saddam

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
'cultural imperialism'
If they wanted our oil they could have just asked

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:09   #13
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Red face

Ohhh, this thread is sooo cool. Like, totally.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:09   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
Ohhh, this thread is sooo cool. Like, totally.
I sense some bitterness here....
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:14   #15
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Dame Edna?
Australian.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:17   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
'cultural imperialism'
I think it's the actual imperialism which most object to.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 23:05   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Where is Bush? He should answer this!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 23:17   #18
Saddam

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Where is Bush? He should answer this!
His diapers had to be changed :/

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 23:19   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
His diapers had to be changed :/
Ah. He is quite messy, or so i heard..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:14   #20
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
why 'does' half the World dislike the US?
That is an invalid question, as "half" of the world does NOT hate the United States.

Please place a link here to the definitive poll taken of every man, woman, and child in the world.

Until you can do that, I suggest you hunker down VERY deep somewhere. We'll still get you, but at least you might feel a false sense of security for a little while.

Here's a better question: "Why does Saddam Hussein have to run his country using terror and threats?"

Oh, and here's another one: "Why did almost 63,000 Iraqi troops surrender during the Desert Storm if they were so committed to such a wonderful and benevolent leader?"

Or, how about this one: "Why does Saddam Hussein murder members of his own family?"

And finally: "What kind of person builds numerous mosques and palaces dedicated to himself and holds fake elections where he and his cronies are the only people on the ballot?"

I think these questions have a much more valid and germane answer than the one you posed.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:17   #21
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

I think these questions have a much more valid and germane answer than the one you posed.
He was taking the piss..

Nice trolling, though!

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:19   #22
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
The freedom to buy a gun at your local supermarket and shoot kids at school?

Oh yeah we're jealous about that.
I'm jealous of your amazing skill of oversimplification and complete disregard for facts.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:20   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Saddam for mod!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:21   #24
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Saddam for mod!

What's the worst that can happen?

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:22   #25
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Šiscorporation
He was taking the piss..

Nice trolling, though!
As usual, you haven't a clue as to what a troll is.

Take a gander in a mirror, that ought to clear things up

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:24   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:

I think by the most accepted definition, Discyboy was right.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:25   #27
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:

Troll
1) As a verb, the practice of trying to lure other Internet users into sending responses to carefully-designed incorrect statements or similar "bait."

You layed out the bait, eg you are a Troll

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:26   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
Troll
1) As a verb, the practice of trying to lure other Internet users into sending responses to carefully-designed incorrect statements or similar "bait."

You layed out the bait, eg you are a Troll
I take it back, he's wrong.

Witness was trolled, not a troll.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:29   #29
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:

Ah, he was trolled, but in response layed down bait for other users to rage on about.

He's a Trolled Troll =\

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:30   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
Ah, he was trolled, but in response layed down bait for other users to rage on about.

He's a Trolled Troll =\
Mmm recursivecakes
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:31   #31
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:

Well, I see someone asking a blatantly biased and provoking question based on fallacy, and there are all kinds of BS remarks to it, yeah, I'm going to break-out the common sense.

I don't mind getting trolled. Unlike some people here, I can laugh at myself when necessary.

In some very famous words, "Let ye cast the first stone..."

Everyone gets trolled. I kind of liked it,...needed some neck-kinks worked-out.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:32   #32
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Well, I see someone asking a blatantly biased and provoking question based on fallacy, and there are all kinds of BS remarks to it, yeah, I'm going to break-out the common sense.

I don't mind getting trolled. Unlike some people here, I can laugh at myself when necessary.

In some very famous words, "Let ye cast the first stone..."

Everyone gets trolled. I kind of liked it,...needed some neck-kinks worked-out.

Trolling is fun

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:33   #33
Šiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
Mmm recursivecakes
Just like grandma used to make them

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:33   #34
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Quote:

He's a Trolled Troll =\
You are, of course, incorrect again. Every one of the questions I posed are all based in fact, and all have one very simple answer that so many, not the least the leaders of France and Germany, have decided to ignore,...Saddam Hussein is a nutjob.

Hows that?

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:35   #35
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

I see spam is der riguer for the regulars here.

Amazing how so many can say so little so many times and think they are important for doing so.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:48   #36
Šiscorporation

Quote:
I see spam is der riguer for the regulars here.

Amazing how so many can say so little so many times and think they are important for doing so.
Troll

[lol]

I'm terribly sorry. I'm an a weird mood today

(I'm not a regular, though )

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:49   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Troll

[lol]

I'm terribly sorry. I'm an a weird mood today

(I'm not a regular, though )
'Regular' gives the wrong impression. Someone who's never here is here 'regularly'. I'm here very irregularly for instance.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:52   #38
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Quote:
'Regular' gives the wrong impression. Someone who's never here is here 'regularly'. I'm here very irregularly for instance.
Try increasing your bran intake or a Fleets enema.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:54   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Try increasing your bran intake or a Fleets enema.
Regular: Having a form, structure, or arrangement which follows, or is reducible to, some rule or principle; characterized by harmony or proper correspondence between the various parts or elements; symmetrical.

Eating steak once a week is regularly. Similarly, 2 times a week or once every 40 years.

Eating it 2 times a week, then once, then 5 times is irregular.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 12:54   #40
Šiscorporation

Quote:
I initially opted for the excrement joke, but I see witness gnat used it =\

Tell me the truth, please, am I a regular?

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:01   #41
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Quote:
I initially opted for the excrement joke, but I see witness gnat used it =\

Tell me the truth, please, am I a regular?
Just a small request. Please call me Witness, or Wit or even jerkoff. The †GńA† is a squad tag, and it stands for Glory and Aspiration, the squad name.

There are no "t's" in the tag, so writing gnat just looks kind of silly and is really too easy a target for someone who is obviously very intelligent.:eek:

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:03   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
There are no "t's" in the tag, so writing gnat just looks kind of silly and is really too easy a target for someone who is obviously very intelligent.:eek:
Where's the ń coming from?
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:06   #43
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Quote:
Where's the ń coming from?
in place of "and" or the ampersand. Kind of "Glory n' Aspiration.

Not my idea - I had no say in the matter.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:17   #44
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
But Witness Gnat sounds like a name a psychopath would choose, which makes it inherantly cool.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 13:18   #45
Wī†ne§§ †GńA†

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
But Witness Gnat sounds like a name a psychopath would choose, which makes it inherantly cool.
Somehow you worry me.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:44   #46
Saddam

Re: Re: I have a riddle for you

Quote:
That is an invalid question, as "half" of the world does NOT hate the United States.

Please place a link here to the definitive poll taken of every man, woman, and child in the world.

Until you can do that, I suggest you hunker down VERY deep somewhere. We'll still get you, but at least you might feel a false sense of security for a little while.

Here's a better question: "Why does Saddam Hussein have to run his country using terror and threats?"

Oh, and here's another one: "Why did almost 63,000 Iraqi troops surrender during the Desert Storm if they were so committed to such a wonderful and benevolent leader?"

Or, how about this one: "Why does Saddam Hussein murder members of his own family?"

And finally: "What kind of person builds numerous mosques and palaces dedicated to himself and holds fake elections where he and his cronies are the only people on the ballot?"

Hungry??

You Have Definetly Been Trolled

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:46   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

This thread is absolute twaddle.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:55   #48
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Just a small request. Please call me Witness, or Wit or even jerkoff. The †GńA† is a squad tag, and it stands for Glory and Aspiration, the squad name.

But I enjoy to call you witless gnat, though =/
(Granted thats mostly on the DF3 forums)

And I agree with Mirai. Witness Gnat sounds cooler.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:55   #49
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Thank you for you contribution to our poo-poo thread

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 14:58   #50
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
And you just contributed even more to it YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111