User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:21   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sven's England 27

Sven's new faces

Paul Robinson

Paul Konchesky

Matthew Upson

Jermaine Jenas

Sean Davis

Scott Parker

Wayne Rooney

James Beattie

----

All of the above are set for debuts.

Goalkeepers: David James (West Ham), Paul Robinson (Leeds), Richard Wright (Everton);
Defenders: Gary Neville (Man Utd), Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Danny Mills (Leeds), Paul Konchesky (Charlton), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham), Wes Brown (Man Utd), Matthew Upson (Birmingham);
Midfielders: David Beckham (Man Utd), Paul Scholes (Man Utd), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Kieron Dyer (Newcastle), Jermaine Jenas (Newcastle), Sean Davis (Fulham), Paul Parker (Charlton), Danny Murphy (Liverpool), Joe Cole (West Ham);
Forwards: Michael Owen (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Everton), James Beattie (Southampton), Darius Vassell (Aston Villa), Francis Jeffers (Arsenal).

what do you make of it?
On first sight i see no heskey, gerrard, defoe, hoult, keown, seaman, but i havent decided whether this is a wise or **** move. No dublin or euell either,

What do you reckon?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:38   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sven's England 27

heskey's injured, hence the not playing.

gerrards been playing a bit craply at the moment i believe, has keown even been playing? has seaman? I cant rememeber.

Maybe Defoe instead of Jeffers, and Hoult instead of James, although you probably need a bit of experience in the squad, so maybe put him in instead of Wright.

It'll be interesting to see what lineup he starts with.

I would hope he would pick Robinson to start in goal.

Then itll be Neville and Cole at right and left back.

Central defence will be between Rio, Cambell and Wes Brown.

Midfield will probably be Beckham Scholes Murphy and maybe Hargreaves on the left

Up front would be Owen, and any of the others apart from jeffers.

Not necessarily my team, but I haven't been able to watch as much this season.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:49   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
If rooney plays for a length of time he will score or set up a goal. However there is no way in hell he should have picked him. He doesnt seem anywhere near as mature as owen was. (ps i am an evertonian)
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 11:17   #4
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
<insert every sport known to man here>
Darts. It's only the Dutch that beat us at that.

Upson and Ledley King should never be in the squad at all. Neither should Jeffers but he has a better claim.

Defoe should be there by right along with Michael Dawson from Forest and Dean Richards from Spurs.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 11:29   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Jeffers and Upson have moved from Arsenal reserves to the England first team.

(hahaha)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 11:30   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Australia will spank you all. Just like in the <insert every sport known to man here>
They not as good as us at Rugby Union or Football.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 11:35   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Australian Football League?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 11:38   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Well if I invented a game and nobody played it, I'd be the undisputed champion.

We win at sports that aren't loser sports, with the exception of cricket!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:14   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Deffeh you forgot Ledley :/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:58   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Deffeh you forgot Ledley :/
ledley's been in previous squads

im fairly sure of this, apologies if im wrong.

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:06   #11
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
No, we're better.
Yeah riiiiiiiiight, we thrashed you and the Kiwis back in November, and then proceeded to absolutely slaughter South Africa. It's fair to say that ATM we're probably the best rugby union nation in the world.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:13   #12
Gitchin

Gitchin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Sven's England 27

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil

gerrards been playing a bit craply at the moment i believe
Gerrard is Serving a ban, hence why he is not in the squad
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:16   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Sven's England 27

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
gerrards been playing a bit craply at the moment i believe, has keown even been playing? has seaman? I cant rememeber.
Arsenal (from): Seaman; Lauren, Keown, Campbell, Cole, Wiltord, Parlour, Vieira, Pires, Gilberto, Bergkamp, Henry, van Bronckhorst, Jeffers, Cygan, Edu, Kanu, Luzhny, Taylor). My guess is 'yes they are'.

And gerrand's been the best of a bad bunch at Liverpool.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:24   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Re: Re: Re: Sven's England 27

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Arsenal (from): Seaman; Lauren, Keown, Campbell, Cole, Wiltord, Parlour, Vieira, Pires, Gilberto, Bergkamp, Henry, van Bronckhorst, Jeffers, Cygan, Edu, Kanu, Luzhny, Taylor). My guess is 'yes they are'.

And gerrand's been the best of a bad bunch at Liverpool.
murphy.

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:25   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Jeffers and Upson have moved from Arsenal reserves to the England first team.

(hahaha)

Correction, Upson has moved to Birmingham City & that's probably why he is in the England squad.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:29   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
If rooney plays for a length of time he will score or set up a goal. However there is no way in hell he should have picked him. He doesnt seem anywhere near as mature as owen was. (ps i am an evertonian)
I'm surprised to hear you say that, but it was pretty much my reaction when I heard it.

And Murphy is only good when my dad mocks him for being ****. Seriously.

Whenever he starts or is brought on my dad's all 'Oh ****ing hell it's that ****ing Murphy bastard, what a bag of ****e'.

Then he proceeds to find the back of the net within about 18 seconds of those words escaping his mouth.

To mock him
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote