User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:17   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Cold Pizza

yay or nay

I say "yay"
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:18   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
hell yes
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:19   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Well.... warm is better, but cold is okay.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:19   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I hate cold food. i cook my ice cream fs
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:20   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
I hate cold food. i cook my ice cream fs
When i was ikkle i used to play with my ice cream until it turned into a runnier liquid, then I'd drink it with a spoon .
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:21   #6
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
When it's cold the cheese goes all claggy.

fantastic!
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:21   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
i cook my ice cream fs
nice one Pat
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:22   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
In many cases, cold pizza may turn out to be better than the same pizza when it was warm.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:22   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
When i was ikkle i used to play with my ice cream until it turned into a runnier liquid, then I'd drink it with a spoon .
i still do! i never ever never ever never ever want to grow up! I'm like Michael Jackson, except I don't sleep with 12 year old boys.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:23   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
i still do! i never ever never ever never ever want to grow up!
good one pete
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:24   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im going to have a pepperoni pizza RIGHT NOW
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:25   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I used to do that to my ice cream too, until I found out I'm intolerantic to lactose. That is, no more milk products. Mixing many flavours into one soup is fun though. I used to like chocolate & strawberry combination.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:27   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

I have finished all my beer and cold pizza (((
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:27   #14
Zharkov
Twang Twang

I had 2 pizzas today!
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:28   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

I'm hungry.

And there's a good film starting in half an hour. I can't remember the name though.
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:28   #16
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

I had a cheese, chili and sweetcorn pizza today! i ate ti whilst watching Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Give Away
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:29   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Im going to have a pepperoni pizza RIGHT NOW
With salami too?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:29   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
I had a cheese, chili and sweetcorn pizza today! i ate ti whilst watching Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Give Away
sounds like one chaffed ring comming up
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:30   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
'natural lubricant'
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:31   #20
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
"yay"

Makes good breakfast if you have leftovers from the night before.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 22:40   #21
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
or 2? if the three of them get together and form a daisy chain?
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 23:39   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pizza = Pizza
Unread 8 Feb 2003, 23:50   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
The noes have it, the noes have it.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:02   #24
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
"Yay"
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 02:55   #25
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Cold pizza is good -- but it definatley works better with thin crust rather than deep-pan.

Also ham & pineapple pizzas are clearly the best for it.