User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2008, 14:30   #1
Kenny

Word of advice

Guys...

If you're going to bring girls back to your house/flat/appartment/room - make damned sure that you dont have any ex-girlfriend's underwear under your bed.

Trust me, when your date is looking for her socks in the morning and comes across a lacey red bra that clearly doesn't belong to her... chances are she'll storm out and not talk to you again.

Lessons learned eh?

Unread 6 Dec 2008, 14:47   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Word of advice

You should have had more sex.
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 17:40   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what, so this new girl assumes that she is your first time and you've never been with any other girl ever?

she sounds like a douche!
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 21:03   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

these "omg i had sex" threads are such fun
Unread 6 Dec 2008, 23:57   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
these "omg i had sex" threads are such fun
can we expect one from you soon

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2008, 04:20   #6
Kenny

He'll be lacking the neccessary inspiration for at least the rest of this decade (NB: that's less than two years, so I'm being nice).

And this was more about getting caught in embarassing situations, than an "omg I had sex" thread. Shit, my postcount would be as high as yours if I made a thread every time I had sex Yahwe!
Unread 7 Dec 2008, 04:25   #7
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
what, so this new girl assumes that she is your first time and you've never been with any other girl ever?

she sounds like a douche!
I think it was more a case of it looked suspicious, and that it cast shadows upon my character, than what you're talking about.
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 13:52   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
He'll be lacking the neccessary inspiration for at least the rest of this decade (NB: that's less than two years, so I'm being nice).

And this was more about getting caught in embarassing situations, than an "omg I had sex" thread. Shit, my postcount would be as high as yours if I made a thread every time I had sex Yahwe!
Yahwe has over 7k posts, you under 1k

We can only presume you have the most horrible diseases going..

DIEDIEDIE

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 15:25   #9
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Lets be honest TK, who would think that kenny isnt a virgin
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 16:37   #10
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Yahwe has over 7k posts, you under 1k

We can only presume you have the most horrible diseases going..

DIEDIEDIE
I can only assume that you completely missed the point of the post you were quoting, and so wont hold your ignorance against you CBA!
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 01:41   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Trust me, when your date is looking for her socks in the morning and comes across a lacey red bra that clearly doesn't belong to her... chances are she'll storm out and not talk to you again.
You should have said it was yours, it's not like the reaction could have been any worse.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 02:55   #12
Kenny

lol
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 21:19   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv View Post
You should have said it was yours, it's not like the reaction could have been any worse.
but that would have put him in danger of being interesting.