User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 23:45   #51
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for UK Uni's

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
aber
I might apply there

For some reason they only have 2 open days though, neither of which I can go to. So, like, is it good and stuff? :/
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:32   #52
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism
Is that new for this year. I certainly got no Ste DVD last year - I feel let down
yeh it was only made a year ago. Took them 6 months to send me a copy!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:38   #53
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yeh it was only made a year ago. Took them 6 months to send me a copy!
I want a copy fs
Why wasnt I in said DVD?!?!?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:45   #54
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cos I replied to an email, went to an interview and got paid £25 (which I spent that night getting wasted) and lots of free food and drink from coffee rev.
I say really stupid stuff tho. I have two copies now - my department love me because I'm in it and so they gave me a copy and used it on all their open days oh and I get given a free lunch then as well... they should be paying me for talking to prospective students but they havent yet.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:48   #55
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
they should be paying me for shagging prospective students but they havent yet.
FIXED
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:54   #56
Ste
Bored

my course is 95% male so none of that... yet...
cant wait til freshers week and wide ranging recognisation amongst freshers!

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:57   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
my course is 95%
Mine too
Well maybe 90%
Clearly I should have chose sociology or somat!
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:20   #58
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sociology rocks for girls

also, whoever said hull, go there, its one of the 3 great british universities \o/
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:24   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
also, whoever said hull, go there, its one of the 3 great british universities \o/
You failed to notice that only two of those were great universities.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:27   #60
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes, oxfords a complete dump!
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 09:55   #61
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
????

Also, I once did a course unit in "European Culture and Society" and I was the only male in a class of 20+ students.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 10:17   #62
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

blackadder s4e5 innit

at least i think its e5...
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 11:57   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe so. 'General Hospital' anyway.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 12:38   #64
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah, i couldnt be bothered to go and look for my script book though, so it might be a slightly flawed copy.

oh woe
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 13:41   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll apply to Sheffield for a Ste DVD.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 00:35   #66
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Stew, Ste what courses you on?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 00:39   #67
Stew
Made of Twigs

Economics.
Goin into 3rd year.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 00:47   #68
Ste
Bored

Masters in Electronic Engineering (communications)
just finished 3rd year going into 4th year

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 04:17   #69
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about

I'm in Bath too, just finished the first year studying Physics.

Bath is supposedly very good for Business(BBA), as one wanker I shared a course with liked to remind us repeatedly. Still, Bath is a great place to study. The campus is nice and green, We even have a castle a little way out on the golf course(Ok, more of a wall than a castle, but its nice). The Eastwood part of campus is especially nice, all the residences being made of Bathstone(Although they look like shit inside). The only problem is the great big oil refinery thing in the middle of campus, but you get used to it.

The city is very nice and green too, check out the Royal Crescent for a nice view. Nightlife wise its ok, but really upto you what you make of it. Bristol is 10 minutes away by train though.

Sports science is supposed to be ok here too, and as a plus between BBA and Sports Science you'll probably find about 50% of the decent looking girls on campus.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 05:03   #70
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Birmingham is good for Sports Science - it's a large course. Don't really know about Business though.

Nice green campus.

Too tired to advertise my uni any more.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 05:05   #71
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Btw, if you're looking for a high female to male ratio, try English. Believe me, lads are a minority.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:48   #72
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I have a Ste DVD I think. At least I have a Sheffield Uni DVD. Where do I find this hardcore Ste action?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:49   #73
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Btw, if you're looking for a high female to male ratio, try Nottingham
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:53   #74
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Btw, if you're looking for a high female to male ratio, try English. Believe me, lads are a minority.

next year I should be going to Nottingham to do English.

its all looking peachy
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:55   #75
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wowzers in ya trouzers.

Miss GB runner up 2003 will be a 3rd year English student at Nottingham next year. Not that you have any chance though .

Last edited by JC; 25 Jun 2004 at 18:07.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 17:59   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Do computer science, you can hang out with all the boys.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:06   #77
JC
lolly roffle

They are all* gay Chinese geeks at Nottingham .

*except my house, he's English.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:34   #78
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

*except my house, he's English.
Still gay though?*

*Not that this matters.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 18:58   #79
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Still gay though?*

*Not that this matters.
No he has a fit gf. His gf has a gay housemate though. I met him once at a house party, got wasted and want on a crazy homophobic rampage. It was fun.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:21   #80
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i remember a protest at southampton uni because of something to do with sports science. I have a feeling they scrapped it (i wasnt paying attention - and went to eat lunch)

you might want to research into that - but i could be wrong also.
It was because they were whinging that they'd been forced to use the old facilities for 6 months (the same ones that the course had been run on for years before) instead of the shiny new Jubilee sports hall that they'd been told would be ready. The fools believeing that a Uni of Soton building deadline would EVER be met!

Incidentally I just finished uni at Southampton - It's good and I got a 2:2 (BA History)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:44   #81
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
It was because they were whinging that they'd been forced to use the old facilities for 6 months (the same ones that the course had been run on for years before) instead of the shiny new Jubilee sports hall that they'd been told would be ready. The fools believeing that a Uni of Soton building deadline would EVER be met!

Incidentally I just finished uni at Southampton - It's good and I got a 2:2 (BA History)
Give us back our avatars.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:46   #82
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aber if you want to do something arty farty like TV and Film or something

Aber if you want to do a proper degree like Politics

Its meant to be ace for both

AND YOUR BY THE BEACH!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:10   #83
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2

ah that makes sense

congrats mate
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 11:16   #84
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Aber if you want to do something arty farty like TV and Film or something

Aber if you want to do a proper degree like Politics

Its meant to be ace for both

AND YOUR BY THE BEACH!
But it's in Wales....
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:27   #85
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I have a Ste DVD I think. At least I have a Sheffield Uni DVD. Where do I find this hardcore Ste action?
Have you watched it?
I think I say something about hanging around in the centre of sheffield at night... heh.
In fact I say a lot about everything.

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:37   #86
Stew
Made of Twigs

Can you rip it and put it on teh net?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:51   #87
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Have you watched it?
I think I say something about hanging around in the centre of sheffield at night... heh.
In fact I say a lot about everything.
I will watch it now.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 14:56   #88
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Can you rap it and put it on teh net?
Thats how i read it first time round and i think it would be much better that way .
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:00   #89
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It was depressing so I turned it off. Are you one of the main six people? Steven Laverick?
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:06   #90
Ste
Bored

yes
depressing how?

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 15:26   #91
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It wasn't that bad, but it reminded those revision videos made in the seventies.

I'll watch it again later though, now I know what I'm looking out for.