User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Apr 2004, 23:03   #51
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Relegation Battle

It would make my year if Leeds and Spurs go down.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:59   #52
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Relegation Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism
After tonight's result, I'd say we (Everton) are pretty much guaranteed safety now.
We are shite and if we play like we did against Blackburn we deserve to go down. But I'd say we are safe too. Just lucky for us there are other teams in the PL that are even more shite than us
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 15:06   #53
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Your defence couldnt be expected to keep a player like Steadinho quiet for 90 minutes <3.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 18:27   #54
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Without stead, blackburn would have gone down

what do you reckon JC?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 18:31   #55
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

You're a bastard and apart from a Leeds miracle we're safe now
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 18:38   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

what do you reckon JC?
With Stead, sunderland would have gone up.

MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:27   #57
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

what do you reckon JC?
Yeah pretty much. Bargain buy.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:21   #58
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
1-0

Unread 8 May 2004, 15:22   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Leeds were down anyway. Well, just about.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:23   #60
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Leeds were down anyway. Well, just about.
I was referring to the Spurs score.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:42   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe you remembered that post a month later!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:50   #62
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I can't believe you remembered that post a month later!
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:57   #63
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
1-0

EVen if you win we are still above you .
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:58   #64
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
EVen if you win we are still above you .
Yeah. We really are shit, finishing below you
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:02   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

5 points from 33, is it? (Assuming you win)
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:07   #66
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
5 points from 33, is it? (Assuming you win)

I believe so. Go us
Unread 9 May 2004, 02:13   #67
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Go Wolves! Just need to win each game by like 20+ goals and Man City lose and they can stay up.
Am I being to optimistic?
Unread 9 May 2004, 13:41   #68
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Yes.
Unread 10 May 2004, 13:41   #69
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If Man City and Leicester Shitty go down i may have to top myself.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 15:54   #70
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Leeds
Leicester
Wolves

Leeds to go down on goal difference after finishing on the same points as pompey.
Got the three going down right.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2004, 16:17   #71
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Got the three going down right.

Well done.

While we're making predictions, i predict Arsenal will win the premiership this season.
Unread 10 May 2004, 16:22   #72
JC
lolly roffle

If Spurs dont finish in the bottom 6 this season they keep their record of being the only Premiership team ever to have not had a top 6 or bottom 6 place.

Mid table mediocrity .

Edit: Discounting Pompey cos they've only been here 1 season.

P.S. If someone proves me wrong it was my dad that told me this so dont blame me.
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:01   #73
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
If Spurs dont finish in the bottom 6 this season they keep their record of being the only Premiership team ever to have not had a top 6 or bottom 6 place.

Mid table mediocrity .

Edit: Discounting Pompey cos they've only been here 1 season.

P.S. If someone proves me wrong it was my dad that told me this so dont blame me.

15th is bottom six right?

93/94 we we're 15th and prolly will be this season too.
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:12   #74
JC
lolly roffle

There were 22 teams in the league back then.
Unread 10 May 2004, 17:17   #75
Ragnarak

Yeah thought so, but couldn't remember when it changed.

Think last season of old 1st div it went from 38 to 42 then stayed at 42 for like 4 seasons, which means last 42 season was 94/95. i think.