User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 17:29   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
freedomwriter.org

Quote:
This Website is in no way associated with the misleading one entitled FreedomWriter.com. Curiously, the individual who recommended this new domain has managed to deter its' intended speedy activation for some two months now, and I have discovered subtle tampering with the text by someone. This has mostly taken the form of misspelled words, word deletions and grammar changes to craftily discredit the work and it's author; while being unlikely for me to discover without first being suspicious.

Then I found '.com' next to mine; being curiously deceptive, while most easily mistaken for my cite by surfers unable to access the real one made to appear unready/ "under construction".

I have been an independent investigator, researcher, and reporter acting upon conscience without pay for now on twenty years, writing exposes usually under the pseudonym: "A. Patriot - Freedom Writer".

It could be dangerous for you to leave your identifying information at that ".com" address, as requested, thus exposing yourself as a patriotic American on the eve of a scheduled U.N. invasion of both America and Israel. Even now, so-called Homeland Security is headed by foreign generals appointed by the private money-making Corporation called Central Intelligence Agency. A Russian general was years ago appointed Chairman off the Joint Chiefs of Staff, though unreported by the Vatican U.N. and U.S. controlled media. They have already begun to whisk intelligent Americans off the streets as occurred the first time in Nazi Germany...even now in "Amerika". Welcome to the long planned and awaited Fourth Reich (as long referenced by insiders)/ marketed to the public as "New World Order".
But wait, it gets better once the content of the site happens...

Quote:
All that you have been witnessing of terrorism in recent years is but part of a carefully crafted military strategy hatched largely utilizing high-paid U.S. think-tank corporations. The Pentagon and White House take orders from the Vatican and the Nazi war criminal Pope. George Bush Sr.'s self named Murder Inc./the C.I.A. was likewise formed of 50 small, fully intact Nazi S.S. spy cells brought here under Nazi (and Catholic) Reinhard Gehland BEFORE the end of the war.

For personal gain, disguised as being for "national security", these Bush Sr. Nazi S.S. CIA mentality individuals masterminded the intended downfall of the American people...the true and only Constitutional government. In order to assist in your overthrow, AIDS, E-Bolla and a host of other diseases and poisons were designed in U.S. military war labs. America is intended to be the Jesuit CIA's crowning glory of murder and mayhem, while blaming CIA assets abroad. Vice President Cheney's construction firm is under contract to build a natural gas pipeline across Pakistan for Russia, while aiding in their construction of the largest military truck production factory in history. Bush gets a monetary kickback on each cruise missile fired, and the (Ben, not Bin) Laden family military industrial complex pays Bush Sr. and Jr. two million dollars each per year for some unexplained reason.
Quote:
Sadly, my own relatives are my most savage and intractable opponents. While this may be a typical condition to many, it is nonetheless unfortunate and perilous to me to be without any support systems. Presidential Election contributions to me are consistently intercepted by the Postal system that is paid by the U.N. through the International Monetary Fund. All contributions over a certain amount to Protestant churches are likewise intercepted and cashed by authorities. Letters and checks are read without being opened using the zip code scanner designed to do so. The S.S. Secret Service has replaced most of those around me at work with foreign-born Catholics (largely Cubans), being sympathetic to the cause of the Fourth Reich. I must daily and rather routinely field all manner of "dirty tricks".
Quote:
The U.N. is the openly military arm of the Vatican, while the Jesuits and Catholic CIA are covert operatives. Vatican Bank financed the predominantly Catholic Nazis (many of them Jewish) and are again seeking a Dark Ages, Catholic Crusades, and Inquisition of Christian "Protestants" to Catholic Church ("false church") corruption under the Vatican-protected thus non-prosecuted Nazi war criminal Pope John Paul; though not even his real name.
Quote:
The Jesuit terrorist organization has been the originator and instigator of countless wars and destruction throughout the centuries. This includes most all the wars of Europe, the Bush Sr. CIA arranged Kennedy assassination (among other Presidents less obviously assassinated), the Vietnam War, Oklahoma City, the sinking of the Titanic, and numerous other atrocities including the Twin Towers debacle to permanently suspend our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Quote:
Cures for cancer have long been kept off the market while means of inflicting unsuspecting victims with it have been refined. This is currently the means intended to kill my pastor, Dr. Gene Scott of the Los Angeles University Cathedral and myself. Though Doc has been miraculously healed of prostrate cancer on two occasions, the Vatican is betting that they can continue inflicting him with it faster than he can be healed of it.
enjoy!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 20:07   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: freedomwriter.org

freedomwriter.com isn't exactly the sanest place on the web either.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 20:15   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: freedomwriter.org

The Nazis said pretty much the same thing. *Yawn.*
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 14:46   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Woah. This sets the whole world in a new perspective!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 14:55   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone knows that conspiracy theorists are planted by the government to turn the underground into a laughing stock.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 16:11   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I bet someone has a slipknot t-shirt and blames it all on the government
Unread 2 May 2004, 16:14   #7
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

I knew it!
Unread 2 May 2004, 16:28   #8
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

" Vatican Bank financed the predominantly Catholic Nazis (many of them Jewish)"

probably my favourite bit
Unread 2 May 2004, 16:32   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
" Vatican Bank financed the predominantly Catholic Nazis (many of them Jewish)"

probably my favourite bit
either this or the
Quote:
the Vatican-protected thus non-prosecuted Nazi war criminal Pope John Paul; though not even his real name
bit
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote