User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:00   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Relegation Battle

So were nearing the end of the Season and imo any 3 of the bottom 7-8 can go down.
So what are your thoughts on who's going down. And in what order?

Mine are:

18th: Portsmouth
19th: Leeds
20th: Leicester

I think Wolves can just about survive.

Also who do you think is gonna get that coveted 4th spot.
Im backing my Team Liverpool, but then im biased.
But if a English Team win the Champs League then we get 5 Teams in the Champs League.
If thats the case then it will be Liverpool and Newcastle getting 4th and 5th.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:09   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Relegation Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
So were nearing the end of the Season and imo any 3 of the bottom 7-8 can go down.
So what are your thoughts on who's going down. And in what order?

Mine are:

18th: Portsmouth
19th: Leeds
20th: Leicester

I think Wolves can just about survive.

Also who do you think is gonna get that coveted 4th spot.
Im backing my Team Liverpool, but then im biased.
But if a English Team win the Champs League then we get 5 Teams in the Champs League.
If thats the case then it will be Liverpool and Newcastle getting 4th and 5th.
I think youre insane if you reckon Wolves will stay up. Clearly, its

18th Blackburn
19th Leicester
20th Wolves

For relegation this year.

And Newcastle will get 4th
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:20   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope Dark-Strider is a prophet.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:26   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

18th Blackburn
19th Portsmouth
20th Wolves

As for the fifth team in the Champions League, i didnt think it worked like that?
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:42   #5
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
18th Blackburn
19th Portsmouth
20th Wolves

As for the fifth team in the Champions League, i didnt think it worked like that?
No it doesn't I don't think. We had this discussion the other week and if a team in the top 4 wins the cup then it is just the top 4 who go through but if they finish outside of the top 4 then the FA decide if the holders qualify or the team in 4th.

Liverpool for the Champions League.

Wolves, Leeds and Leicester to get relegated.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:08   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Three up, three down for me. I cant see leeds going down, ive said that all along. Blackburn Rangers should do enough to survive and city going down is unthinkable.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:27   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Off your fcuking head if you can predict the relegation battle now.

Everton - shite enough to go down, but have Rooney to save their arse - hopefully someone does him in for a long time
Man City - Leaky enough at the back to go down, great going forward though
Blackburn - playing like cnuts at the moment, fans seem to have turned a bit, team spirit has gone to shite
Pompey - good form, but whether it will last with our fixtures is another question, not to mention a game in hand, had a two week rest.
Leeds - buoyed up by the win against Leicester, their squad and fans have hope now, have prob the best squad of the bottom 7
Leicester - most shite team in the prem in terms of style of football but have this annoying ability to get results and a siege mentality of "no one likes us we don't care"
Wolves - have easy fixtures here on in compared to the rest, though some fans seem to have given up.

Dismissing anyone as 'safe' or 'relegated' is stupid. I think I can speak for all Pompey fans when I say we're fcuking greatful to 'Arry, Jim and Milan that we're fighting for Premership rather than div 1 survival, and we'll back the lads all the way. Imo the key fixtures for us are Leeds (A) and Leicester(A) - I for one will certainly be travelling to Leicester (A) as that game is key to our survival, plus the fuxes ain't my cup of tea.

I believe Portsmouth can stay up, and I'm fcuking greatful for the position we are currently in as the injuries could have owned us utterly - every squad has injuries, but 18 would be too much for even Arsenal/Man U to bear. Whether we will is another matter - everyone is looking to Leicester (A) on the second last game of the season, cos we have a shite record against Leicester (although last season we got a fantastic draw at the Walkers when we really looked on the ropes).

This will go down to the last day, and Pompey are certainly ready especially with Boro (H) on the last day, with Leicester away to Arsenal and Leeds away to Chelski. Everyone has a chance to survive.

PLAY UP POMPEY
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:03   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone has a chance but i dont think any of us are predicting with any degree of certainty.

However, i do feel fairly confident that Leicester and Wolves will go back down, and Leeds will stay up. Whether its you, Blackburn or Everton is a question though - who knows, maybe someone else, not many people are safe yet.

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:10   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Leicester, shite though they are, seem to have an uncanny way of pulling results out of their arse, as we found to our annoyance this season (and last season)

Is your sig Lightning Seeds btw, I can't be sure as i'm slightly fissed as a part atm
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:11   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

aye, 'pure'.

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:13   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

rah!
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:30   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Leeds
Leicester
Wolves

Leeds to go down on goal difference after finishing on the same points as pompey.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:47   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

Follow it on one of the best football sites ever

http://www.shitenews.com/sport/fronty/index.php
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 10:16   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Up and Down, Up and ****ing Down.
Every chuffing season (Leicester).
Feel sorry for Liniker really. As he bailed us out.

If we could only just stay up in the Premiership for more than two seasons i'd be content.
But oooooh no.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 11:25   #15
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

i really do feel for you Dr Octagonblahblahblah.

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 17:36   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Leicester
Leeds
Wolves

As it is now in fact.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 17:39   #17
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Portsmouth
Leicester
Wolves

Back they go to where they all belong.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 17:57   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Back they go to where they all belong.
Given the huge divide in revenue and quality that makes it near impossible for newly promoted teams to stay up, I'd say those teams that have been "coining it in" in the prem for years and are doing really badly (but survive because they do slightly better than the promoted teams) are the greater failures and I'd rather see them go down than Portsmouth, Wolves and Leicester.

To say Wolves don't belong in the top league is to deny history
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 18:00   #19
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Yeah I wasn't really being serious about that bit.
They will all go down though.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 18:05   #20
1-X
overtired

I'm still believing wolves have a chance, though I will probably admit defeat if they don't take 4+ points on saturday/monday.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 21:08   #21
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Wolves will stay up

And damm Henry! Damm HIM!

Liverpool were unlucky today! :/
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 21:53   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Portsmouth
Leicester
Wolves
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 22:20   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

After tonight's result, I'd say we (Everton) are pretty much guaranteed safety now.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:10   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Given the huge divide in revenue and quality that makes it near impossible for newly promoted teams to stay up, I'd say those teams that have been "coining it in" in the prem for years and are doing really badly (but survive because they do slightly better than the promoted teams) are the greater failures and I'd rather see them go down than Portsmouth, Wolves and Leicester.

To say Wolves don't belong in the top league is to deny history
tbh it's a question of attitude.

If you are away at an experienced prem team, they will see you as a newly promoted team and go for it, while you are there playing for the draw, and you usually lose.

The best way to deal with the opposition is to treat them with 0 respect, and take the game to them from the off, cos most people expect us to lose whenever we play away.

And on his philosophy, we deserve to be in the league more than Chelsea, as we've won the league more times than them
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:24   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunderland have won the 6th most championships

[edit]

If we're going by championships, then the league would be:

Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Everton, Aston Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield Town, Wolves, Leeds, Blackburn, Preston NE, Pompey, Burnley, Spurs, Man City, Derby

and 2 of

Sheffield United, West Bromwich Albion, Chelsea, Ipswich Town, Nottingham Forest
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 00:54   #26
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Wolves have a reasonable run of fixtures but i still fancy them for the drop. I think its b'burn/leeds this weekend, that will probably tell us alot as i don't think leeds are that great tbh

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 17:12   #27
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

mmm maybe I was wrong about Leeds.

But Cmon Ya Wolves!!!!
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 17:39   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

Well - Wolves, Man City and Pompey with good points and Leeds with a massive win.
Blackburn and Leicester fans should be pretty miserable right now.
Everton will probably be safe, unless they manage to lose to Leeds on Monday

Next fixtures
Everton: Leeds (A) - fook knows
Man C: Spuds (A) - lots of goals
Blackburn: Fulham (A) - if Blackburn get nothing here, where will they get any?
Pompey: Brum C (H) - Winnable but tough for Pompey
Dirties: Everton (H) - fook knows
Leicester: Man U(A) - "Home Banker"
Wolves: Bolton (H) - Quite Winnable for Wolves, Bolton have been awful of late.

Plot thickens

Well done Yak again btw
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 14:05   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Blackburn fans should be pretty miserable right now.
Understatement of the ****ing century.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 03:13   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Its not looking good for blackburn rangers at the moment.

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 18:27   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua

There is hope for this team \o/
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 18:30   #32
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua, Lua-Lua

There is hope for this team \o/
You should stay up now - you shouldnt throw that away - v. good result for u today, makes u better than Man utd
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 19:00   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm more concerned about Carlisle Utd staying up than any namby pamby southern teams

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 19:05   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

They did quite well today - not too bad away point.
They should stay up - again! But thsi time a bit more remarkable than the others!
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 19:06   #35
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I'm more concerned about Carlisle Utd staying up than any namby pamby southern teams

Vaio
I met them on the train back up home (sunderland) a few weeks ago, they were so pleased they'd won they didn't seem bothered the train was going the wrong way i hope they stay up, long live jimmy glass

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 19:16   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it any wonder that the heart attack rate in Carlisle always increases round about this time every year ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:23   #37
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

i met the QPR team once

They signed a football for me.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:34   #38
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
They've dome pretty well, actually, when you consider they've been 20+ points adrift at the bottom for most of the season.

Hopefully they wont need another Jimmy Glass moment.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:46   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

If Fulham aren't suitably shite against us on the 1st May I will be most upset.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 23:11   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

Leicester's goin down, they're goin down, they're goin down, they're goin, Leicester's goin down

(so are we shhh)
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:01   #41
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dont panic lokken, we are safe .
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:09   #42
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Boro will grab 5th
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:44   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Dont panic lokken, we are safe .
Yes, but if Lawrenson has anything to do with them, they're wrong. He's had us losing the last 3 games and a draw versus the scumpties, and we've picked up 10 points from them, so it's prob bollocks.

Atm only Wolves are really spannered, and Leicester are well on their way. Draw for you against the hoofers would suit me fine.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 20:32   #44
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Mark Lawrenson is against everything that is good in this world, he worked for the darkside. I'd sooner burn in hell than see boro finish 5th.

I'm still taking blackburn to go down wasnt convinced the other night at all

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:42   #45
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Well after todays results, it looks like Leeds, Wolves, and Leicester are going down.
Leeds may have a slight chance of staying up, but to me that seems unlikely.

Pos Team Pld GD Pts
15 Blackburn 34 -9 37
16 Portsmouth 33 -10 37
17 Man City 34 -3 34
18 Leeds United 34 -34 32
19 Leicester City 34 -18 28
20 Wolves 34 -38 28
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:49   #46
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I have a feeling Man city will go down. They have some tough remaining fixtures which I only really see them getting 2 points from though not sure which of those below them will them pass them, Leeds would be favourites but they again have some difficult games.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:52   #47
1-X
overtired

it would be amazing if wolves stayed up and man city, leeds, leicester went down. All talk of the bottom club at xmas always gets relegated etc would disappear, and for years, bottom clubs would be saying "we can do this, remember wolves in '04?"
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 01:38   #48
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

idd i would love Wolves to stay up too. But tbh looking more and more unlikely :/

Wolves staying up would give all the other clubs bottom at xmas hope. Like you say.

So cm'on ya wolves!
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 02:29   #49
lokken
BlueTuba

Next round of relegation games

Everton v Blackburn
Leicester C v Man C
Leeds v Pompey
Brum v Wolves
Spuds v Arsenal

These ones are nightmares to predict. Next week even more vital than this week - defeat for Leeds would all but see Pompey and whoever would be above them safe with them 8 points clear, and Leeds needing to win Bolton (A), Charlton (H), Chelsea (A) to get above them if they lose all their games. Victory for Leeds would bring a few teams back into the shite though.

Not over yet by a long shot imo.
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 21:55   #50
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

rofl Spuds convenient typo?