User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:09   #101
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Britain descends further into totalitarianism, millions remain unshocked

OK, serious point now my fellow boardchums.

I'm very much for freedom of movement, full employment, protection of privacy and generally retaining my liberty.
Is getting to the 'source' of the problem really to do with educating people?
How many people out there are ill-educated but still leading sociable, productive lives?
You can't tell me that no criminals are educated. For a lot of them it is not a matter of education, it is a matter of getting what they want in the easiest way possible. What good is a £300 a week job to someone who would much rather work 1 day in 5 and earn £1000 for it?
Education might get rid of a lot of borderline criminals who do it because they are unemployable, but that doesn't address those people who do it because they want to do. There aren't many legal openings to earn a six figure salary using only the talents you were born with.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:12   #102
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
There aren't many legal openings to earn a six figure salary using only the talents you were born with.
I don't really get the point of this. Yes, there will probably always be "crime" on some level or another.

If you're asking whether I support meaningful action against career criminals who inflict misery on others then sure.

I just don't see how petty blanket laws against teenagers (or banning people from leaving their homes without good cause) will stop these six-figure salary criminals.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:15   #103
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
OK, serious point now my fellow boardchums.

I'm very much for freedom of movement, full employment, protection of privacy and generally retaining my liberty.
Is getting to the 'source' of the problem really to do with educating people?
How many people out there are ill-educated but still leading sociable, productive lives?
You can't tell me that no criminals are educated. For a lot of them it is not a matter of education, it is a matter of getting what they want in the easiest way possible. What good is a £300 a week job to someone who would much rather work 1 day in 5 and earn £1000 for it?
Education might get rid of a lot of borderline criminals who do it because they are unemployable, but that doesn't address those people who do it because they want to do. There aren't many legal openings to earn a six figure salary using only the talents you were born with.
I don't think anyone is saying that 'IF THEY WENT TO UNIVERSITY, THERE WOULD BE NO CRIME!!!', just that the socioeconomic factors would be less in place if there was employment available for all.

Come to think of it, I can't remember anyone talking about employment (except MM's ramble about prostitution); the discussion was more that problems would be lessened if there was a means of entertainment available to them out of their houses.

I believe something similar was set up in germany, but my memory could be lying to me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:27   #104
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
the discussion was more that problems would be lessened if there was a means of entertainment available to them out of their houses.

I believe something similar was set up in germany, but my memory could be lying to me.
Do you need the state to fund your entertainment just to stop you from smashing things up?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:30   #105
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Do you need the state to fund your entertainment just to stop you from smashing things up?
I don't, no.

However, given that the state is generally responsible for the breaking up of communities, and the formation of 'estates' (as it were), and that they're only fostoring hatred for authority by these pieces of legislation, it might be much more effective in the long and short term to do things like I mentioned.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:39   #106
Deciduous

So creating cheap housing directly makes people anti social?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:41   #107
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So creating cheap housing directly makes people anti social?
I've had enough strawmanning today duder.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 17:45   #108
Deciduous

So what exactly is it that you suggest?
The government should pander to the antisocial?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:45   #109
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
continue to support the "Beating up Teenage Oiks Act 2005" or it's equivalent.
ha - someone else uses the word "oik" also

btw - my friend thanks you for your help on the house rent problem. I think ive got it into him that he was being a bit of a dick, so is working on a fair compromise

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:50   #110
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Come to think of it, I can't remember anyone talking about employment (except MM's ramble about prostitution); the discussion was more that problems would be lessened if there was a means of entertainment available to them out of their houses.

Youre claiming that the government should start using housing estates as the venues for the public execution of jews and homosexuals?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:52   #111
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Youre claiming that the government should start using housing estates as the venues for the public execution of jews and homosexuals?
No, housing estates are too inaccessable.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:54   #112
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Post 33(or 34).

Employment was brought into the argument.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:01   #113
Deciduous

I notice nod doesnt require any figures regarding education of criminals or their housing conditions.
In this thread he agrees with you despite the fact your argument is based on 'I saw an article once about some germans'
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:12   #114
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I notice nod doesnt require any figures regarding education of criminals or their housing conditions.
In this thread he agrees with you despite the fact your argument is based on 'I saw an article once about some germans'
Or maybe some people value individual freedom irrespective of marginal affects on crime.

This law may have some sort of impact on crime (although I doubt it, it's not actually FOR combatting crime, it's for combatting anti-social behaviour), but the costs in terms of individual rights are too high for my liking.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:16   #115
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What? Where have I agreed with anyone in this thread? I posted the original article and then a flippant comment about german jew ovens in response to Jakiri's "I'm fed up dealing with strawmen today".
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:18   #116
Deciduous

Maybe if more people chose not to smash up public and private property, harass people in the street, mug people and anything else I've missed then maybe there would be no need to stop them choosing where they congregate.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:20   #117
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe if more people chose not to smash up public and private property, harass people in the street, mug people and anything else I've missed then maybe there would be no need to stop them choosing where they congregate.
Yesterday of my own free will I installed a camera in my home and gave the government access to the feed. I think it's a good idea. Only criminals have anything to worry about
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:18   #118
Deciduous

I couldnt give a toss if people loiter in their own homes
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 21:38   #119
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I couldnt give a toss if people loiter in their own homes
I hear loitering is the only bad activity in the history of the world ever. Just think about that case with the German cannibal. If there'd been cameras in his home that would never have happened would it?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 21:46   #120
Deciduous

So you make no distinction between doing something in your own home and doing it in public?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 21:51   #121
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're more likely to do illegal stuff in your own home than in public!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:29   #122
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Britain descends further into totalitarianism, millions remain unshocked

Quote:
The first labour exchange was founded by a charitable organisation to help the needy into work,
Actually it was founded by a Victorian capitalist with an eye for Social Reform, AFAIK.

Quote:
not to keep the working class out of 'better' jobs.
Tbh I honeslty don't think you're intelligent enough to grasp the concept of sarcasm when it's actually employed, and in any case you've obviously completely missed the point of what I wrote even if you take it as serious piece of writing. (Which it isn't.)

Quote:
If you're going to use big, clever words, grab a dictionary.
How is anything that I wrote there not logically sound and comprehensible?

Just because you're too dim to understand it, there's no need to take your frustrations out on me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:05   #123
Deciduous

It might have been comprehensible but the spelling is fking atrocious

[edit]
"Much has resulted from the efforts of The Salvation Army, particularly in the early days, to provide employment, the country's first "Labour Exchange" or "Job Shop" before the government of the day housing, feeding, and generally to bring about the betterment of the poor. The Salvation Army's greatest contribution to the world's advancement has surely been its insistence upon the principle that the salvation of the soul is the key to the salvation of the body."

I've given up trusting what people write now, as I've found three different accounts of the first labour exchange between 1880 and 1910.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:06   #124
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Britain descends further into totalitarianism, millions remain unshocked

Depends whether you're talking about 'modern' Labour exchanges or not.

http://74.1911encyclopedia.org/L/LA/LABOUR_EXCHANGE.htm
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:17   #125
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I hope this makes it so that there are more riots, more "mindless" vandalizm, more squatting and such anti-social behavior. It would be boring if it all went down the drug-pipe.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 02:08   #126
Shr00m

Shr00m is an unknown quantity at this point

who decides what is anti-social? Alot of stuff could easily be crammed into that category.
Shr00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 02:50   #127
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm glad Ade has found someone else to argue with than me.

MM hope you enjoy your new toy.

He's my fault

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 08:46   #128
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shr00m
who decides what is anti-social? Alot of stuff could easily be crammed into that category.
A lot of stuff is crammed into the category.

From experience it can include : noise, vandalism, "immoral activities", causing a general nuisance, dealing / taking drugs, low level harassment and actual physical assaults.

The IRA have ocassionally shot people in the knee's for "anti-social behaviour". One presumes they'll be on the consultation group for the next White Paper.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:49   #129
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I draw the line at pasting that 1913 character chemical
You mean methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamyla rginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutam ylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartyl prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargi nylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylgluta mylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylis oleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgly cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly laspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny lalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenyl alanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutami nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalany lglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylh istidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglut aminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysyli soleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionyll eucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonyl arginylserine?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:50   #130
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism
You mean methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamyla rginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutam ylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartyl prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargi nylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylgluta mylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylis oleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgly cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly laspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny lalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenyl alanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutami nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalany lglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylh istidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglut aminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysyli soleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionyll eucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonyl arginylserine?
You missed a letter.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 20:17   #131
JonnyBGood
Banned

Alright chrism?

(This has been a pointless post cos people don't come on irc often enough )
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 22:09   #132
Hecate

Hecate is an unknown quantity at this point

This act is a joke, as is Blunkett if I may say. Politicians should be acting in the interest of the nation and it's people, how is narrowing the rights to gather and, for example, Blunkett's statement that Britain needs even more immigrants and asylum seekers, in the interest of the nation and it's people?
Hecate is offline   Reply With Quote