User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:04   #1
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
GTA vice city - bloody biker missions

ok Am i just being carp or what but how does one go about doing the second ****ing mission?

Ive tried killiong lots of policey type people but i tend to get to about half way on the meter then run out of time
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:05   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I found it quite easy.

I just destroyed EVERYTHING.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:07   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
So thats all one is doing? would cheating and spawning a tank help then
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:10   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cheating = lame etc.

I managed by simply driving off to the side of that longer street, starting to mow down civilians and cars. Then the police comes and you start shooting them until the helicopter comes.

Firing into the helicopter with an automatic rifle raises that Chaos Meter quite quickly. Just keep it up and you should get it quite easy.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:14   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It helps to have a minigun, they're great.

(For reasons known only to fate, I didn't do the Love Fist missions until I had done everything else)
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:32   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
get the rocket launcher from the hotel (by the car showroom)

get a load of grenades

cause a load of havoc outside the biker bar, beat ppl up, shoot cops, etc

run up the stairs across the road so you're on the roof overlooking the biker bar

through down a load of grenades and shoot everything

when the police copters come use the rocket launcher on them

profit

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 18:25   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
note that as long as you hit something (dead body, burnt out car, etc) it counts towards your rage bar. Just have a rocket launcher, an ak47, an uzi, and what have you and you should be fine.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 19:20   #8
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Get a ruger or the like. Shoot at a car or something until it blows up. Then keep shooting at the blown up car and you'll continue to fill your chaos meter. Easy.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 19:26   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
i just shot

everything with the assault rifle until it exploded...
i completed it with the fbi after me (like i did with the vigelante missions in the tank ) which was a bitch to get rid of, but not impossible.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 9 Jul 2003 at 19:42.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 19:29   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i just shot

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
)

lollers
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 19:43   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: i just shot

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
lollers
Bloody illogical forums, clearly.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:13   #12
dave20
bleh

dave20 is an unknown quantity at this point
park 2 cars outside the hut before you start the mission so that they block the road and also make sure you have a rocket launcher. then go and start the mission after a couple of mins of letting traffic gather. when you come out the traffic should still be there, so just retire to a safe distance and fire. chaosmeter went from 0-100% in about a second
dave20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:38   #13
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

ps the film studio spotlight one is a fiddly pain in the rear too
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:26   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
that one is neat.

actually I like the leaflet dropping one too, and notice how when you walk round the city after that, some of the rubbish is now movie leaflets.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:52   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
That one is incredibly easy.

If you say sod the bike and just grab the police helicopter
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:19   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

i did actually half try that, but does it go high enough?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:53   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
i did actually half try that, but does it go high enough?
The chopper will go a whole lot higher than the bike
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 22:58   #18
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Awww come on the spotlight mission is one of the most entertaining missions you can do! It is hardly difficult as long as you begin the mission at the correct time (e.g. not just before dawn) and is great fun! Using the chopper........where is the fun in that?! The only thing you have to consider when doing that mission is that when you reach the half-way point (when the stairs fall down) you should consider getting a new biker as the one you are currently using will nearly be exploding.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:04   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Well, after crashing my bike through some windows and regularly into the building across the street, I decided to simply use the resources available to me.

If I was a gangster, I wouldn't go do some dangerous high-wire rooftop race with a bike, I'd go the 'big-time gangster' way and relaxedly step into my helicopter and do it the right way
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:06   #20
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Or you could go the terrorist way: get into the floatplane and fly into the building - would be good publicity at any rate.....
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 23:38   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

I did that.

About 30 times.

Not intentionally.

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:31   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i had to switch mz language settings to get that mission at all. can zou belife it? thez censored it
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:34   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
i had to switch mz language settings to get that mission at all. can zou belife it? thez censored it
Someone's using a german keyboard with an english keyset.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 00:50   #24
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Someone's using a german keyboard with an english keyset.
yes i had to switch everything to get those censored missions
(so far its the last haiti-mission and this biker=mission, and i was wondering how i counlt get through the game with playing only 50 percent of the missions)

PS hell, this keyboard=layout is annoying, ill never leave the country