User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 May 2003, 15:32   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Your favourite Hymn

Mine has to be All Things Bright and Beautiful.
The line “The purple headed mountain” gives me the giggles every time.
Many a wedding have I chuckled my way through this classic little number.

Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:01   #2
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
The one that goes "god be with you till we meet again".

Our school always has it on the last day of a term, and we sing the 'with' very quickly and very loud for no apparent reason. You have to be there to find it funny.
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:07   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
all 11 years in catholic school did for me was make me an atheist and make me hate hymns :/
oh yeah, and give me the best education available in my home town, but thats neither here nor there
Unread 9 May 2003, 18:12   #4
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Henrik Larsson,
Henrik Larsson,
Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings.

IS my General favourite.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote