User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 May 2003, 17:15   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm...

hi
i'm at school
i'm borrowing chris's (mare_imbrium) computer. she's in a legal class.. and they got to go to the courthouse and watch a murder trial!! not fair
meanwhile i'm just on a quick break, then i have to go back to my medical terminology class and get ready for a quiz :\

unfair! :P

what are you guys upto?
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:16   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I am doing nothing.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:17   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I am doing nothing.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:17   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
What the hell are you studying Aryn?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:18   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
What the hell are you studying Aryn?
Pharmacology, so she can make her own drugs.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:21   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Waiting around, going to have a shower soon then go teach.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:22   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Waiting around, going to have a shower soon then go teach.
Teach? Who the hell let you loose to teach!?! heh.

I'm now going to call you 'The Prof'.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:22   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm playing Galactic Civilisation. In a moment I shall get dressed and go get some fried chicken.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:22   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Teach? Who the hell let you loose to teach!?! heh.

I'm now going to call you 'The Prof'.
I tutor people in A-level mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:22   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Listening to perhaps the worst song ever.

Trick Daddy - That's Just My Baby's Daddy
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:23   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Pharmacology, so she can make her own drugs.

a) medical terminology class - what

b) a quiz - what
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:28   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
I tutor people in A-level mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Do you wear half-moon spectacles?

I hope you do.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:30   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I don't wear glasses, but it's always been an ambition of mine!
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:31   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I don't wear glasses, but it's always been an ambition of mine!
I think your position demands some.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:31   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hmmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
and they got to go to the courthouse and watch a murder trial!!
Last time I did that, it was boring as fk and we left halfway through, heh.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:32   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: hmmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Last time I did that, it was boring as fk and we left halfway through, heh.
Law is boring. It has been grossly exagerated and romaticised by the media in recent years, like a lot of things.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:41   #17
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: hmmm...

Quote:
Law is boring. It has been grossly exagerated and romaticised by the media in recent years, like a lot of things.
I wish you had said that before I started my degree 2 years ago.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:44   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm...

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I wish you had said that before I started my degree 2 years ago.
Sorry. Law at degree level? Ouch.

In fact, I would say Law is probably the most boring subject in existance. Worse even than Maths and Physics.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:48   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'll have you know that Mathematics and Physics are great.

-Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:49   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I'll have you know that Mathematics and Physics are great.
Physics is just a coded term for an affilition of very boring men with no pulling power or life, by which they can get together and have repeated gangbangs.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 8 May 2003 at 17:57.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:49   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Currently, im doing absolutely zip, exept being online.

Oh, and coutrcases are dreadfully boring, no matter what they are about. Its soo much procedure etc.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:53   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
hey jakiri ever been tempted to 'fiddle' with the students?

im assuming they're all rather fit, since the ugly ones would have studied and understood the subject anyway.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:53   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Physics is just a coded term for an affilition of very boring men with no pulling power or life, by which they can get together and have repeated ganbangs.
Sounds top to me!
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:54   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
hey jakiri ever been tempted to 'fiddle' with the students?
I wouldn't do a thing like that!

I'm a faithful internet slut.
Unread 8 May 2003, 17:56   #25
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
I wouldn't do a thing like that!

I'm a faithful internet slut.
yes, but you've been tempted havent you, you dirty boy.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 18:42   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I've just finished work. I'm deciding what to wear out tomorrow night, I have to decide now cos tomorrow I'll have roughly an hour to get home, have dinner, get changed and then get to the pub :\
We're having a staff night out. Going to a karaoke though, not my ideal night out but I'll drink a bucket of gin and make an arse of myself and all will be well. :/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 18:55   #27
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
We're having a staff night out. Going to a karaoke though, not my ideal night out but I'll drink a bucket of gin and make an arse of myself and all will be well. :/
karaoke rules!!!

/edit: Aryn, I'm just about to go to Timmies :P
Unread 8 May 2003, 18:56   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I think I've been to 4 karaokes in my time, but I've only sung once - 'Love shack' and I did it with a group of people. I've been told I have to sing tomorrow night but I'll be avoiding it as much as I can.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 19:44   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
dilly: bitch :\ the fruit explosion muffin i had this morning almost made me puke

menthol: my class right now is called 'medical essentials' where currently we're learning all the medical terminology we have to know. my degree will be for a pharmacy technician (assistant). the quiz (which btw i just got 63/65) was on chapter 4.. just more terminology. stuff like thrombocytopenia and hemiglossectomy. you know.. fun words :P

sar have fun :P i've been to bars with karaoke but i've never sung a song by myself. i sang with my ex-roommate who has a voice i'm so jealous of!!
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:06   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Are pharmacy technicians paid any good?

I'd get bored tbh. Serving old and sick people drugs and stuff, giving 13 year olds weird looks when they get contraceptive pills, looking weirdly at decrepit old men when they have viagra and stuff.

S k a n k y
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:09   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Are pharmacy technicians paid any good?

I'd get bored tbh. Serving old and sick people drugs and stuff, giving 13 year olds weird looks when they get contraceptive pills, looking weirdly at decrepit old men when they have viagra and stuff.

S k a n k y

Think about all the free drugs you could send to me, thoguht!
That would have been fun, eh?
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:10   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
you claimed you didn't use drugs yesterday!

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:10   #33
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

Are you going to get someone to work in a creche or something for you then?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2003, 20:14   #34
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'm being cool. As always.
Unread 8 May 2003, 22:09   #35
Aryn
Happy

well it depends on where you work obviously.
but for example minimum wage here is $8/hr
a pharmacy technician can earn anywhere from $10-15/hr
and a pharmacy tech in a hospital can earn upto $40,000/year
Unread 9 May 2003, 09:35   #36
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:

well it depends on where you work obviously.
but for example minimum wage here is $8/hr
a pharmacy technician can earn anywhere from $10-15/hr
and a pharmacy tech in a hospital can earn upto $40,000/year

Canadian or US ?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 9 May 2003, 10:56   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i ould suggest canadian as the answer to that question
and pharmacology techs have ok pay (better than mine atm) but they have the ability to keep training on the job and get better jobs within the health service, and they handle drugs
Unread 9 May 2003, 11:44   #38
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
you claimed you didn't use drugs yesterday!

Uhh....But I don't! Its for my...cat?

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Are you going to get someone to work in a creche or something for you then?
Whats a creche?
Unread 9 May 2003, 12:34   #39
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: hmmm...

Quote:
what are you guys upto?
Sitting at my comp doing my computer science coursework life couldnt be anymore dull
Unread 9 May 2003, 15:14   #40
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Canadian or US ?
canadian
and it's basically for the province of BC only. other provinces have different rates and stuff.