User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:01   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i really don't understand CM4

okay. I am playing Newcastle and usually play a modified 4-4-2VA formation.

I am 2nd in the Premiership, behind Man Utd who have won like their past 10 games, so they're 10 points ahead of me.

ANYWAY, I was playing WBA who are bottom of the table away. I had my best team out, Given in goal, Shearer and Dyer up front. My nice new japanese left winger Nakamura on the field. And I lost 2-0 to WBA away, bottom of the table. I cheated and it took me about 10 games to get a 0-0 draw and I only scored twice in those 10 games.

Okay, I thought that was fairly ****. But then I was playing Milan in the european cup and basically ALL my players were away for international games. I had to bring in reserve players and all my team were people i have on the bottom of the entire sub list. I was playing Milan away. I won 4-0.

How can I lose to WBA with my best team but beat AC MILAN 4-0 away with my worst team? IT IS POO!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:03   #2
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Isn't Dyer a defender?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:06   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
No. He's an attacking midfielder or striker.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:09   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
No. He's an attacking midfielder or striker.
He's right :/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:13   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I thought he was just a midfielder
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:16   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

No. IT SAYS SO IN THE GAME FS. Otherwise I'd play him in midfield, which I do most of the time but my brand new £300k!!!!! striker had been banned.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:41   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't have any problem with my new CM. I just download the enhancement packs & it works like a charm.

Hmmmm..... I wonder if in the game Arsenal would move to Ashburton Grove by 2006?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 19:24   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
I don't have any problem with my new CM. I just download the enhancement packs & it works like a charm.

Hmmmm..... I wonder if in the game Arsenal would move to Ashburton Grove by 2006?
yes, they do
someone mentioned it happening to them on the forums.
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 20:26   #9
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Once the bugs are fixed, it'll be legend.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 20:50   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
When CM wants you to lose, you will lose. In CM3 the game seemed to try to protect man u for as long as it possibly could.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 22:05   #11
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
When THE FA wants you to lose, you will lose. In REAL LIFE they seem to try to protect man u for as long as they possibly can.
Fixed it.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote