User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:11   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Linkin Park - Meteora

Meteora > you

"Breaking The Habit" is too fantastic
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:14   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heres a hint

no

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:15   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Its as good as the other album

I hated that as well

Busted > Linkin Park

Stoek > Busted

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:16   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
heres a hint

no
Oh dear. I stopped caring about what you thought a long time ago.
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:17   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Its as good as the other album

I hated that as well
Why?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:19   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Re: Re: Linkin Park - Meteora

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
'Tis good, I actually decided to buy this one.
I personally dont find it as enjoyable as Hybrid Theory, this all sounds alot the same, maybe cus I havent listened to it enough to differenciate the songs, I dont know.
Once you've listened to it a few times you realise its quite different from Hybrid Theory. The tracks have a more "individual" feel to them.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:22   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Why?
Because I got them confused with Limp Biskit. I've just got off a 7 hour train journey, I was absolutely bolloxed last night and I am old you know

Hybrid Theory is brilliant. Reanimator = pants

Vaio (going to sleep for 15 hours)
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 23:26   #8
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
i like faint especially the intro
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 00:15   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Linkin Park - Meteora

Quote:
Once you've listened to it a few times you realise its quite different from Hybrid Theory. The tracks have a more "individual" feel to them.

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 01:56   #10
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
LINKIN PARK ARE THE GREATEST BAND EVER!
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 02:19   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Agreed.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 03:14   #12
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know, i might buy the album once i've had a listen to it all, what i've heard so far is great but about half the tracks are from the old album (damn ppl renaming them, damn them all)
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:08   #13
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
LINKIN PARK ARE THE BACKSTREET BOYS OF METAL! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOUR LISTENING TO WHAT LITTLE GRADE NINE METAL WANNABE'S LISTEN TOO AND DREAM ABOUT LINKIN PARK?? ARE YOU GOING TO BECOME LINKIN PARK GROUPEES AND GIVE HEAD TO THEM IN THE BACKSTAGE WHILE LISTENING TO YOUR FAVOURITE POP BAND????
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:10   #14
Amoril
Twisted

GRADE NINE'S GIVE HEAD TO LINKIN PARK???

I HAVE TO FORM A NU METAL BAND!

LIKE NOW!!!
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:12   #15
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

If you aren't pretty the whole grade 9 girl dream isn't really going to happen , but you might get some grade 9 goth chicks though lol
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:18   #16
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
If you aren't pretty the whole grade 9 girl dream isn't really going to happen , but you might get some grade 9 goth chicks though lol

You're 'lol'ing like you think it's a bad idea and that i wouldnt want it to happen.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 05:20   #17
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Well most dudes don't dig the whole grade 9 goth chick thing , but if you do right on. I thought wrong and I'm sorry :P
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 08:18   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Meteora is terrible. I could just about handle the first one, but this one has even more rapping than before.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 09:51   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

oh oh oh oh oh

i tried so haaaaaarrrrrrrrrd

whinewhinewhinewhine

oh!

oh oh !

oh oh oh!!

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 11:51   #20
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
INCORRECT!!!!!

Meteora isn't anywhere near as good as Hybrid Theory.
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 12:50   #21
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
WARNING! I do NOT like linkin park. Just to warn you.

What's this? Linkin Park have released a new album? With NEW songs? Well tickle me pink. I would have thought that after realising how stupid their fans are for buying their first album AGAIN (oh sorry, its a "remix" album...) you would have thought that they would do the same thing again.

Linkin Park suck c*ck,
They always have,
And they always will.

You want nu-metal? check out Amen, probably the first 'nu-metal' band. Linkin Park are a poor excuse for a blatantly manufactured band out to make a large profit from the work of other lame nu-metal bands.

It's been done before and it sucked,
Linkin Park did it and it sucked some more,
Then Linkin Park released their 're-mix' album and it took the p*ss.

Get a life,
Get a hearing aid,
And try picking something original and that actually sounds good.

Tw*ts.

Thankupo for your attention.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 12:52   #22
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Just curious

But why is it called Nu-Metal ?

Its not. Faith no More were doing this sort of thing years ago

Vaio
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 13:02   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Linkin Park - Meteora

Quote:
Meteora > you

"Breaking The Habit" is too fantastic
Yeah, it's a good album. Not as good as Hybrid Theory though, but then it was never going to be.

The first time I heard "Breaking the Habit" I thought it sounded like '80s pop, like Aha or some sh*t like that. Bizzare.
I still think it sounds like '80s pop, but I do like that song a lot, probably one of my favourites on the album at the moment, though I haven't listened to it enough to make a real judgement.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 10:19   #24
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Meteora is fantastic and all you guys that say "LINKIN PARK ARE TEH ****E COS WE HAVE TO JUDGE ON WHAT THEY WERE B4!!!!!111222" need to listen to it and learn

"Numb" is amazing

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 10:22   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by cheekybru
Meteora is fantastic and all you guys that say "LINKIN PARK ARE TEH ****E COS WE HAVE TO JUDGE ON WHAT THEY WERE B4!!!!!111222" need to listen to it and learn

"Numb" is amazing
its like a

OH OH OH

whirlwind

inside of

OHOHOH

my head!

*slits wrists the wrong way *

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 11:35   #26
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
the practily made the same album again... tho:

its actual nice for a boyband kinda popy music with some fuzz and frustration... and their songs are highly singable for everyone in the family. Their songs dont last more than 3 mins either so they can all have a chance to get aired on radio and mtv.

'faint' is maybe the albums least worst track
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:06   #27
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
so many people who dont know the truth saying they are manufactured maybe if they researched they would realise that the album is good that they are a great band and that bands should eb judge on there music as a whole and just because tehy are popular that you should stop listening to them.

U cant judge a band on a music genre, you have to listen to pass judgement.

I love the album but i dont like Breaking the habit that much.

Deffah may also call me a gimmick later on because thats his thing he does because hes a :e_chick:

Last edited by acousticset; 10 Apr 2003 at 17:12.
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:09   #28
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
so many people who dont know the truth going manufacturer maybe if tehy researched maybe they would realise taht the album is good tehy are a great band and that bands like.
I couldn't care less if a band is manufactured, it's their music I care about. I don't know anything about Linkin Park as a band, though I have their last two albums cos I like the music.

If we all liked the same music there'd be only one band in the world and they'd be richer than Bill Gates
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:11   #29
Akallabeth
Insomniac

Akallabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
this album is competing with the latest ones from Nelly and Avril for the 'worst album ever' spot

[edit] spelling

Last edited by Akallabeth; 10 Apr 2003 at 17:16.
Akallabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:12   #30
acousticset

maybe nellys album but Avril's Album is amazing
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:14   #31
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Agreed.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:18   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Busted are a great band and if you disagree you clearly have no knowledge of heavy metal music.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:28   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
avril = fit
avril music = mind-numbingly dire shit for people whose idea of 'heavy metal' is equated to 'sampled from a recording of a real instrument sythesizer'.

linkin park are utter shiet also. pushing me away was an almost-acceptable track, but outside that, no.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:28   #34
acousticset

LHC your funny, busted ruel dont they but Meteora does rock, but it isnt proper heavy rock
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:40   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

acousticset rules and if you say otherwise you are ignorant and haven't listened to his bull****, and are only saying he doesn't talk bull**** because his bull**** is popular.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:46   #36
Fungi
Reincarnated PA Player

Fungi is an unknown quantity at this point
Bring back Britney

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 18:16   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

LHC and MM were funny in this thread.

I will never tire of the "shut up band A arentmanufactured but Band's B, C, and D are" arguments

Especially when A B C and D are usually Busted, Linkin Park, Avril, and Kelly osbourne

Trying to say that one of them is "unlike" the others is laughable

Unread 10 Apr 2003, 19:03   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I know somebody who has
"Im into greebo music such as Linkin park Avril Lavigne etc. " written in their MSN profile.
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 19:04   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I know somebody who has
"Im into greebo music such as Linkin park Avril Lavigne etc. " written in their MSN profile.
I trust it you have already set fire to their house and completely disowned them?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 19:07   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

http://members.msn.com/[email protected]

tehehe
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 23:30   #41
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Re: Just curious

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
But why is it called Nu-Metal ?

Its not. Faith no More were doing this sort of thing years ago