User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2003, 13:49   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It has come to my attention

That the following universally used IRC and Board symbol has never had a "Smiley" as such , and requires one upon the next board update.

\o/

All those in favour , RAISE YOUR HANDS!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 13:51   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
no, there is something retro about it.... the simplicity and purity of having your thoughts rendered in ASCII rather than butchered and deformed by some omnipotent PHP script.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 13:53   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
.o/

Nothing quite like a Mexican wave.

\o\ \o/ /o/
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 13:53   #4
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
\o/
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 14:28   #5
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 14:32   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
\o/

endorsed

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 14:33   #7
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
\o/
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 14:38   #8
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: It has come to my attention

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

\o/

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 14:39   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
\o/
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:00   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
\o/ is much better then a smiley.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:24   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I always wondered what that symbol meant.

I'm not much wiser about it now
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:27   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
\ó/

Mine has hair.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 15:28   #13
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
a man waving his arms in the air in celebration

oh and kura, what everyone else said, shut up and go away \0/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 16:00   #14
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

\o/ >
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 18:18   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
could we have a different picture of a cheerleader each time someone used \o/?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:12   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
cheerleader
*\o/*
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:23   #17
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
lol Aryn, that's nifty

oh, and kura... \o/
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:28   #18
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
*\o\* *\o/* */o/*

A cheerleading troupe.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:36   #19
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
\o/ but only if it stays in that sort of form. just a tad souped up!

\o\ \o> \o/ <o/ /o/

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:50   #20
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Code:
\☺/ \☻/ \☺/ \☻/ \☺/ \☻/ \☺/ \☻/
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 19:57   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
\/
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 06:41   #22
M_Drudge
Leader, Free Republic

M_Drudge is an unknown quantity at this point
,o/

The above was brought to you by the Foundation for Thalidomide Babies Who Use IRC.
M_Drudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 06:44   #23
M_Drudge
Leader, Free Republic

M_Drudge is an unknown quantity at this point
\0/

The above was brought to you by Hydrocephalic IRC Users, Brompton, UK Chapter.
M_Drudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2003, 07:01   #24
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
\./ the above was brought to you by the rarely seen head shrinking tribe of the upper Amazon Basin.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:56   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
*bump*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 11:50   #26
Mighty Max

\.o./
Mine has big muscles.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:02   #27
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
\ô/ <-- thats right. i've got a hat
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:04   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
\'o'/

conehead
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:06   #29
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: It has come to my attention

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
All those in favour , RAISE YOUR HANDS!
My hand remains firmly lowered.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:06   #30
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Simple ASCII is better. \/
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote