User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:11   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tonights "Odd one Out"

As i go to bed , i leave you this little gem

Which is the odd one out of these 4, and why.

Spoon

Cable

Pliers

News

Winner gets nothing of any note , but bragging rights from now until i wake up.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:17   #2
one

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:17   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cable because it's the only one that ends with a vowel.

News because it only features one vowell.

Pliers because it's the only one with more than 5 letters.

Spoon because it's the only one that's not been made odd one out as of yet.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 02:21   #4
one

Re: Tonights "Odd one Out"

Lets look at the question again:

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
the odd one out of "these, 4, and, why".

4 is the odd one out, cos its the only number.

I am a genius.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 07:11   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

well, we're "spoon-fed" news via Cable networks, so 'pliers'
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 07:21   #6
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
news because its the only non physical thing in the group
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 08:10   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Spoon, because it isn't associated with a TV in any way.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 08:36   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nobody even close so far.

Random shots in the dark .... like Iraqi's shooting into a reed bed on the Tigris.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:29   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
You, because, well, you're just ODD

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 10:35   #10
one

but I have allready answered correctly.

And what a crap riddle.

Its like saying, whats the odd one out of:

then me saying the answer is 3, because I like that number the least or some other ambiguous answer that no-one would ever guess.
And then cussing everyone for getting it wrong.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:52   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by one
but I have allready answered correctly.
Everyone else has given a possible answer to the question, which happens not to be the correct one.

You, on the other hand, used some extremely dodgy logic, misinterpreted simple grammar and inserted random punctation, resulting in complete nonsense.

So no, you haven't already answered correctly.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:04   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Nobody even close so far.

Random shots in the dark .... like Iraqi's shooting into a reed bed on the Tigris.
The question is wrong in any case. It's not 'which is the' it's 'which is my'. as they are all 'odd ones out', as I have demonstrated.
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 15:36   #13
one

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Everyone else has given a possible answer to the question, which happens not to be the correct one.

You, on the other hand, used some extremely dodgy logic, misinterpreted simple grammar and inserted random punctation, resulting in complete nonsense.

So no, you haven't already answered correctly.
Interesting.
Interesting is what I would have found your reply If I had bothered reading it - Oh well.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:22   #14
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
you can bend spoons, pliers and news, but cable is already bent.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 16:55   #15
TejasCop

Quote:

Spoon

Cable

Pliers

News

Hmmm, I'm stumped. All four can be used in the art of masterbation.

Unread 25 Mar 2003, 22:02   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Spoon as the others all have a letter 'e' in them
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 23:18   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
If this has anything to do with the Matrix you're going to die.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 07:33   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Still nobody has come remotely close.

*hint* - The answer is MUSIC related
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 07:39   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Still nobody has come remotely close.

*hint* - The answer is MUSIC related
Spoons are a musical instrument, the others aren't.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 08:32   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I will answer this tonight when i come back from five a sides (which will be around 2300 GMT)

Come on people. When you get given the answer , youll go mad.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 09:20   #21
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
If this has anything to do with the Matrix you're going to die.

I know, I know, THERE IS NO SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111twotwo_(_)*|**£"($"_)(%"\\\...nodrog;/.\/\#
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:59   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Three hours to go , and the best you can come up with is "There is no Spoon"?

I thought the collossal minds of GD could do better than that.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:08   #23
storeslem
magister

storeslem is an unknown quantity at this point
Out of the four words, News is the only one that isn't appearing in the "Spoon, Pliers and Cable" song

it goes like this:

spoon, pliers, cable
r2: 21:23:10 BrainDrain of Idealia
r3: 36:5:1 Efreet of Azur
r4: 6:5:12 StoreSlem of Idealia
r5: 19:19:21 BrainDrain of Eudamonia
r6: 22:17:x x of x (cant remember, magister tho)
r7: 22:23:x x of x (dont do drugs kids)
r9: 39:8:3 StoreSlem of Idealia

"Meningen med livet er å gjøre livet verdt å leve"
-Sigurdnw
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:11   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by storeslem
Out of the four words, News is the only one that isn't appearing in the "Spoon, Pliers and Cable" song

it goes like this:

spoon, pliers, cable

Its like someone pulled your brains out through your nose , and then replaced them with papier mache.

ITS NOT THAT HARD. I DONT MAKE "HARD" PUZZLES.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:16   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
see if the answer is worse than some of those already offered, i will never forgive you kura

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:17   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Spoon

Cable

Pliers

News

DJ Spooney

DJ Cable

Chaka Demus and Pliers

Huey Lewis and the news

So New's is the odd one out because it's not related to 'dance' music? :p
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:18   #27
Xaphania

Xaphania is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Spoon

Cable

Pliers

News

Jam & Spoon

Cable

Chaka Demus & the Pliers

Huey Lewis & the news

The odd one out would be Cable if this is music related for apparrent reasons.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:21   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Tonights "Odd one Out"

Quote:
Originally posted by Xaphania
Jam & Spoon

Cable

Chaka Demus & the Pliers

Huey Lewis & the news

The odd one out would be Cable if this is music related for apparrent reasons.
WE HAVE A MOTHER****ING WINNER

Jam & Spoon - Ride in the Night

Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me

Huey Lewis & The News - Power of Love

Cable is the odd one out .
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:23   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Well E!

Now change your location like a good girl
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:48   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thats the ****ing ****test riddle ive ever seen

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:12   #31
storeslem
magister

storeslem is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Its like someone pulled your brains out through your nose , and then replaced them with papier mache.

ITS NOT THAT HARD. I DONT MAKE "HARD" PUZZLES.
I haven't heard of a single of those musicans/bands.
r2: 21:23:10 BrainDrain of Idealia
r3: 36:5:1 Efreet of Azur
r4: 6:5:12 StoreSlem of Idealia
r5: 19:19:21 BrainDrain of Eudamonia
r6: 22:17:x x of x (cant remember, magister tho)
r7: 22:23:x x of x (dont do drugs kids)
r9: 39:8:3 StoreSlem of Idealia

"Meningen med livet er å gjøre livet verdt å leve"
-Sigurdnw
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:15   #32
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'm listening to Huey Lewis & The News right now.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 22:51   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I'm listening to myself thinking whetha Kura was held at gunpoint while posting this riddle & stickying it
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:39   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
thats the ****ing ****test riddle ive ever seen

Loo-ser

*thread closed , answer given*
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 10:19   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Thread reopened to say that's the worst odd one out I have ever seen.

It's like saying

Counterstrike
Unreal Tournament
Command and Conquer Generals
Starcraft

then giving the odd one out as Starcraft because all the others are played online.

I mean, really.
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 11:44   #36
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Tonights "Odd one Out"

Quote:
WE HAVE A MOTHER****ING WINNER

Jam & Spoon - Ride in the Night

Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me

Huey Lewis & The News - Power of Love

Cable is the odd one out .
You twat, There is a band called Cable - they did the music for a sprite advert a few years ago.
I have there album too. cant find a link tho

EDIT - Albums for sale on Amazon Best I could find...

Last edited by Ste; 27 Mar 2003 at 11:50.
Closed Thread