User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:35   #1
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
So we're driving down the M62...

...when some crazy Spanish driver who can't speak English decides to plow his 42 ton HGV into the side of our car. After pirouetting into the central reservation we proceed to spin out in front the HGV where the idiot then proceeds to hit us side on, and then we spin off into the outer barrier. My neck hurts a bit and I missed my university open day.

So how was your day?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:37   #2
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Probably a little better than yours. But you never know, you might win the lottery this afternoon.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:37   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: So we're driving down the M62...

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
...when some crazy Spanish driver who can't speak English decides to plow his 42 ton HGV into the side of our car. After pirouetting into the central reservation we proceed to spin out in front the HGV where the idiot then proceeds to hit us side on, and then we spin off into the outer barrier. My neck hurts a bit and I missed my university open day.

So how was your day?
what uni?

my day was ****
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:38   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

So how was your day?
Sounds like something that happened in my carmageddon game this morning.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:38   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've managed to get a new friend today.
His name is Toadller, but he does not speak much.
He's pink, and always stand beside myself.
He's really nice.

So my day has been ace!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:39   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: So we're driving down the M62...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
what uni?
York
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:40   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
be happy you are not seriously injured
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:40   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I've managed to get a new friend today.
His name is Toadller, but he does not speak much.
He's pink, and always stand beside myself.
He's really nice.

So my day has been ace!
lol
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:43   #9
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
be happy you are not seriously injured
The only reason I'm not lying on a mortuary slab right now is that my dad is an absolutely brilliant driver.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:45   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
did you get the plates of spanish guy

im assuming you did go to hospital

i assume you are going to sue the spanish ****er

i hate the spanish, lazy sish stealing bastards

my day has been
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:45   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Phone Claims Direct!

If some moron who drops a bucket of tar on himself after falling over a piece of wood "that wasn't supposed to be there" can get £20,000, think of the riches you will receive!

(P.S. 0800 630 630)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:47   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Hey, think yourself lucky, the Serbian Prime Minister's day turned out a bit worse than yours!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:50   #13
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
did you get the plates of spanish guy

im assuming you did go to hospital

i assume you are going to sue the spanish ****er

i hate the spanish, lazy sish stealing bastards

my day has been
We have his details, no we didn't go the hospital, yes my dad will probably sue the guy. ATM he'd probably single-handedly invade Spain.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:50   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

a serbian prime minister assasinated
powerful countrys thinking of invading countrys
power split in the east

World war 3 anyone?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:52   #15
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
nah
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:52   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
a serbian prime minister assasinated
powerful countrys thinking of invading countrys
power split in the east

World war 3 anyone?
Yes please!

Who do I bomb?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:55   #17
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Yes please!

Who do I bomb?
Make my day. Bomb Spain.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:56   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Make my day. Bomb Spain.
Shouldn't I wait until the driver is back in Spain?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 17:59   #19
Chrism
Governor General

You may commence bombing when ready.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 18:04   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
You may commence bombing when ready.
Can I leave the Costa del Sol or does that have to go too?
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 18:08   #21
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Can I leave the Costa del Sol or does that have to go too?
As it's practically a British colony anyway, I think we'd better leave it.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 18:23   #22
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
From news.bbc.co.uk
On 21 February Mr Djindjic survived what he said was an assassination bid when a lorry swung into the path of his motorcade as he was travelling to Belgrade airport.
You might want to be careful chrism...
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 18:40   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
We have his details, no we didn't go the hospital, yes my dad will probably sue the guy. ATM he'd probably single-handedly invade Spain.
do worse

introduce them to the shell suit
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 21:28   #24
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Quote:
My neck hurts a bit
Court Case for Whiplash. Should get a medical just to be safe, especially if you start getting headaches.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 21:33   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
As it's practically a British colony anyway, I think we'd better leave it.
no, definitely bomb it

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 21:53   #26
Chrism
Governor General

Re: Re: So we're driving down the M62...

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
Court Case for Whiplash. Should get a medical just to be safe, especially if you start getting headaches.
I'm way ahead of you my friend. Medical tomorrow.