User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:23   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Job Hunting - The Outcome

Was surprisingly , not what i intended at all.

I walked in , Resignation letter in pocket , only to be cornered by my boss, and invited to a meeting with him and the Branch Manager.

To cut a long story short , they like my attitude , my work , my ability to get the job done, and theyre very amused by the fact that seniority in the company does not faze me at all (I resolved a query once by phoning the CEO, who i might add , was more than a little bemused at my call).

In short , they wanted to offer me a job doing what im doing , and a little more , and a salary quite far in excess of what im currently earning (£15,700 a year is not bad for a first year Investigations Officer , so im told).

Officially , my contract now starts on 01.04.03, but in the meantime , theyre going to backdate my payrise to right now!

So , the beers are on me!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:26   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
you > us

congrats btw

now, all i need is to get a job, and this'll be a good month. heh.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:27   #3
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Re: Job Hunting - The Outcome

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

So , the beers are on me!
excellent......

now, to get to iom......
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:28   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Job Hunting - The Outcome

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
excellent......

now, to get to iom......
lets do a coach tour down to kura's place!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:28   #5
Idi

are you on £15k atm, or is that what youll be on when you get your salary increase?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:30   #6
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Push for the company car whilst you're still hot.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:31   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
are you on £15k atm, or is that what youll be on when you get your salary increase?
ATM , im on around £11,800 a year after tax. New pay rise is immediate , but ill continue to be paid on a weekly basis until the new contract is ratified next week , and takes effect on April 1.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:32   #8
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
and takes effect on April 1.
Does anyone else see the imminent let-down?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:32   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
Push for the company car whilst you're still hot.

Have you ever seen this place?

You can walk the length of it in a day , probably less.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:33   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Does anyone else see the imminent let-down?

The pay rise is immediate , the contract technically doesnt start till then.

This joke did indeed come into my mind, and it was commented on to the boss, who i feel didnt quite see the funny side.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:33   #11
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
You can walk the length of it in a day , probably less.
Push for the leather recliner chair then. Company Hiking Boots don't sound so snazzy.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:35   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Push for the leather recliner chair then. Company Hiking Boots don't sound so snazzy.

Actually , im about to start my inquiries into using the companies T3 internet connection for "Research" into my queries.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:42   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Congratulations*.

*Filthy spammer.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:47   #14
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
When I first read the thread, I thought you meant before taxes. After taxes 15k pounds sounds like a good amount. Before taxes would qualify you as poor. At least here in Belgium.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:51   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
When I first read the thread, I thought you meant before taxes. After taxes 15k pounds sounds like a good amount. Before taxes would qualify you as poor. At least here in Belgium.
An American in Belgium...you must be at SHAPE right?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:57   #16
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Nice one Karm, I think you've made an ace impression there!

Not a bad salary cos you're quite young aren't you (me checks his notes). I'm on £20,000 pretax, so I guess we're about the same?

I have no idea about money btw. It pays my rent and the car, and the bank don't send me many letters now, so I assume I'm okay :P

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 02:00   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

Not a bad salary cos you're quite young aren't you (me checks his notes). I'm on £20,000 pretax, so I guess we're about the same?

I have no idea about money btw. It pays my rent and the car, and the bank don't send me many letters now, so I assume I'm okay :P

M.

Actually , im 28

Thing is , ive secured this with no banking background or qualifications, and in a company which is downsizing a lot of employees and migrating a lot of its work to the Asian Subcontinent.

And £20,000 Pretax for you in the UK is similar to what i get out here. Bear in mind £15,700 is with a tax rate of only 6% on the Isle of Man.
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 08:26   #18
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
6% ??

off
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:11   #19
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
pld

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:12   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
why would april 1st be a let down?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:14   #21
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
April fools day?
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 12:29   #22
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
****ing retard.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:04   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
This one's Kura.

Kura, what do you?

Investigate what or who?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:11   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

And £20,000 Pretax for you in the UK is similar to what i get out here. Bear in mind £15,700 is with a tax rate of only 6% on the Isle of Man.
erm

6% total income tax?

Whats the tax rate in the top bracket? Youve got me curious as to whether iom is a libertarian or a socialist paradise, heh.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 13:14   #25
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Congratulations

Send me money, please...
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 14:26   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
erm

6% total income tax?

Whats the tax rate in the top bracket? Youve got me curious as to whether iom is a libertarian or a socialist paradise, heh.
I believe (though dont quote me on this) that the top bracket is 10% when you reach a salary of around £24,000.

Its similar in a lot of ways to Jersey in that, being an offshore island built on Financial Institutions, it can afford to have a tiny income tax rate, and still get huge amounts of money for all the necessary projects.

I believe that we are however linked to UK NI contributions, hence the total deductions are around 12% ....

*wanders off to find his last payslip*
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 16:23   #27
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Kongrats Kura.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 16:38   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
****ing retard.
i was only asking

and i still dont get it
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 17:36   #29
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually , im 28

Thing is , ive secured this with no banking background or qualifications, and in a company which is downsizing a lot of employees and migrating a lot of its work to the Asian Subcontinent.

If I was earning that little by 28 I'd shoot myself. No offence.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 17:42   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
congrats kura!

now i still have to find a job..
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 18:23   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I believe (though dont quote me on this) that the top bracket is 10% when you reach a salary of around £24,000.

I believe that we are however linked to UK NI contributions, hence the total deductions are around 12% ....
Holy fk....12 % !!!!!

Organise me a T1 connection to the office in London and a place to live and I'll be over forthwith.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 20:27   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
If I was earning that little by 28 I'd shoot myself. No offence.
If id stayed in Scotland , i would almost certainly have been earning less than this by the time i was 35 , and probably older.

The other advantage to this is that when i do decide to move on , ill be sitting with 5yrs offshore banking experience on my CV, and able to walk into a job of my choosing.

Id say that you should always be looking to see your Salary increase on a yearly basis by £1000 for each year of your life. Im currently 13 years behind , so i better get working on it!
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 20:29   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Holy fk....12 % !!!!!

Organise me a T1 connection to the office in London and a place to live and I'll be over forthwith.

You need to be working for a company based ON the Isle of Man , not sitting here connected to the company which employs you in London. Hence , if the company has an isle of Man office , get them to relocate you here.

nice try Baldy , youll need to do better than that!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 00:50   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well done kura. Hooking people has its benefits i see

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 01:56   #35
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
An American in Belgium...you must be at SHAPE right?
I'm here to support the U.S. government employees in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg. I work at Daumerie Caserne about 18 kilometers from SHAPE.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 03:52   #36
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
and takes effect on April 1.
April Fools?

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 04:12   #37
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I'm here to support the U.S. government employees in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg. I work at Daumerie Caserne about 18 kilometers from SHAPE.
NSSA then. I was close
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 09:21   #38
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the Job outcome, good result for you.

As an aside, I also pay income tax at the IOM rate, anyone can if they use their brain.

I bought a company that was set up in the IOM purely for that purpose, I use that company to invoice the companies I work for, and then pay myself out of the income it generates.

The net result is, I pay around £12.00 per week tax on a Gross Salary of £640.00 as opposed to around £120-130 tax per week, if I was paid through a Mainland Company, or on P.A.Y.E.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 11:57   #39
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Sounds like a good job.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:07   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
wow
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:12   #41
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
wow
I think (and I use the term loosely) that Kura was refering to the Tax Bracket and not the salary bracket.

ie: People who earn more than 24K are taxed at the higher rate.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:15   #42
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Income tax rates from PWC and personal allowances.

I wanna pay IOM taxes
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:22   #43
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
I think (and I use the term loosely) that Kura was refering to the Tax Bracket and not the salary bracket.

ie: People who earn more than 24K are taxed at the higher rate.
I dont follow
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:22   #44
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Income tax rates from PWC and personal allowances.

I wanna pay IOM taxes
If you are self employed you can.

Send me a PM and I will tell you how, and it wont cost you a penny to set it up.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:24   #45
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
I dont follow
Ignore my comment. I was having a "senior moment" as Mr Wogan puts it.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 15:26   #46
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
If you are self employed you can.

Send me a PM and I will tell you how, and it wont cost you a penny to set it up.
I know the theory of how, unfortunately I'm a PAYE wage slave so can't do it
das blinkenlights!!!