User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:54   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
sum 41 smashed wembley last night

was a great concert they kicked ass, oh and teh mighty mighty bosstones apologised for president Bush
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:58   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oh dear

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:08   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I'd be imnpressed if they had literally 'smashed' Wembley.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:26   #4
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I could pretend that I have never heard of the band, and normally I wouldn't.

Though incident has it that I was pushed in front of a TV when a so called music video featuring these gentlemen was played by some drug addict show host.

To make it short: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:30   #5
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Re: sum 41 smashed wembley last night

Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
was a great concert they kicked ass
Given we're talking of Sum 41, I find this hard to believe.

Each to their own I suppose.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:31   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Sum 41 are just so cool.

They can sing, their music is great and they look great.

Oh my god, I sooooo wish I was there!!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:32   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Sum 41 are just so cool.

They can sing, their music is great and they look great.

TELLING FIBS IS BAD
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:32   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Only because of the inevitable hordes of 14 year old girls who would have been present, their minds affected by cheap lager.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:50   #9
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
It is easier to get laid then?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:10   #10
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
is wembly not alreadly all smashed up?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 18:43   #11
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Only because of the inevitable hordes of 14 year old girls who would have been present, their minds affected by cheap lager.

we are tolding about girls with tons of pale makeup here,,,,

what ever turns you on.....
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 19:14   #12
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
well im 16 male and alot of the audience was made up of alot of a mix of people, most of teh girls either had really short skirts on, a big hoodie or looked liek avril lavigne

But The music was awesome aswell as american hi-fi who supported
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:32   #13
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
is wembly not alreadly all smashed up?
I presume it's Wembley Arena, rather than the Empire Stadium.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:00   #14
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sum 41 smashed wembley last night

Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
was a great concert they kicked ass, oh and teh mighty mighty bosstones apologised for president Bush
HAHAHAHAHHA U IS TEH FUNEH!!!!
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote